Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pssh, quiet please! Library bed wrestling match

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Pssh, quiet please! Library bed wrestling match - Page 2 Empty Re: Pssh, quiet please! Library bed wrestling match

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:52 am

"I am here, or not?"

Of course Gina was not an intellectual or just intellectually interested in any capacity, way or in just about any definition even the most exotic of lore or history books could probably ever provide. Still Athena had rattled her pretty good with her behavior and attractiveness in their first match so she had been eager to jump on the train of talking bad about books and libraries in general.

And talking about jumping, her hearth made a jump when the breasts of the two women collided!
"Ow!"
She groaned in surprise and excitement all at once, holding her breast with one arm after the collision while her opponent bended backward. Still she would attempt to use her chance and grab a breast of the Greek with her own hand and squeeze it through the bra.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Pssh, quiet please! Library bed wrestling match - Page 2 Empty Re: Pssh, quiet please! Library bed wrestling match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:26 pm

''I mean without it being for a match or something.As I doubt you would never step into an library to rent a book or something''replied Athena as she had a small blush on her face. As the tennis brat had made a good comeback with her reply as she should have seen it coming.Still she hoped that Gina would not notice as she hoped to mess with the other wrestler's mind at the moment.

Still the moment their breasts had collided it was not that important anymore.As she would hear the other wrestler groan in surprise from the hit , but still rather then be please with having caused the tennis brat some pain she was in an worse position.As she was forced to bend backwards as she would feel Gina's hand on her breast soon after.As she felt the Tennis brat squeeze her breast through her bra as she gasped out ''hey keep your mmm hands to yourself''as she tried to return the favor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:41 am

"Pfft, shows what you know....Uh!...I recently not only rented but bought the Guinness book of records!"
She tried to make a verbal comeback while drawing a grimace of both annoyance and blooming lust while her breast was squeezed in return fter her own attack against the assets of her opponent.

"If you look at page 250, you will find a picture of me, the most dominant tennis player in recent history. Those envious bitches just ruined my career!"
She snarled before also using her second hand on the breasts of Athena to feel them up in all their size and firmness, with obviously great enjoyment for her work.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:38 pm

''Really now I wonder what will happen next''thought Athena as she waited to see what Gina would come up with next.As she doubted it was true , but how to prove it.As to be fair it was one book she had not really be interested in , and at the moment was more focused on trying not to moan as Gina squeezed her breasts as she retaliated by returning the favor to the Tennis brat.

As she manage to squeeze into the firm breasts of her opponent's as she heard the so called record that Gina said she had.Now the Greek woman was not a 100% certain , but she was willing to risk being wrong as she replied ''don't you mean the most annoying tennis brat in recent history.As mmmm that one record I believe you could earn'' as she would follow Gina's lead as her other hand would find their way to squeeze Gina's other breasts as she tried to come up with an plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:43 am

Ok granted, there wasn´t a picture of Gina in the Guinness book of records. But she indeed had an odd record there for the female tennis superstar that had broken the most rackets in WTA tournament finals in her record year. Not exactly something to be super proud of, but hey, a record was a record! Technically that meant that Athena was right with her assessment, but what did she know anyway!

"I will in any way have a record of squeezing your breasts until you give in!"
She gave back with a sultry grin and nipples that were hardening under the hands of the sexy librarian while her fingers probed greedily how firm and at the same time soft the breasts of her opponents were. If they only were already naked! To further her quest for the domination of Athena she would look to put one knee between the legs of the other girl and rub her there once with force in the hope to overwhelm her and bring her down on her back with a a sudden push.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:35 pm

Athena would be surprised to find that when she opened the latest edition of the Guinness book of records to find that Gina was in it.Sure not for the record she bragged she was in for , but she would be dammed when on the 240 page exactly was an image of an broken tennis racket , and it mentioned that she had broken the most rackets in WTA finals in her rookie year. Still she would not discover this after the match , but it meant that Gina maybe did open a book once in an while.

As at the moment the Greek woman was feeling the brat squeeze her breasts as she would listen as she bragged about how she would have a record for making her give in on account of not being able to handle having her breasts squeezed by her.Now this was unlikely as the librarian tried to pull her opponent's hands off her breasts as she would attempt to shove Gina away at the same time that she would feel the Tennis brat's knee on her sex as she began to rub it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:12 am

"Aha! I knew that you could not stand the heat!"
Gina let out triumphantly when she felt how Athena was relinquishing her hold on her breasts and attempted to pry her hands from her breasts. This time, fortune would swing around and favor the former tennis ace, she was sure about it!

Then her opponent did what she could do best, thwart her plans by pushing her back. Gina landed on her butt while her hands were still grasped by the librarian, but she was this time quick on her feet and would look to rip the top of her opponent of while she was shoved back, using Athena´s own shove energy against her. She was really anxious to have her naked again, touch and pin those voluptuous breasts with her own pair.
"Give up, Athena! I will pin and seduce you this time!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:29 pm

Athena knew the moment she would attempt to push the other wrestler away that she would be called out as an coward.So it came as no surprise when Gina would mock her for not being able to stand the heat.As she would not reply back as she tried to get those hands off her breasts as she needed Gina to relinquish her grip on the Greek woman's breasts.

Which paid off as she manage to push the other wrestler backwards.Still she had bin unable to get Gina's hands off her body as she would smirk for a second.Especially once she heard the Tennis brat say that she should give up as she would be pinned and seduced by the other woman.Well the librarian could hardly wait as she replied back ''do your worse as I don't fall for brats like you''

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:39 am

So the bra of her opponent was still on despite her valiant efforts and Athena was not on her back with heavy moans instead of a clever and confident verbal retaliation. Not good. And even if she may have gotten a little desperate by that turn of the tide but she was not out of ideas yet.

"Come on, I know that you want me riding you in front of your books."
The former tennis ace suggested lewdly to distract Athena a little bit more by holding very tight to the steadfast bra so that she could get her feet out from under her butt and also catch her opponent with a body scissor.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:41 pm

Athena was struggling to remain on her knees as her opponent was slowly getting the upper hand.However the Greek woman knew that it would not be long before the Tennis brat would make another attempt to push her down.As she was preparing herself for the next attack when she heard Gina taunt her by saying she would want Gina to ride her.

Well if the roles had bin reversed then that would have bin true , but sadly that was not the case as the brunette would just smirk as she tried to push Gina backwards.As she figured that while she was talking she would not be prepared for this as she could see her arms move towards her , but when no push happened she ignored it.That however was an mistake as she would soon learn as she was unaware her bra had bin undone , and could appear in her opponent's hand if she was successful in pushing her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next