by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Most Elegant Affair

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

A Most Elegant Affair - Page 8 Empty Re: A Most Elegant Affair

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:11 pm

Odessa kept her arms spread out to the sides, muscles tensing as she knew she would have to be careful to maintain her balance if she were to avoid clinging to her opponent. She kept her legs spread fairly wide, keeping them just close enough together so as to keep herself from being at a height disadvantage in a chest clash by squatting down too much. There were so many little mechanics to take into account when it came to a bodily clash with a gorgeous woman like Jackal—but in the end, no matter how intelligent one was, and how carefully one considered her options, in the end you had to let instinct take over and focus on the opponent, and not oneself.

"Ooommph!" Odessa grunted, as she thrust forward with her bare, sweaty tits and Jackal did the same, the two sets colliding and compacting against each other as the women kept their arms out to their sides. Odessa could feel the heat radiating off of Jackal's body, and it made her even hotter, in both senses of the word, mouth hanging slightly open, tongue lashing, lungs forcing a few slow pants from her mouth, as she would twist her body to the right, lift up, then swing her chest leftward and downward, leading with her left orb as she tried to send Jackal's tits crashing into each other, and send their owner wobbling to her right!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:38 pm

There was nothing more intimate and ego healthy that Jackal could think of than battling breasts with another proud woman and coming out on top. Putting their symbols of womanly pride on the line against each other, Jackal and Odessa slammed into each other, the loud smack of bare flesh ringing out as the heated moans between the two quickly followed. Gritting her teeth, Jackal felt the erect nubs stabbing into each other’s soft flesh, their sweaty skin sticking to the opposite for that extra bite of friction as they battled for bust supremacy.

“Mmmmmph!” Jackal let out after Odessa forced some distance for herself, twisting into Jackal with her left boob before twisting right back and delivering a hard overhead attack that crashed into her tit! Twisting down with that hard hit, Jackal was not to be outdone as she would twist back upwards, turning towards her right to nail Odessa with a hard hitting boob uppercut to smash into the sensitive underside of Odessa’s tit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:10 pm

The battle was intense, and steamy, and incredibly arousing. Matching tits with another proud woman was one of Odessa's greatest pleasures in life, one which could only consistently be beaten by crushing another proud woman's rack underneath her own!

The initial clash was roughly even, and Odessa followed up quickly with a dramatic sweep of her heavy bust downwards into Jackal's, flattening the woman's pale left orb momentarily, sending it crashing into its twin and sending that whole chest hard downwards! Jackal bent low, but didn't fall, and she came roaring back with a sudden, rising uppercut, bust to bust, which knocked Odessa's tits up high, bouncing wildly as she arched her back and hastily spread her knees slightly to keep from falling backwards! "Oooouuuhff!"

Quickly, she grabbed onto Jackal's pantyhose, clutching at the waist and using that hold to drag herself closer to her foe again. She didn't do it slowly, either: her tits hurtled inwards, Odessa twisting at the last second to deliver a left hook with her left tit to Jackal's chest...then she pulled back and repeated the procedure on the other side, a right hook from Odessa's right tit crashing into Jackal's melons this time!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:59 pm

Jackal was stubborn, she refused to lose as a wrestler or as a woman not matter what the competition called for. Even if she was aroused to the point where her crotch was sobbing with juices, all of it was risks and sacrifices she made to have that sweet taste of victory over her opponent! Her chest burned from the constant battling of breasts, neither pair was willing to give an inch to the other without taking it back.

The Ace of the Galaxy returned with a brutal tit uppercut that knocked Odessa back, smacking her off balance as Jackal rose. It was a small thing to be proud of but with this tight battle between two apex women, anything was worth celebrating about even if it was for just a little while as Odessa came right back at Jackal, grabbing onto her pantyhose and using it as leverage to swing back with a two hitter!

"Nnnnngh!" Jackal hissed out, twisting one way and then another, the second hit gaining much more force behind it with moving right into the incoming tit as Jackal's tit smashed inwards before springing back to shape. She teetered off to the side from the last hit, her hand shooting out to grab onto Odessa's panty hose for balance as she threw out a knee to widen her stance and stop her fall before straightening out again.

"Heh...you got a lot in you." she mused out before reaching around for the other side of the panty hose, pulling herself back before springing forward for another head on collision of breasts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:59 pm

The two brutal hooks threw Jackal backwards, but she did not fall, grabbing onto Odessa's pantyhose to help keep herself balanced as her breasts, which had been impacted inwards and were momentarily both crushed as flat as dinner plates, bounced back to their full, round—if now more than slightly reddened—splendor. Odessa smiled as she gripped Jackal's pantyhose a little tighter, pulling up to make them taut against the woman's rear end and keep her nice and close.

"Likewise," Odessa complimented in return. "I'm quite impressed. You have been able to match my body well so far. But you are tiring, darling, and our time is running short."

Odessa swung her chest forward as Jackal did the same, and the two busts collided head-on once more. With Jackal moving an instant earlier, Odessa winced as her chest seemed to get the worse of the exchange, orbs flattening slightly back against her ribcage, her back arching a bit as she was pushed an inch or two back. But Jackal's momentum would run out, and it would allow Odessa the opportunity to rear back, then shove her breasts forward again, coupling it with a slight tug on the pantyhose to try to align Jackal for another head-on collision, Odessa more than happy to get into a plowing contest between their busts!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:00 pm

"Heh, well then...shall we quicken the pace?"

