Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 216 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bed wrestling match: Teresita vs. Tessa

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bed wrestling match: Teresita vs. Tessa Empty Bed wrestling match: Teresita vs. Tessa

Post by Harrier Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:51 pm

Bed wrestling match
Attire: Bra and Panty
Victory condition: Verbal submission from sensual exhaustion
No strikes or kicks allowed.
No DQ.
Hentai allowed.

Tessa was ready for another match  while she looked one last time in the mirror that showed her curvy, fitness model features along the black, figure hugging and rather sporty underwear that she was wearing for said match.

Her last bout had been a match against the curvy knight Triin whom she had conquered both in the ring and in the bed. So she was quite positive that she would defeat the next wrestler opposing her and who showed up in a sensual match. She also had trained hard for this match and would show up in her prime form at the door of the bedroom with a queen sized bed and the rest of the room left in relative darkness to elevate meaning of the bed even further. She knew that cameras would be positioned in very sensual angles and places, but she did not really mind that too much as she was used to it from matches and some filming production as busty secretary.

Stepping through the door, she would strike a sexy and confident pose for the spectators who would now see her wrestle live in a few minutes and waited for the other girl to show up.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Bed wrestling match: Teresita vs. Tessa Empty Re: Bed wrestling match: Teresita vs. Tessa

Post by Alexandra Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:26 am

A few minutes after Tessa entered the room, her opponent for the evening would arrive. The door to the bedroom would swing open, and in would step the massive giantess named Teresita Vega.

Stepping into the doorway with her head held high, the 6'4" woman gazed into the room, taking in it's sights. While her original run with the AFW had been cut extremely short due to personal business back home, the Brazilian was back, and she was ready to make the impact she had planned on making all those years before.

Her tall, thick body was clad in a silky, white robe, contrasting against her dark skin, but the front of it was open, revealing a lacy, black bra underneath, one that seem to barely hold her gigantic tits within. Naturally, she was wearing a matching thong lower on her body, but other than the fancy underwear and the robe she was wearing nothing else, putting her body on full display for Tessa.

Ah, Tessa. Soon enough, Teresita's eyes fell onto the blonde, tracing over her curvy body, the Brazilian goddess feeling a shiver of anticipation run up her spine as she took in the sight of the woman. Tessa looked good. She was fit and she was attractive and she looked hella nice in her underwear, and Teresita couldn't wait to get her hands on the blonde. In fact, after a few seconds of staring at her and taking her in, Teresita would step into the room properly, the door closing behind her as she advanced into the room.

She moved right up to Tessa, and (provided the blonde allowed her) Teresita reach out, taking her by the shoulders and pulling her close against her chest. She leaned down, burying her face in the woman's hair, inhaling sharply before whispering quietly and in a sultry tone to the smaller woman.

"Ahh...beloved...I cannot wait to take you to heaven tonight. I hope you are prepared for what I have in store for you..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Bed wrestling match: Teresita vs. Tessa Empty Re: Bed wrestling match: Teresita vs. Tessa

Post by Harrier Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm

Teresita, that sounded much like a fiery, black haired and a little bit darker tanned latina who was probably a little bit smaller and a sly fox type of wrestler who was hot as salsa too. Tessa was not much into stereotypes and liked women instead of nationalities, but she also had a type of girl she liked over other tyoes. So she was picturing how she would roll around with the other girl on the bed until she would finally pin and eat her out, not necessarily in that order.

Then the door opened, and her head moved around a little bit to watch her opponent. And what a sight it was! The girl was really tall and sp made a little scratch on her imagination, but she still looked as tanned as she had imagined her opponent. Silvery hair topped her skull, and Tessa could basically see the people turning around at the beach to inspect her while her boobs were standing proudly out with a seemingly life on her own.

Smiling rather small when Teresita starred at her, she was not really expecting what came next so that she was easily pulled into the stunning body of her future opponent, standing a little paralyzed in her grip with wide open eyes while her arms were at first standing a little aside from both surprise and shock about the sudden lack of space while she heard what the other girl had to say. Then the first shock abided a little, and she found her voice to also talk.
“Uhm...thank you...and hello?”
She asked while one of her hands would slightly move and pat the side of Teresita in a welcoming gesture.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:32 am

Teresita held Tessa close, taking in the woman's presence while her own scent, tinged with the smell of wildberries, washed over the blonde. A slight shiver of delight ran through her, as she felt Tessa patting at her body, and after a moment of warmly embracing the blonde she would relinquish her hold on her, taking a pair of steps away from Tessa. She leaned slightly forwards, so that she was face-to-face with the shorter woman, gazing into her eyes with a stare that was a mix of sultriness, warmth, and desire.

"Ah! Forgive me, beloved~!" She answered, a slightly sheepish smile on her face. "I forgot to properly greet you! Good evening!"

She took another step back, and straightened up again, standing at her full height. As she continued to speak, she moved her arms back and gave her shoulders a shrug, letting her robe slide off of her body to the floor behind her, revealing her impressive, thick body in full. "I am Teresita Vega...though I believe you are aware of that at this point, I would hope." She lifted her arms up, stretching them above her head as she went on, arching her back in the process...which, naturally, caused her titanic breasts to push forwards, towards the blonde woman. "You are Tessa, I am assuming? I do hope this isn't the wrong room, at least..."

