by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kei Kawakami

2 posters

Go down

Kei Kawakami Empty Kei Kawakami

Post by TomboyTsuka Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:26 pm

Name: Kei Kawakami
Ring Name: Blazing Flower
Sex: Female
Eyes: Reddish brown
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'9" (175.25 cm)
Weight: 140 lbs (62.1 kg)
Nationality: Part-Japanese, Part-Korean
Alignment: Face

Entrance music: Belief feat. Min Seo

Appearance:

"Here's my main attire. I designed it myself using the finest silk in town"
Spoiler:
"Hehehe... You can see my panties hmmm.........a little. Don't stare too long or I'll send you flying"
Spoiler:
"Midnight meditation. To help me calm my mind and hone my martial art skills"
Spoiler:
"Can you feel the sunshine? I can feel it!"
Spoiler:
"Alternate attire. I only wear this during events, and probably some hardcore matches"
Spoiler:
"Dragon Fury!! Works everytime on those naughty kawaii girls"
Spoiler:

Fighting information and stats:

Stats:
(●●●●●●●○○○) Endurance
(●●●●●●○○○○) Strength
(●●●●●●●●○○) Speed
(●●●●●○○○○○) Defense
(●●●●●●●●○○) Technique

Preferred attacks: Strikes (punches and kicks) and leg scissors
Favored moves: Moonsault, Enzuigiri, High knee, Mongolian chop and Schoolgirl pin
Preferred matches: "Hmmm... Let's see... I prefer normal matches, oil/pudding matches and iron woman matches. Hentai? Not much, but maybe I'll try soon"

Finishing moves:

Dragon Fury
"It's a move from an anime I watched back when I was a child. A powerful drop move that can give my opponent a massive headache"
Muse's Uppercut
"A combination of a Superman punch and high knee. I invented this move by myself when I was going against bullies on my college"
Seismic Crash
"Look out!! This one's my most powerful move. A powerful Enzuigiri that goes straight to my opponent's chest. Don't even think escaping this one..."

Personality:
"You can describe me as a tomboyish yet energetic girl, a Genki-type one. I'm also kind-hearted and sociable as well. I have a lot of friends on my college, and they love my wrestling and Taekwondo moves. I have a tendency of picking someone stronger than me, maybe a muscular or amazon-esque wrestler. I always love some challenge..."

Past/backstory:
Kei is a 25-year old part-Korean Japanese girl, born from a Korean father and a Japanese mother. She was born and raised in Fukuoka, Japan. Around 10 years old, Kei already started taking Taekwondo courses to help her facing bullies, as she's often bullied for being part-Korean. She is often called by the bullies with slurs which Kei dislikes, as well as being a target of sexual harrasment due to her attractive look. After 4 years of studing Taekwondo, Kei decides to learn and dive into the world of wrestling on her college days

Kei used to join several national wrestling tournaments around Japan against wrestlers from other colleges and schools. Most of her opponents are weaker than her, which made feel pretty bored. That is, until her coach allows her to face against the heavyweights, which consists of larger and slightly muscular opponents. Kei had no problem taking them down, and it just made her more excited. After her career of wrestling for her college ends, she decides to join AFW after taking a recommendation by her coach. She hopes that she will make more friends there, and face more challenge especially events such as Summer Splash and Avalanche

Fun Facts:
Kei is able to speak three languages fluently: Japanese, Korean and English. She sometimes works as a translator for a travel agent based in Tokyo to help her earn some money. She is interested in learning German and Russian someday

Kei is a big fan of the K-Pop group EXO. She even has a poster of one of the members on her room

Kei has a low alcohol tolerance, and can pass out easily. Her friends treated her once to a drink, and they were shocked finding the twintailed brunette slumped to the table after a few sips

Aside from wrestling and martial arts, Kei also loves jogging and meditating underneath a big tree, usually in a park. She said that meditating maintains her mental health and focus, as well as helping her winning matches

Kei has a best friend in her college named Sona. Apparently, Sona is also a Korean as well, and she often takes Kei on a vacation during holidays. Usually, the two visits nearby countries such as Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan

- Socializing
- Meditation
- Jogging
- Taekwondo
- Flowers (especially cherry blossom)
- K-Pop, especially EXO
- Desserts, such as taiyaki and moon cakes
- Kimchi (she often eats it as a snack)
- Rainy days
- Spring and Autumn

Dislikes:
- Bullies
- Perverts
- Rock and metal music
- Octopus and cuttlefish (she can't stand seeing or eating one)
- Reptiles (especially lizards, snakes and crocodiles. At one time, Kei was meditating and a lizard fell on her head, which made her freak out)
- Hot weather

Kei's Diary:

Record:
Wins:
Losses:
Draws:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:
TomboyTsuka