by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Misadventure of Wonder MILF and Speedo Boy - Featuring Little Wonder

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Misadventure of Wonder MILF and Speedo Boy - Featuring Little Wonder - Page 2 Empty Re: The Misadventure of Wonder MILF and Speedo Boy - Featuring Little Wonder

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:35 am

Athena rolled her eyes at Ryo's attempt to mess with her. She had already stripped herself completely, save for her skimpy and lacy underwear that definitely accentuated her mature curves. "Oh please, spare me all those things. I'm her mom, so it's only natural that I'm much better than her..." she said proudly. Clara, who was caressing Ryo's cock, puffed her cheeks indignantly at her mother.

"Come on, mom... let's get this started..." Clara sighed. Shrugging, Athena would get herself on her knees next to her daughter and took her time studying the hardened member. Then, both mother and daughter nodded to each other wordlessly before they started double-teaming Ryo, licking at his cock at the same time.

Both Athena and Clara alternately licked the head of the cock while at the same time, stroking the shaft with their hands. With both of them working in tandem, Ryo would surely experience double the pleasure.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

The Misadventure of Wonder MILF and Speedo Boy - Featuring Little Wonder - Page 2 Empty Re: The Misadventure of Wonder MILF and Speedo Boy - Featuring Little Wonder

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:47 am

Well, that didn't work. He was being thoughtful and putting Clara over too. But then again, what the hell did he have to complain about? He was about to have a threesome with a hot mom and hot daughter!

If they thought working together meant Ryo would get double the pleasure, they were right, the sexed up teen letting out a loud moan and shivering in pleasure as they licked his cock, starting to stroke his shaft. "Fuuuck...this is hot..."

Best. Job. Ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:43 am

Working on Ryo's cock at the same time, both Athena and Clara were tending on his shaft together, which would certainly give him the best sensation he could ever feel in a while. They also licked on the head of his cock before Athena started bringing the cock through her lips, giving him a blowjob. She would make great use of her lips and tongue to arouse him.

Then, Athena would release the cock from her mouth with a pop so that Clara could do the same, giving Ryo the blowjob. Like her mother, she certainly was skilled in such a thing, and then, they began alternately working on his cock, one at a time.

"Do you like it so far, boy?" Athena asked Ryo as her daughter was sucking on his cock. She was sporting a rather lewd expression as she looked up at him.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:21 pm

There was no need for Athena to even ask, the boy shuddering, and letting out a loud moan in response to the double teaming blow job. Each womans mouth was warm, and wet and yet, each had a different technique, bringing pleasure in a different way.

"Oh god..."

He said softly, soon getting lost in a haze of pleasure as Clara took her turn to suck him off, the teen kinda wishing the girl had done this to him in their match together, his hand reaching down and running through her hair, completely engrossed by the pleasurable sensation!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:45 am

Both mother and daughter continued teaming up with each other, working on Ryo's hardened shaft in tandem. As Athena worked on the head of his cock, Clara focused on both the shaft and the balls, and they exchanged their roles a few times, giving the boy maximum pleasure.

And then, came the ultimate double-team as both Athena and Clara would work on the head at the same time, their tongue twirling on the same spot, occasionally kissing each other as they worked together on Ryo. The two of them were prepared to have the boy cumming on their faces, and they seemed eager to be showered by his thick, warm cum.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:53 am

If getting Ryo to cum was the Wonders goal, they were about to be thrilled, the alternating blowjobs sending him shaking and writhing on his feet. Even better was when the mother-daughter team worked together, kissing and licking his throbbing hard cock.

"Nggh...mmm...F-fuck...I'm...almost...HGNNNN!"

With a cry, he finally gave them what they wanted and came, shooting his warm load on both of their beautiful faces, his knee's shaking and weakening from how good it felt, before he fell back, sitting naked back on the bed and laying back, the teens chest rising and falling as he panted, his cock dripping, the double blowjob sending him for a sex-dazed loop!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:54 am

And thanks to their teamwork, both Clara and Athena were rewarded with thick cum spraying all over their beautiful faces. Clara closed both her eyes to prevent the thick fluids from entering them while Athena cooed, enjoying the feeling of having Ryo's seeds all over her face.

"Mmmmm..." Athena purred as she would wipe some of the cum on her face with her fingers before licking them. Then, she looked at her daughter's face, also covered in cum, before she leaned in and licked her cheek. "You have something on your cheek, dear..." Athena said before both mother and daughter had an intense making out session, kissing each other as the two of them enjoyed the taste of Ryo's cum.

The two of them would lick each other's face, savoring the taste of the semen before the two of them looked at Ryo. Seeing how spent the boy was, Athena thought about teasing him a little. "So... are you ready for something much better? Or do you want to take five?" She asked. Clara was looking at his cock, visibly gulping a little. She was actually looking forward to ride it again after being interrupted by her mother earlier.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:04 am

Ryo took another moment to catch his breath, before sitting back up, sticking his tongue out at Athena. "First off, that felt AMAZING, but don't think I'm limp yet! I'm ready for plenty more action!"

He looked over at Clara, caught her line of sight and where it went, and smirked again. "...Besides, I think my Clara would be disappointed if she didn't get a chance to ride me again...right babe?"

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:02 am

Athena chuckled as she listened to Ryo's response, and Clara just blushed even harder when she heard him calling her 'my Clara'. "Oho... first of all, how daring of you, claiming my precious daughter as yours?" Athena said, though the teasing smile on her face indicating that she was more amused than offended by Ryo's statement.

"Though let me hear from the girl herself, if she really want another ride or not..." Athena looked at Clara. "What do you say, dear?" She asked.

"I... I... I want Ryo to f-fuck me again..." Clara said, averting her gaze as she admitted that she wanted to go for another ride. Her cheeks were bright red as she said that.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:38 pm

Ryo chuckled, shooting a smug look Athena's way. He wasn't sure if she approved of him being with her daughter or not, but Clara openly admitting she wanted him to fuck her, right in front of her mother, was a pretty good ego boost.

The naked teen held out his hand to her, offering to help her off the floor and onto the bed. "Well now what kind of gentleman could refuse a beautiful ladies request? Would my Clara like to be on top, or bottom this time?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next