Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Morgana vs Zoe in an W&M match

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Morgana vs Zoe in an W&M match Empty Morgana vs Zoe in an W&M match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:40 am

Morgana Corvi vs Zoe Taylor
Wrestling in an pool of mud
Winner to be decided by pinfall,submission or count out.

As Morgana was not all that looking forward to the aftermath of tonight's fight as normally she would be worried about if she was going to win or not.However tonight the real battle would be getting all that mud out of her hair as she decided to wear a simple black bikini as she went over what she knew about this Zoe Taylor.From what she had heard the other wrestler had experience in these wet & messy matches , and would be tough to beat as she took the robe that was hanging near the door as she walked out of the locker room once she put it on.

It was an short walk towards the backstage area as the crew members who were there already seem to be excited as they kept staring at her.Then came the moment when her theme music would start to play as Angel of Darkness by Alex C ft Yasmin K was heard throughout the arena. Hearing that she would open the robe , and let it slide off her body as she appeared on stage only wearing her bikini just as the announcer would say 'Now entering from Rome,Italy weighing 15oibs it Morgana Corvi'' as she would wave to the fans who were cheering for her as she made her way to the small pool filled with mud.As she stepped inside it the Italian wrestler would shiver from how cold it felt as she would slowly make her way across the pool so she could watch the entrance ramp so that she could see Zoe Taylor arrive.

Morgana:

Back to top Go down

Morgana vs Zoe in an W&M match Empty Re: Morgana vs Zoe in an W&M match

Post by Softsquad Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:27 pm

Its been awhile, but Zoe was back in the AFW! She was already running around backstage in her swimsuit and greeting random people on her way to the entrance ramp. Morgana was finishing her entrance as Zoe watched her opponent on one of the tv's backstage. Thats when Zoe got the "Ok" and headed for the ramp.

Zoe's theme started up and she stepped out onto the ramp and waved to all the AFW attendees. She skipped her way down the ramp and approached the pool and Morgana. She kicked off her shoes and stepped into the pool of mud. "Good evening! Thanks for being my opponent in such a long time." Zoe looked Morgana over and placed a hand on her hip and smiled. The bell would soon ring and Zoe stood ready for her opponent as she stood her ground.

Softsquad

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:15 pm

Morgana would watch as her opponent would appear on stage , and what she saw was rather impressive.As the Italian wrestler did not doubt she was going to be in an tough match as she kept looking at Zoe while she made the way down.Then came the moment when her fellow wrestler would step inside the ring , and step into the pool of mud as she smiled when the other wrestler would thank her for being her opponent.This caused her to reply back ''well no need to thank me as I was looking for a match as well.Still I hope you won't mind when I push you down , and pin you in the mud as I go for the cover''in an teasing tone as the referee would attempt to get inside the ring next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Softsquad Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:44 am

"You're more than welcome to try and pin me, but don't think I'll make it easy for you." Zoe smiled and waited for the ref to enter the ring and get things going. She gave the ref a little wave as she got into the ring and she asked the two wrestlers if they were ready. After getting the OK from both wrestlers, she signaled for the match to start and the bell keeper rung the bell.

With the bell sounding, Zoe raised her hands up and non-vocally invited her opponent to come at her. Stepping forward, Zoe carefully walked through the mud and approached Morgana. She stayed out of arms reach and stood ready to grapple with her, but she also stood ready for a strike as well.

Softsquad

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:34 am

''Would not want it to be too easy for me anyway.So please do try and resist me''teased Morgana back as the ref would ask if she was ready.With an simple nod she would tell the referee that she was ready , and that would be followed by her calling for the bell.Not even a second after the bell had bin rang the Italian would spot Zoe raising her hands up as it was clear the other wrestler wanted to grapple with her.Not one to back down Morgana would step forward with great care as she would attempt to entwine her hands with the other wrestler as she whispered ''time to get dirty Zoe''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Softsquad Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:30 am

"Fine with me." Zoe replied as she interlocked her fingers with Morgana. Holding tight, Zoe made her move and pushed into Morgana. She tried to step around one of Morgana's feet and then trip her by pushing her some more and pulling her foot back and make her fall into the muddy ring.

Softsquad

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:47 pm

When Zoe would entwine her fingers with her own the Italian would only need to hear her opponent's reply to know that the match was on.As both wrestlers would push into the other in an attempt to make them back down.However unknown to Morgana was the fact that the other wrestler would manage to get one of her legs behind hers as she got pushed over it as she fell into the mud sending it splashing everywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Softsquad Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:23 pm

Zoe tripped Morgana and the two fell into the mud causing it to fly all around them. Falling on top of her opponent, Zoe moved mount Morgana's stomach. From there Zoe grabbed at one of Morgana's hands and pulled it toward her as she tried to put Morgana into an armbar.

Softsquad

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:29 pm

As both wrestlers fell into the mud causing it to fly all around them as an result.As the Italian wrestler knew she had to get up , but with the extra weight of her opponent on top of her that was difficult as she would be relieved when Zoe moved around.As the moment she mounted her stomach ,Morgana would attempt to form a bridge only for her hand to be grabbed making that plan useless as it got trapped in an armbar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Softsquad Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:12 pm

Zoe moved from Morgana's stomach to her side as she grabbed Morgana's arm and placed her into an armbar. She aimed to cause damage to Morgana's arm instead of aiming for the submission one. Well she figured that no one would tap this early in a match and she wouldn't get her hopes up.

Softsquad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next