Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Speedo Gaiden: Ryo Kamiya vs Kozue Kaburagi: Hentai Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Speedo Gaiden: Ryo Kamiya vs Kozue Kaburagi: Hentai Match Empty Speedo Gaiden: Ryo Kamiya vs Kozue Kaburagi: Hentai Match

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:43 am

The blaring horns...or were they trumpets...of Peter Gabriel's classic "Sledgehammer" blared over the loudspeaker in Kyoto's Tension arena, signaling the arrival of one of tension's newer, yet inexplicably popular hentai stars, Ryo Kamiya. Despite still being in his rookie year, the youngest of the Kamiya's had been rapidly getting attention and growing his fanbase, with his recent match with Clyde Gastin giving the boy quite a boost in fame and popularity, especially among the AFW's gay fanbase, eager to see him face other popular Tension stars.

They, as well as Ryo himself, would get that wish, as the speedo clad boy came out onto the ramp, dancing in rhythm to the beat of his funky music and slapping various hands, chuckling as various male and female hands that he got close to tried to pinch or slap his barely clothed ass. He was pretty excited, as tonight, he found out he had gotten booked to face one of Tensions other rapidly ascending stars, the AFW Ninjette, Kozue Kaburagi!

With thoughts of the sexy Ninjette in his head, of what she would wear, or what she might do to him, Ryo entered the ring, a spotlight shining on him as he put his hands behind his head, swiveling his hips around for the delight of his fans, entering himself with several poses while awaiting his sexy opponent!

Back to top Go down

Speedo Gaiden: Ryo Kamiya vs Kozue Kaburagi: Hentai Match Empty Re: Speedo Gaiden: Ryo Kamiya vs Kozue Kaburagi: Hentai Match

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:56 pm

The crowd didn’t have to wait too long before a familiar [url=https://youtu.be/PI_Al_0HbUg]tune[/i] began to play over the speaker, heralding Kozue’s entrance. The crowd had grown used to her coming out with high energy, bouncing all around, jumping and yelling, and getting them into it, but that was distinctly not what they saw today.

Kozue wasn’t slumping her way out of the curtain, she had a light smile on, but the leisurely stroll she went down the ramp with took them all by surprise. She was eager to fight, they could tell that much, but something was off.

If she’d had the time, she might’ve told them, too. This wasn’t a match she was exactly looking forward to.

Way back when, she’d done a hentai match during her rivalry with a certain cowgirl, one that ended with her getting beaten and fucked pretty hard for the lose. Not that she had a big problem with that - she’d signed up for it, she wanted it, she could live with it. But she’d thought that was over, that it would be the last hentai match in her career.

Wrong. As it turned out, getting signed up for hentai matches was easy. Getting off the list, though, was a pain in the ass. It wouldn’t happen for a while, if it ever did. And until that particular bell unrang, she’d have to go through them.

Kozue didn’t have a problem with Ryo. She didn’t really even know the guy. She’d just gotten used to the idea of doing this sort of thing with people she was comfortable with, people she knew, at least people she had some grudge against. This…

She shrugged it off as she hopped on the apron and vaulted over the ropes, coming down hard inside. Kozue was getting paid. She couldn’t complain too much, really.

With a quick sigh, she turned towards Ryo and looked him over as she broke into leg stretches, scanning him from top to bottom. There wasn’t that much to see, really. Lean. Athletic. Not much meat on the bones, but in good shape. The speedo was an odd choice, but if he was going with hentai matches as his focus, she could see the sense in it. He seemed like a nice enough guy at first glance. Eager, at least.

”Hey, yo.” She flashed him a quick grin, then brought one of her legs up to stretch on the top rope. ”Laundry day?”

Back to top Go down

Speedo Gaiden: Ryo Kamiya vs Kozue Kaburagi: Hentai Match Empty Re: Speedo Gaiden: Ryo Kamiya vs Kozue Kaburagi: Hentai Match

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:26 pm

Kozue, despite her lack of usual energy, still didn't disappoint when she came out, clad in her sexy short top and bikini bottoms, exciting both the crowd and Ryo himself. When she got in the ring, he flashed a smile back, whistling softly in appreciation as she stretched her leg on the rope.

"Heh, your one to talk. Take away the gloves and boots and you're barely more clothed than I am."

He replied, following her lead and doing some light leg and arm stretching, enjoying getting to eye her up and down.

"Gotta admit, I'm pretty excited. I'm a fan. Was rooting for you in that Battle Royal a couple years ago, and I actually paid for a front row ticket the night when you fought Reira for the Tension Belt, I was rooting for ya."

He leaned against the ropes, waving to a cheering girl in the front before looking back at Kozue.

"Heh, they're looking forward to this. This is so trippy. I had hoped I'd be able to get your autograph one day, maybe a picture, ya know? Now I get to try and make you cum. Instead of writing your name, maybe I can make you moan mine."

