Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Most Elegant Affair

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Most Elegant Affair - Page 5 Empty Re: A Most Elegant Affair

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:55 am

Odessa managed to take that moan from Jackal as she explored that tit, groping it from the top, then sliding her hand around the orb and digging fingers in from the bottom. It was like she was measuring the Japanese woman's chest, which, in a way, she was! Odessa felt her own breast treated in much the same way, of course, and Odessa bit her lip and purred as she felt her nipple tweaked, and all of that soft, round, brown orb squeezed.

Odessa's free hand made its way down to Jackal's ass, and Jackal's hand would trace a similar journey down Odessa's body to expose hers, as well, both hosiery-clad booties now hanging out from underneath their dresses as they were grabbed and groped! Odessa would get her hand underneath Jackal's glutes and would lift up, trying to get her up onto her toes and keep her a little off-balance!

"You'll need to prove to me that you're filling enough for me, darling," Odessa would reply. "And more than a mere morsel. You want to show me what you can do?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:28 pm

Jackal's face only continued to get redder as their heated exchanged continued to crank up each passing second as Odessa's hand found another place to explore, groping and kneading on her exposed cheek. But as alluring and sensual Odessa was, Jackal couldn't but shake the feeling that Odessa was underestimating her, continuing to fuel Jackal's competitive drive to succeed and flourish no matter the circumstance.

Her hand would slip down Odessa's fine body to grab a firm hold on the exposed ebony cheek and started kneading it in return! "Then how about you try me darling? And then we shall see who's the uninspired appetizer?" she let out, moving her head close to Odessa's, pressing her forehead challengingly at her opponent, not intent on waiting until later tonight to settle it in the ring!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:29 pm

Whatever Odessa did, it seemed that Jackal would reciprocate, first with the squeezing and rubbing of each other's exposed breasts, and now cupping and kneading each other's butts! Odessa pulled upwards on Jackal, using one hand to make a little show of strength as she tried to force the other woman up onto her tiptoes, though Jackal wouldn't make it easy as she thunked her forehead against Odessa's, practically gluing them together and staring deeply into Odessa's eyes. Clearly, she wanted to fight now, and Odessa could not help but oblige, even while their appetizer must be almost ready to come out to the table.

"Uninspired...? Your words, love. Not mine." Odessa would suddenly take this groping-and-shoving contest to an entirely new level, sliding her arm underneath Jackal's ass and bracing it, then suddenly swinging to the side, trying to throw her opponent down on her belly on the chair she had just vacated! And then, if she had Jackal in that compromising face-down, ass-up position over the chair, Odessa would give the other woman's big, round ass a solid spank!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:53 am

Pressing up against Odessa, Jackal's anticipation to take her dinner early was practically oozing out of her body as she saw the same in Odessa's eyes. Her own eyes would widen as Odessa made the first move, yanking her to the side that swept Jackal off of her feet and landed stomach first on the chair! A sharp groan that had a tint of a moan hidden within it escaped Jackal's mouth as she soon felt the firm hand of Odessa crashing into her butt, letting lose a loud crack that was heard around the restaurant!

"Why you...!" she let out, not intent on staying butt up for her opponent to have free reign over, Jackal attempted to twist to the side, attempting to wrap her legs around Odessa's luscious waist for a body scissors, attempting to pull the ebony beauty on top of herself while rolling off of the chair and to the floor!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:56 pm

The subtleties were totally dispatched with and the fight was on, right in the middle of the restaurant! There were only around twenty tables in the building, and with each of them relatively secluded it was not exactly an easy proposition for everyone else in the restaurant to see what was going on. But they could hear the grunts and pants of feminine combat, and could hear the thunk of Jackal's belly against the chair, the scraping of its feet as it slid a few inches—and then the fleshy crack of Odessa's palm against her opponent's nylon-covered ass!

