by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 191 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hot Blooded: Spa(r) (for Psychopatrick88)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hot Blooded: Spa(r) (for Psychopatrick88) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot Blooded: Spa(r) (for Psychopatrick88)

Post by mnpinner Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:25 am

Cornelia blushed as Tasha revealed her initial mistake. There was of course no use faking who she was any longer. "You have quite good eyes for personality..." she said with a grin.."So if I'm not so innocent...then what kind of woman do you take me to be?" The violet-haired demonic woman would lean towards the domme rather curiously, shoving her rack upwards as she did.

Back to top Go down

Hot Blooded: Spa(r) (for Psychopatrick88) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot Blooded: Spa(r) (for Psychopatrick88)

Post by mnpinner Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:07 am

Cornelia blushed as Tasha revealed her initial mistake. There was of course no use faking who she was any longer. "You have quite good eyes for personality..." she said with a grin.."So if I'm not so innocent...then what kind of woman do you take me to be?" The violet-haired demo...

((hopefully this works))

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:37 am

Tasha smiled a little and nodded. "Hmm... you remind me of a spider, honestly... Wait for someone to fall in your trap, then attack." She stated. "So the question that leaves is... do you believe you can ensnare this..." She gestured to her own body. "In your web?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:40 pm

Cornelia smirked at the gesture accompanied by a rather taunting question. "Whatever do you have in mind that makes you believe you can avoid falling prey to me? or rather...What makes you think I may fall prey to you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:05 pm

"Oooh... both interesting questions babe.." She replied. "I find actions speak louder than words though." She purred, resting her arms along the edge of the hottub, and making herself look as inviting as possible. "If you really want to find out.. why don't you just come over here. That is if you're up for a little game of temptation..." She proposed.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:21 pm

Cornelia smirked a bit. "I wasn't born yesterday, hon. I won't fall for such a trick so easily..." The Horny One did, however move closer to the dom as a hand of hers got close enough to find and rub one of the legs of the purple-haired woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:11 am

Tasha blinked a little. "What trick?" She asked curiously, then started to smile as she felt one of her legs being stroked. "Mmmm... that feels nice.."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:38 pm

Cornelia smirked as she continued stroking the leg, inching closer, little by little. "No need to play dumb around me, babe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:57 pm

Tasha smiles a little. "I wasn't playing dumb. I literally wanted a little game of temptation. Just to see which of us has the stronger mind." She grins.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:00 pm

Cornelia blushes a bit at her mistake. "Well then...what had you had in mind?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next