The challenge was not missed by Jackal as the two women swung into each other once again as the two colossal pairs of breasts smashed into each other as Jackal swung herself back into Odessa using her breasts like a pair of wrecking balls to smash into her foe's with tremendous force. But even as their breasts flatten, squishing against each other before springing back to their natural form as they remained locked to each other, both women with two handful of each other's pantyhoses as Jackal's butt was tightened with the fabric pulling against it as she did the same back to Odessa.

Shoving into Odessa, Jackal's momentum ran out as there was only so far she could lean on her knees as her opponent caught her right in the small opening where she was realigning her body and balance and struck! Another thunderous clap of the two breasts slamming into each other, Jackal's face twisting from the blow to her chest as she was shoved back forcibly. Odessa's body squished against hers, the Ace tightened her hold on the pantyhose to keep herself from being forced back as she threw her head back to let out a groan. But she would not wane against the beautiful woman, shoving all of her weight forward when she felt Odessa's body leave hers, slamming their breasts together once again for another fierce smack of breasts!

"Come on, show me how long your breasts can last."
she let out, pulling back as she prepped for another plow of her breasts into Odessa's!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:57 pm

After taking the worst of the last slam, Odessa got the better of Jackal with this latest effort, feeling that satisfying sensation of breast flesh crumpling and condensing, layers of fat within the orb being forced into unnaturally dense formation under irresistible weight. Odessa felt the way that Jackal's hands tightened around her waist, how the woman tugged at her pantyhose to keep herself upright, not unlike how Odessa had used hers moments before. Odessa wished she could have let her consciousness float freely of her body, just for a moment, to see the way Jackal's posterior was squished and framed by the nylon fabric of her hosiery, almost like a wedgie but without cutting between those ample cheeks.

Odessa's dominance was as fleeting as Jackal's, for when she ran out of momentum and began to pull back, Jackal was already lining up her next assault, and the resulting collision favored the blonde, not the Briton. Odessa groaned, and tugged on Jackal's pantyhose in turn, as her breasts were now the ones forced into a flat, unnaturally-dense shape, as her spine arched back and she wobbled as if she may fall.

But she did not, and when Jackal pulled back, Odessa was already surging forward again, and the next impact favored her. The one after that favored Jackal, then Odessa, then Jackal again...at some point Odessa lost track of how long their tits had been dueling, trading these mighty broadsides like mighty warships upon the ocean. There finally came a moment when both pulled back simultaneously, angling their breasts but not pressing forward right away.

"You seem at odds with yourself," Odessa said, panting softly, her cheeks flushed from exertion and excitement. "Shall we quicken the pace, and hasten your loss? Or continue this long, luxurious, grueling duel until you see clearly how my chest shall outlast yours?" Odessa gave Jackal's pantyhose a tug, threatening to tear them as she pulled them as taut as they could be against Jackal's rear.

"Because I could finish yours off with one final strike," she whispered.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:29 pm

The dinner that seemed like a courtesy call and evolved into something much more important than just figuring out who the other was, now they were putting it all on the line even before their schedule match! But Jackal loved this type of competition, even if the two could've been seen as deviants for fighting outside of the ring and even more so in such a womanly way, she didn't care. What mattered to her was that Odessa and her settled who was superior with their bodies and then finding out who was superior with their skills later!

It was a neck and neck battle, neither one of them gaining an advantage for long as the other took it right back from the other with force and breast power. More came into play when Odessa grabbed onto her pantyhose, pulling them up her backside and tightening the fabric holding in her buttcheeks as they began to appear more fuller. But Jackal only smiled as she grabbed onto the other's pantyhose, pulling on it right back in kind as she planted a foot on the ground, rising up to her full standing and continued to push herself into Odessa.

Their breasts continuing to maul each other for space, neither one of them back down as Jackal leaned in closer. "Unfortunately for you, I don't like losing. Your final strike would be nothing but a false claim. I can go all night to prove everything on me can outlast yours." she fired right back, both of her hands gripping on the pantyhose's sides as she pulled back suddenly to give a quick tit slam to show how serious she was!

"You're the one in danger of losing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:04 pm

Odessa, on some level, bemoaned the loss of freshness that both were experiencing right now, before their scheduled match had even begun. Ending this fight and trying to prepare for another within the hour would be quite the challenge indeed, and the fans in attendance may wonder why the two women, who were both known to be quite powerful and durable, seemed to lack so much force behind their blows and go down so easily.

Unless, of course, the fans knew what had been going on: that they had been fighting for a significant length of time already. The clearest way to illustrate that would be to drag Jackal to the arena as she was now, and not let this fight end before the next began. While that wouldn't be in keeping with Odessa's proud taunt regarding one final strike, the thought did entice her. She could ravage and ravish her foe here, in a car, backstage, down the ramp and into the ring...like a whirlwind tour of crushing defeat for the Japanese woman.

As Odessa tugged Jackal's hose taut, Jackal did the same, and bracing herself against Odessa pulled up onto her feet, with Odessa doing the same, lest she be on the receiving end of quite the massive pantyhose wedgie. As Jackal's breasts smacked into hers, Odessa's smacked right back, the four orbs rolling and mashing in space that wasn't even truly enough for two. Jackal gave Odessa that confident speech and punctuated it with a pantyhose tug into a tit slam that threw Odessa's body backwards, back arching, hair whipping. Odessa let out a yelp of pain as her chest compacted. But just seconds later, as she straightened up again, she had a smile on her face.

"That is what I want to hear. All night sounds delightful. Don't disappoint me now that you've made that promise. I want to use you as my ragdoll until morning."

And Odessa would jerk Jackal forward by her pantyhose, crushing her tits with Odessa's dark and still quite mighty pair in return.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8