"Ha!" Odessa barked triumphantly, pulling her hand back for a second swat. Before she could unleash it, Jackal twisted around and managed to get those swinging legs around Odessa's body, squeezing her and wrenching her down, first hitting the chair, then the two of them promptly bouncing onto the floor, the chair skittering across the hardwood and landing on its back as the two battling beauties turned into one ball of multihued hair, fabric, and flesh! Odessa hissed as she brought her hands down to those strong legs, trying to force them away from her waist so she could climb on top of Jackal!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:31 pm

Jackal managed to take the two of them down to the floor and making a loud racket in the process. She kept her firm legs tight around the waist of Odessa, squeezing as she twisted like a crocodile to try and force herself into a superior position. Odessa was not willing to give up something so easily as she grasped at Jackal's legs, trying to pry them off and get herself into a better position as Jackal's legs loosened enough for Odessa to to slip back and on Jackal's stomach!

Jackal growled out as she would not lay there on the ground so passively, shooting her hands up to grab a hold of both luscious breasts of Odessa! Giving both jugs a good squeeze, she would attempt to pull her rival to the side, get her on the ground and roll on top of her back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:47 am

Odessa was not able to free herself from between Jackal's legs, but she did loosen them enough that she was able to roll on top of her opponent, in the superior position, her weight pressing down on top of her opponent's to try to keep the woman in place. Jackal's legs were still around her, but Odessa would try to establish her authority as she reached down and gave one of Jackal's tits a punishing squeeze, to remind her who was on top!

The Japanese woman, of course, wanted that position for herself, and she decided to go about acquiring it the same way Odessa intended to keep it: with some tit mauling. She grabbed both of Odessa's orbs, squeezing them hard, then yanking them to the side, Odessa gasping as she was led from her perch atop her foe down onto the floor by that titty hold, eventually being rolled onto her back with Jackal climbing on top of her!

"Not bad!" Odessa hissed with a smile, as she would immediately reach up and return the favor, sliding her hands underneath her opponent's dress and squeezing the naked flesh roughly, twisting and stretching at it!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:14 pm

Reversing their positioning with two handful of tits, Jackal managed to roll the two over as now she was the one sitting on Odessa's stomach as she had to release the breasts in order to maintain her posture up. But it was fine since she had an equally alluring target to make up for it as her hands went right down for Odessa's fine butt cheeks, clamping her hands down and putting the squeeze on it as her lips curled into a smile!

The butt of Odessa was a spectacular wonder, she could feel the muscles packed in that rear that she was sure to tenderize with her palms. However, it wasn't meant to last for long as Odessa's hands raised up and slapped onto her chest, her face lighting up red as she let out a moan as she was pulled down, her dress lower more down her body and exposing more of herself as she found herself on the ground with her breasts being yanked at as she let out a loud cry!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:40 pm

Jackal made a mistake, not going for the kill by continuing to assault Odessa's breasts, instead trying something a little different, reaching around Odessa's hips, grabbing two big handfuls of Odessa's butt cheeks. Girls just couldn't resist going for Odessa's ass, which had an almost hypnotic effect on everyone from Cecilia Northman to Liberty Vella and beyond. Odessa felt a tingle go up her spine, as that kind of handling always felt good. But her hold on Jackal's tits was much more painful—and much more erotic.

Odessa yanked down hard and twisted on those pillows, making Jackal scream as she was pulled down to the side onto the floor. Odessa grinned as she kept on working those big, soft mammaries, twisting flesh brutally around almost three hundred sixty degrees, while at the same time tweaking her perky nipples, scratching and flicking them, making sure they were as hard as possible, trying to turn Jackal on. Slowly, Odessa began to stand up onto her feet, still holding onto those teats, stretching them upward, forcing Jackal to follow her like an obedient little dog!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:15 am

Jackal would let out a loud cry as Odessa immediately went to work on her breasts, mauling them and pulling on them in every direction and multiple times! Her eyes widened as she kicked her legs, it was the first time that someone had brutally attacked her tits like this, Jackal realizing just how big of a threat her opponent was! But even through the pain, it was exciting to be paired up against someone like this!

And also through the pain, the hint of arousal was there, making Odessa even more dangerous! She let out another moan when Odessa was pulling on her breasts, standing up and forcing Jackal up. Moaning out in pain, Jackal would not be pushed around so easily as she would swing her hand up to smack right into Odessa's bare crotch and clamp down with her nails for a crotch claw!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next