Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 200 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hot Blooded: Spa(r) (for Psychopatrick88)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hot Blooded: Spa(r) (for Psychopatrick88) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hot Blooded: Spa(r) (for Psychopatrick88)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:18 pm

"Mmmm... quite..." She replied, and let out a quick gasp as she was slapped on the rear, and felt her breast being groped. She smiled, reached up for a handful of her hair, trying to yank it back to pull her head up, and tried to lick at her neck slowly.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Hot Blooded: Spa(r) (for Psychopatrick88) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hot Blooded: Spa(r) (for Psychopatrick88)

Post by mnpinner Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:24 pm

"Ooh...don't you dare stop there," Cornelia responded to violent yank which was accompanied by a licking at her neck. Her hand that was still submerged moved skillfully and slowly towards her "opponent's" sex, aiming to rub it tauntingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:31 am

"Hmhmhm... not a chance, baby..." She grins, and yanks her hair down harder when she sees the woman takes pleasure in it. She felt Cornelia's hand sliding down between her legs, but she didn't try to stop it. Instead she'd try to move down from her neck and to her breasts, and would start suckling hard on her left breast. "Mmm... so much new competition lately... " She commented.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:42 am

Cornelia soon felt another pull at her hair. Control and being controlled, that was the name of this game, one that Cornelia was quite enjoying. A flow of pleasure met Cornelia in the form of the purple-haired dom's lips suckling hard on her left mam. "Oh baby....you sure know the right buttons...." She would say in response. Her fingers would soon find the treasure they had sought and would begin rubbing and playing with the sex lips. "I hope you like the competition.." she said, topping of the response with a particularly loud moan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:55 am

Tasha nodded, then let out a shuddering gasp as she starts rubbing at her sex. "Mmmm... you have fingers like silk..." She cooed. "And I love new competition. New bodies, new appearances... new types of moans." She said, sucking particularly hard after she said that. "I love new challenges..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:03 am

Cornelia arched her body as her breast was suckled rather hard once more, another moan escaping her lips. Her fingers decided to match the ante as they aimed to slip between the netherlips to start playing inside. "This place is a whole new experience to me...and I'm liking it more with each body I meet..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:06 am

Tasha slowly closes her eyes as she feels Cornelia sliding her fingers into her sex. This woman was quite gutsy, that was for sure. She had a feeling there was something this woman was hiding, but she couldn't put a finger on what it was exactly. "Mmmm... I think that's enough toying with each other, baby... don't want you to end up making a mess in my spa water." She teased.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:12 am

Cornelia blushed as she was reminded of where she was, removing her fingers from Tasha's womanhood. She was enjoying the soft, yet rough toying a bit much. "Sorry, love," she responded with a smile. She was liking this Tasha, quite a smooth-talker and quite knowledgeable to boot. She couldn't think of what to say, merely keeping her eyes on the purple-haired vixen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:15 am

Tasha smiled at her. "You're very good.. if I was a weaker woman, I'd probably have let you take me all the way." She admitted. "I'd love to see you in the ring for a public hentai match... hmm... or perhaps... are you a dominatrix, by chance? A mistress?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:11 am

Cornelia smiled back. "You're not too bad yourself, hun," she responded. "Some would consider me a dominatrix...others would just say I'm just sadistic. Either way, babe," she would get a bit closer to Tasha,"I love making other subservient to my pleasure."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next