Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Storybook Fuck Club #3: I’ll Make a Man Outta You!

Go down

Storybook Fuck Club #3: I’ll Make a Man Outta You! Empty Storybook Fuck Club #3: I’ll Make a Man Outta You!

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:02 pm

PART 1

Cowardly Lion:

The cowardly lion was pretty down after his defeat at the hands of Tick Tock the Croc. He’d been utterly destroyed by the giant lizard, and people were definitely going to pick him as an easy target around here. So he needed to change that. He needed to ambush someone. Make them see that he was no push over. In order to do so, he found a mean looking again guy to beat on. The man was getting undressed in the locker room, and with a few other competitors around, the lion would suddenly super kick his head from behind!

“You like that chump!?” he shouted after the guy fell forward while clutching his head. The lion would then start kicking the guy while he was down, not giving him a chance to get up.

“You’re not tough! I’m the man around here! You hear me-“ Lion would say until the guy caught his foot in the air. Then things got worse. Lion had only seen thus guy from the front. When he looked at the guys face, though, he realized this was a woman. Especially when he saw her rack that was wrapped up!!!

His worst nightmare:

“Uuuuuuuhhh…” Lion would say to which the other guys in the locker area would clap in awe from how bad of a fuck up he had made this time.

“You’re not a man…” the woman said as she held his foot in the air. “You’re a fucking pussy!” she barked as she then threw his foot up, causing the lion to tumble onto her back. The woman waited no time to straddle him then. And before long she was ground pounding him with her fists!!!

“You’re dead bitch!” she growled while pummeling his face. By now the guys were actually feeling bad for lion, and after the humor finally wore off they’d start to separate them. they had to drag the woman out of the men’s locker rooms, leaving the huntsman with Lion.

“…you know she’s not done, right?” the Huntsman would say while scratching the back of his head.

“Who…was that?” Lion asked as he starred at the ceiling.

“That was Mulan man…” he’d reply.

“…OH FUCK!”

——————————————————————— Brief Medical Break ———————————————————————

Lion knew he was dead. He was so dead. Mulan was the worst. Not him worst either, worst as in, Hardcore/World Champ multiple times so you better not mess with her she’ll kill you! No one liked her! No one even noticed she was a girl until her first sex fight. They set her up against Sleeping Beauty (Best sexual submission user), and when she stripped herself the whole place was silent for like ten minutes. Afterwards they tried to make her use the female locker rooms, but she flat out refused saying she was more of a man than anyone. So to prove her point she beat Hercules! AND Lion just fucking ambushed her with a cheap shot!

He had to leave the Club! And bury himself under the yellow brick road! No where would be safe! Not even Dorothy would help him with this! She was still pissed at him for what he pulled with Tinker bell! So with his face covered in bandages, Lion would run for the exit. He didn’t know where Mulan was, but he knew he had to be gone before she found him. So when he finally reached the doors he’d charge through them…and run straight into Mulan…literally.

The Man among Men, as she called herself, stayed standing. Lion, however, bounced off her like a tennis ball and landed in ruins. He stared up at her, completely petrified in fear. Unable to speak or even breathe.

“Hi.” she said to him while staring down.

No response.

“…SAY HI BACK IDIOT!” she barked out as the lion yelped.

“Ha-Hi!” he stuttered like a coward. “P-p-p-pl-pl-pl-please don’t kill me!” Lion begged with balled up hands as if he was praying to her.

“Uuugh…stand up…” she said while rolling her eyes.

“Wah…why?” he asked confused.

“I swear to god I’ll…*INHALE*….*EXHALE* I need your help…” she would say calmly after almost losing it.

Lion stared blankly for a few seconds, but he’d get back up, still terrified.

“Um…how can I help?” he’d ask Mulan timidly.  

“I need a tag partner.” she said bluntly. “And no one in the league will tag with me…” she would say a bit embarrassed. It made sense, especially since Mulan was known to be such a hot head. Of course, it would make more sense when Lion found out who the opponents were.

“…Oh…ok um…who would we face?” he asked beginning to feel less scared of the woman.

“Not saying…” Mulan said without even flinching. That was a bad sign, cause if she wasn’t willing to say, that meant their opponents were BAD news.

“…That only worries me more, though…” lion explained and clearly the woman caved cause she let out a loud groan.

“Beauty and the Beast” she mumbled and Lion immediately started to turn and walk away. Those two were the greatest tag team ever. And little know fact, Lion hit on beauty, beast still wants his head.

“HEY! YOU CAN’T LEAVE!” she growled before grabbing him.

“Oh come on! I can’t fight Beauty let alone Beast!” Lion whined pitifully.

“You wanna face me?” was all Mulan said and the man shut up.

“That’s what I thought…now come on…I need make you a man...” the woman explained before picking the lion up on her shoulder and carrying him away.

To be continued...

Storybook Fuck Club #3: I’ll Make a Man Outta You! MiMAWbv
M.J.Caboose14
M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down