by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Morgana vs Zoe in an W&M match

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Morgana vs Zoe in an W&M match - Page 2 Empty Re: Morgana vs Zoe in an W&M match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:17 pm

With her arm now trapped in an armbar she would feel the other wrestler add more pressure with each second.As she would try to reach out with her legs at first in the hope she could touch the ropes as Morgana was hoping for an easy way out.

Back to top Go down

Morgana vs Zoe in an W&M match - Page 2 Empty Re: Morgana vs Zoe in an W&M match

Post by Softsquad Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:32 pm

Zoe kept her hold on Morgana's arm as she tried to break her arm/make her tap out. Of course Zoe never intended to purposely anyone's arm, but sometimes things happen. Morgana was reaching out with her legs to touch one of the ropes and force a rope break.

Seeing this, Zoe quickly released Morgana's arm and rolled over to onto fours. From there Zoe would stand wait for Morgana to get up as well. Zoe intended to clothesline Morgana as she got up, so when Morgana got on her feet Zoe rushed over to Morgana with her right arm out aiming for Morgana's upper body.

Softsquad

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:31 pm

Morgana was first going to try to go for an easy escape from the armbar.As she would raise her leg , and tried to place her foot on the ropes to cause an ropebreak.Only for her opponent to see what she was attempting to do as she was released before she even made contact with the ropes.At first she believed that Zoe wanted to trap her into another hold ,but when nothing happened in an few seconds she would get to her feet.Only to be knocked down as this seemed to be the moment the other wrestler had bin waiting for as she got knocked down with an clothesline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Softsquad Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:27 am

Zoe rushed at Morgana and took her down with her clothesline. "Come on Morgana, lets have some fun." She beckoned for her to get up so that they could continue their match. Zoe wasn't underestimating her opponent, but she wanted to give Morgana another chance to face her head on.

Softsquad

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:31 pm

After being taken down by her opponent with an clothesline the Italian would open her eyes towards her opponent.As she heard Zoe yell for her to get up as she wondered why the other wrestler was not trying to pin her down.As that what she would have done as she would climb to her feet as she yelled ''I will show you how I like to have fun''as she tried to tackle you to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Softsquad Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:04 am

Zoe stood ready for Morgana as she wanted her to get back into the match. Morgana responded to her and charged as she went to tackle her down. Zoe reached down for Morgana, but couldn't stop her from tackling her and causing them both to fall back into the mud and causing it to splash everywhere.

After hitting the mud, Zoe grabbed at Morgana's head and shoulders as she tried to push her off. "Now lets see what you got." Zoe said to her opponent.

Softsquad

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:44 pm

Morgana had leaped forward as she wanted to tackle her opponent into the mud , and got her wish as both landed into the stuff.Which would cause the mud to splash around them as the Italian wrestler would get to be on top as she had intended on pinning her opponent down.Only for Zoe to strike first by grabbing her by the head and shoulders as it became a struggle for control as she would reach out to grasp Zoe's breasts as she replied back ''I intend to show you what I got in due time''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Softsquad Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:52 am

"Alright, you show me and I'll show you!" Zoe replied as she tightened her hold on Morgana before trying to quickly pull her head down and bring her into a headbutt. Though before that she felt one of Morgana's hands on one of her breasts. Though she wasn't mad, but she didn't like all how the other female wrestlers used this as a good excuse to touch her that way.

Though if Zoe's headbutt worked, the stun would work both ways as Zoe wasn't tough enough to handle smacking her skull into others.

Softsquad

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:45 pm

Morgana was still trapped by her opponent as she felt Zoe tightening the hold she had on her while the Italian wrestler grasped her opponent's breasts.Only for the other wrestler to pull Morgana's head down while bringing her own forward for a headbutt that would leave her stunned.As she would stop attacking the other wrestler's breasts as she wondered what Zoe's head was made off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Softsquad Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:11 am

"God your head is hard!" Zoe said in a playful tone as she rubbed her own head. She made a mental note to never use that move more than once in a match. As she nursed her head, Zoe moved her left leg up and placed her foot on Morgana's stomach and attempted to push her off of her.

Softsquad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next