She finished her stretch and lowered her arms, smiling as she stepped forwards, gently brushing past Tessa towards the bed. When she reached it, she looked back over her shoulder and smiled at Tessa, giving her a slow wink.

"I am ready to begin whenever you are, beloved..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:59 am

“I am indeed Tessa. And I guessed so that you are Teresita. Despite this being the AFW, not so many girls run around as good as naked here.”
Tessa replied after her first shock had finally subsided and the woman watched her like a delicious apple before she presented her considerable breasts. She had honestly not thought that there were many woman that large in the bed wrestling scene, and her usual match type would surely not fly here as she was the underdog in strength, reach and weight. Then there was also the fact that Teresita was quite touchy, so she was far from being shy and not thrown in here to have Tessa dismantle her in a *smaller chick gets the best of straw giant bombshell*
scenario.

There also were some good things. She was surely not as fast or mobile as Tessa, even when that was a little bit wasted on a small bed like that, and she could not reach everywhere with that size in her guess. and she had already shivered a bit by a simple pat on the back. It would remain to be seen how she would fare.

In every instance, she looked nice, smelled nice and also talked rather nice, so Tessa quickly had a feeling that this would not be a match she would rue to be in because her opponent was looking for someone to vent her frustrations out on.

Armed with that thoughts, she would move to the opposite direction of the bed and kneel down on the soft sheets, her hands on her upper legs.
“I am also ready. Don´t think that I am just gonna lay down for you because you are so gorgeous and nice. You will have to utterly defeat me if you want to have me.”
She proclaimed with pride and confidence

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:55 am

Teresita slipped onto the bed herself, smiling as she crawled onto the mattress and rose up to her knees. "That is the plan, beloved," she whispered with a sultry wink towards the blonde. "When I am done with you, you will be completely and uttered defeated...and yet, you'll still be begging me for more..."

Her words trailed off into silence, a heavy promise as she adjusted her stance on the bed. She smiled at Tessa for a moment longer, and then...

"Let us begin, beloved."

With those words, she began to move across the bed towards her smaller opponent. Not as fast as Tessa could probably move, of course, but she wasn't exactly moving at glacial speeds, either. She waddled across the bed on her knees in a well-practiced manner, befitting someone of her experience, and stretched out her arms towards Tessa. She reached out for the blonde as she came near, trying to force the woman into a lock-up situation, wanting to start things off by giving Tessa an up close and personal taste of her strength!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:41 am

There, now she at least had the last confirmation that Teresita was out to play and was intending to make her a plaything for her whims. The thought of that was both a little bit worrisome and alluring, although she could see herself looming over the beautiful big girl all the same in a victory pose.
“I am not new to bed wrestling, Teresita. You may be panting and wheezing before you know what has happened to you.”
The Blonde warned her opponent with a smile before putting her hands in her side to look extra confident.

Sadly for her, this meant that if she wanted to beat the fiery Brazilian, she had to find out what she was capable off. Nobody of them could strike the other, so she had to move close to her, her biggest goal was not to get trapped under her where she thought that it would be especially hard to escape from.

So she would try to stay at the edge of the bed and wait for the last moment to enter the lock up.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:33 am

As the two women locked up, Teresita couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the smaller Tessa. Surely the blonde knew that being at the edge of the bed was a dangerous position for her, right? From there she would have nowhere to go and no way to get away from Teresita. The Brazilian was curious as to what Tessa's plan was, but for the time being, she shoved the thought out of her head. She wasn't worried. She'd deal with it when it happened.

The two of them locked up, and Teresita's arms began to flex as she shoved forward, pushing up close against Tessa, locking eyes with her as they met each other. "You do not seem worried, beloved," she whispered, a smile playing at her lips. "Are you not worried about what I am planning on doing with you...? Surely now that you taste my strength, you know that I hold every advantage tonight..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:01 am

If the Blonde would have been able to read the mind of her opponent, she would have probably relied that a bed was not exactly a wrestling ring in terms of space and her chances to escape the grip of Teresita or tire her by forcing her to move around in the bed were slim. The only thing she had found which could probably work for her were levers. So when they entered their lock up, she would put her feet between the mattress and the bed box to avoid being hurled around just so.

“Maybe you have the bodily advantage. But just talking sultry won´t seduce me anyway.”
She replied, trying to sound confident. But of course she was worried about how much she was at the disadvantage in this match and would need a lucky punch in the match up.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:43 am

"Did not say it would..."

Realistically, there wasn't much Teresita could do with Tessa in the position she was in. She could always try to shove her off of the bed, but for now she preferred to keep things where they were soft. It was more fun that way, anyway.

Changing up her tactics, the massive Brazilian decided to go for a different move. She suddenly leaned back, making an attempt at jerking the blonde back in towards herself. At the same time, she would twist her torso to the side, so that when she pulled Tessa back, she would be throwing the woman onto the mattress beside her.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next