He chuckled a little, moving towards the middle of the ring, waiting to hear the bell ring. "You're cool with this right? I don't think I've ever seen you do a hentai match period, much less one against a guy...though I think you'll agree I'm cute enough to be the exception..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:43 pm

See, Ryo was doing good for a moment. Kozue lightened up when he said he was a fan, and the nod about the battle royale was much appreciated. That whole match still stuck in her craw, even though it was, what? Two years ago? She owed King and his whole crew kicks in the face for that bullshit.

She’d just started to smile, when he started talking about making her moan. He seemed to mean it well enough, but she couldn’t help but blanche - it was not making her less iffy about it, she had to say.

Kozue shook it off, though. There were many, many worse guys in Tension she could be doing this with - King, or any of the dozen or so dudes that seemed hellbent on following his disgusting example. Ryo, by contrast, was Prince Charming. Had a good smile, seemed to be nice enough…

Yeah, she could do this.

”I’m fine, dude.” Kozue smirked and pushed away from the ropes, making her way to the center of the ring. She started bouncing on her heels, getting pumped up. ”Just don’t go thinking this’ll be easy because it’s a sexfight. I don’t do ‘soft’.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:48 am

"Heh, you're just baiting me to make a "hard" joke, aren't you? Nice try. For real though, it really is an honor. I know we'll both be fighting hard, so let's have some fun with this, yeah? I'd hate to say I actually got to wrestle Ninjette and she hated me after."

He replied, also bouncing a bit, before the bell rang, and he started sidestepping, making a half circle around his opponent, the two barely clothed fighters measuring the distance with each other, Ryo's arms up in a prepared grappling stance, eager to start!

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:54 pm

Even Kozue couldn’t resist a chuckle at that one. ”Yeah,” She shrugged. ”Guess I kind of walked right into that one.”

After another quick stretch, Kozue moved towards Ryo, getting her guard up as he moved into his stance. She was kind of curious how strong he was, really - he didn’t look all that buff, sure, but neither did she. It would be best to get a good idea of what she was dealing with, here.

With that in mind, Kozue brought her arms up and tried to engage him with a classic tie-up, looking to see how far she could push him back...if at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:43 am

Locking up with the sexy Kozue, Ryo grunted, pushing against her. While he was, by his own admission, far from being all that strong, he did have a more strength than his slim and sexy swimmers build would hint at. At best, he could very briefly lift someone somewhat heavy, if opportunity and the move allowed, but even that was a one time thing.

Luckily, Ninjette, (Who Ryo was having a REALLY hard time not just drooling at while being so close too, trying to be more of a gentleman...in a sense.) didn't seem as powerful as the likes of Clyde or Dave, guys that had overpowered Ryo in the past.

"Urgh...ever...consider...going bare legged...instead of boots?"

He asked, making idle conversation as they tried to overpower the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:50 pm

Kozue’s bid to overpower Ryo was going better than she’d feared, but worse than she’d hoped. She wasn’t outright being steamrolled or anything, it wasn’t a complete rout...but he was making gains, not her. It would take him a little bit to work her to the ropes, but he would do it. No question.

Not that this was a problem, of course. If just being stronger than her was enough to beat Kozue, she would’ve lost every match she’d ever had. Her record wasn’t that bad.

”Not really, no.” Kozue replied through gritted teeth. ”Gonna stub your toe bad one day, man.”

Looking to switch things up, Kozue tried to work her leg around behind his ankle and push forward, hoping to trip him up and plant him on the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:17 am

Ryo had gotten lucky. Most people could overpower him, and really, while he wasn't weak, being overpowered was probably his biggest weakness. But Kozue, for her beauty and skill, seemed equal to him, if not perhaps a bit weaker, making it easier to push against her, slowly starting to break their stalemate.

"A shame, bet you have great le-WOAH!"

Ryo's teasing reply was cut short, not noticing until the last second that her foot slipped behind his, until she broke their lock up by tripping him down and planting him on his back, with her falling on top of him, actually making his cheeks redden a bit, blushing up at her.

"H-eh..Hi.."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:24 pm

Kozue was a little iffy about the trip - it was a simple move, simple moves were easy to counter, and while she had a good idea of the strength Ryo was working with, his pure wrestling skills were still a shot in the dark to her. It could work or it could blow up in her face.

Thankfully, it worked well for her and brought Ryo down flat on his back with her on top. Which he seemed to enjoy quite a bit, as well as the audience, maybe because they thought she was getting to the more lewd aspects of the match right away.

That wouldn’t be the case, though. Kozue wanted to wear her prey down a bit more before she went in for the kill.

”Hey.” A quick, one word response, then Kozue went back into action. She kept Ryo pinned down with her arms, but rose with her lower body, getting her hips into the air. She jumped up and brought her knee down on her foe’s gut, making sure to drive the point right into the tight meat of his abs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next