Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 240 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 240 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Summertime Girls - Part 2

2 posters

Go down

Summertime Girls - Part 2 Empty Summertime Girls - Part 2

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun May 27, 2018 2:44 am

A week had passed since The Silver Ace had made her open challenge for a Hardcore Title Match at Summer Splash, a challenge that had been accepted by one Jessica Wright, who tried to make it clear to an unimpressed Ace that she was the baddest bitch in the league.

Since then, while the match was announced, nothing else had come from either challenger...until now.

The Tokyo crowd, enjoying an intermission, looked up in surprise as a video flashed on the titan tron, showing Silver Ace, being filmed by a cameraman backstage, face paint on, looked into the screen, the video being fed to every monitor backstage.

""Alright, listen up. I'll make this short and sweet. Jessica Wright, the lesser of War, wants to take me on for my title at Summer Splash. She wants to act like the baddest and toughest bitch in this place, because she used a sneak attack and a baseball bat to retire my best friend, my surrogate sister, Angel? Yeah, I haven't forgotten that, or the feel of that bat smacking into my ribs, you purple haired bitch!"

She held up her Hardcore Title, pointing at it as she continued. "I'm tired of how so called "hardcore" women keep acting like I can't measure up, that I'm just "not as tough" as they are, while they, or their friends, keep having to use sneak attacks and cheap tactics to beat me.

So I'm making a change to our title match. Rather than just some standard hardcore match, we need something special. I mean, we're going to Rome right? We need something that fits the glory of the old gladiator arena there, and I've got JUST the thing..."

She leaned in close to the camera, grin on her face. "...Monsters Ball. You and me, anything goes. Falls Count Anywhere, all weapons legal!"

Her grin opened, showing her teeth, looking less like her lovely self and more...feral.

"If Jessica is as bad a boss bitch as she claims, she'll accept. But if you did Jessica, you better be ready, because your going to see just how ferocious, wild, and violent The Silver Ace can get. I won't show even the slightest hint of mercy. I'll put the doubters and haters to bed,  I'll put you down, and if your friend Styx has the balls to interfere, I'll put her down too, and War can slink back to the trash alleys they crawled out of!"

With that, she stormed off, and the camera cut off, the crowd eager to see if Jessica would follow up!

Back to top Go down

Summertime Girls - Part 2 Empty Re: Summertime Girls - Part 2

Post by LtLukas Thu May 31, 2018 12:52 am

Jessica was at the arena. It just seemed like the thing to do. When she initially left her apartment she probably had something in the back of her mind, but now she had no particular place to go. Not that she particularly minded, of course. If Jessica could not find trouble, she had a sneaking suspicion that trouble was going to find her. She was sitting on top of one of the crates for equipment and was quite bemused by the worker drone's ridiculous attempt to get her off. One half-kick would send the guy flying, but he kept coming back and coming back, much to Jessica's delight.

Then she felt a shift. She could not quite tell what it was. But Jessica found herself pulled to the center part of the arena, where women tried their luck against one another, where woman fought one another bravely, where women unleashed the worst depravities of flesh and mind upon each other. Her large purple eyes narrowed. Her black tank top showed off a whole lot of skin and a whole lot more muscle, exactly the way she liked it. And her pants showed a lot too, because they were all but painted on. Finally, her black Converses rounded off her look. But no one was staring at Jessica due to the way she dressed, rather, they were gawking at her because she was thunderclouds as she approached the arena.

There it was. The voice over the loudspeaker, coming in like voices on high from days of yore when the gods still spoke and man still listened. This spirit was not of an eternal nature, however, and Jessica quickly sussed out that the woman speaking was Silver Ace, the woman who challenged her to a match for the hardcore belt. Jessica snickered as she got close to the staging area. The Violent Violet swiped the nearest microphone and then showed her face to the entire world.

She started talking before the crowd got their chance to start booing her. "Listen, bitch, I am not explaining shit. I am not apologizing to a goddamn soul. If you want something in life, you take it, and I am not afraid to take that belt right out of your hands. And then I am going to throw your broken body out of the colosseum like the trash you are."Jessica was on a roll now and she was not going to stop until she rolled all the way through Silver. "You don't know shit about being hardcore. I was born hardcore. I am going to die hardcore. And I honestly don't give a shit if I step over your mangled body on my way to the belt, honey, because nothing is getting between me and glory."

Jessica paused. She had been flowing so fiercely that she found herself out of breath. "There is going to be nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. There I am going to be coming at you with the intensity of an atom bomb. DEFCON 1 has only just begun, sweetie, and you are not going to like the first taste of it. Swear to God. Swear," she stomped, "to," another stomp, "God."

Back to top Go down