Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 4 Registered, 2 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cicilia, Harrier, Nelv, OmegaVan0

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Any girl up for a boxing match?

Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:02 pm by headshotgunny

Hey folks, I would love to play Sasha again and she needs a worthy opponent, either another kawaii or an older boxer^^ Any takers?

Comments: 1

Yo! Looking for rivals!

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:44 pm by Cicilia

Looking for a rival for Cici! Maybe someone she can hate, maybe a friend! Someone she can fight on the regular xb I intend to make her a better wrestler and need a true rival to battle against x3 let me know if yur interested!

Comments: 0

Looking for a long-term, single (or multi!) ppv storyline for GASTER or Alice (Or both!)

Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:20 pm by Vcom7418

Hoi!

So, with new PPV rules requiring more of a build to one's matches...I figured I'd try and look for at least one!

Currently enjoying the GASTER sisters way too much so let's get something with them to do Very Happy

But, to specify what I am looking for:

For GASTER, I am looking to boost her profile on AFW with a couple of, if not wins, then very very close losses. As such, looking for one of the 3 rivalries. Either a simple rivalry of technical skill, a fellow chuunibuyo gal to feud with...or a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Morgana vs Zoe in an W&M match

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Morgana vs Zoe in an W&M match

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:01 am

Morgana had just sat down on her opponent's back as she was about to attempt to wrap her hands around the other wrestler's chin.Only for Zoe to open her stupid mouth , and call her a fat butt.Seriously how dare this loser call her that as if anyone had an fat ass it was her opponent as she would feel her hands be grabbed ruining the plan to go for a Camel Clutch.Still the fat butt remark had given her an idea as she yells ''you did not just say that'' which was followed by her bouncing up and down on Zoe's back to make her regret saying that.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Softsquad on Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:39 am

Zoe was trying her best to stop Morgana's camel clutch, but luckily Morgana didn't try too hard to lock her move in. She guessed her "Big Butt" remark struck deep as she suddenly felt Morgana's weight lift off her back before crashing back down on her back as she yelled her reply.

Zoe fell the rest of the way down onto the mat after Morgana used her ass to pummel her back. There wasn't much she could do with the repeated strikes to her back while pinned under Morgana.

Softsquad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:08 pm

Morgana was wondering if her opponent still thought she had a big butt when she would land on top of her as she did not hear a responds back.Then again who would be able to talk after having someone land right on top of their back as she would whisper ''not so tough now are we?So here a bit of advice for you Zoe. Don't ever say I have a big butt again or next time I am going to stand up , and fall directly on your head''as she would put more pressure on her opponent's chin as she pulled her back.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5