Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, jadeitehx, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Return

2 posters

Go down

The Return Empty The Return

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:17 pm

It was a warm night in Kyoto, the Tension audience watching the end of a fun hentai match between two unknown rookies. It was a nothing match, just a throwaway filler so scouts could see how they performed. The girl had some pep, the guy seemed timid, and it wasn't long before she had him down, sucking him off until he came, getting a light cheer from the crowd.

Backstage, Elizabeth, or as she preferred, "Riza" Hawkeye was lingering in the Gorilla position, having just made her return to the company backstage, signing her new contract. She had spent the day roaming the halls, getting used to the place again. While she was wearing her ring gear, the blue and white military pants and boots, she kept her upper half, as well as her familiar hairstyle, hidden by wearing a large hoodie, keeping the hood up. Given that she hadn't gotten to know anybody during her time her years ago, she doubted anyone would notice her, but on the off chance that someone...one person in particular, would, this kept her un-noticed, figuring most would just assume she was some indy rookie looking for a tryout.

They would know soon enough though, the woman had requested some time to cut a promo between matches, and, as the celebrating naked girl and her meek and defeated male friend came through the curtain, she was given the wave to come out.

The crowd turned their heads, curious at the new music coming out of the PA system, as Hawkeye made her way out to the ring, hearing the murmurs of the crowd wondering who she was.

Getting into the ring, she asked for a microphone, and, upon getting one, lowered her hood, revealing her beautiful face and familiar blonde hair, raising the mic up before speaking.

"I'll keep this short, and too the point. For those of you who don't remember me...which is most of you I think, my name is Riza Hawkeye...I was part of this league 4 years ago and...well, it didn't go very well. I didn't have a lot of confidence in my abilities at the time, and I took a few hard losses, the biggest one, and the one you might remember, was my loss to a certain "Army" Rodriguez..."

At that moment, on the titantron, a clip played, highlights of the match in question, Hawkeye wincing as the unfamiliar crowd got to watch as Army smacked her with a chair, held her up in a tight chokehold, made her scream and submit in a torture rack hold before putting her through a table. When it finished, she stayed quiet for a moment before continuing.

"That loss...was humiliating. I left Tension and AFW after, and spent the next 4 years fighting on the independent scene. Since then, my confidence has grown, my strength and abilities have grown. I have become a far stronger and better fighter, and now, unlike before, I feel I fully deserve to be here...and to prove that, I am officially making my return to Tension...and declaring a challenge, right here, right now, to Army Rodriguez!"

With that final statement, the crowd actually popped a little for her, eager to see if Army would respond!

Back to top Go down

The Return Empty Re: The Return

Post by acuyra Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:01 am

Huh. Was this the first time Army had been called out for something? If it wasn’t, he was having a hard time remembering what the other instances were. Maybe Clyde? Nah.

It was the first question that came to his mind when he looked up on the screen and saw a vaguely familiar face calling his name. He hadn’t been at Tension tonight to compete, was just looking to watch the show and get some mileage out of that half-off coupon that management gave him each week. As near as he could figure, it was a way to encourage wrestlers to be in the area of the arena, just in case they had a situation like the one Army was experiencing now. If that was the idea, it worked - he happened to be in the cafeteria, eating a salad when Hawkeye - looking a lot more serious and determined than he remembered - called him out.

It had been a long, long, long time since he’d even thought about her, if he was being honest. She was one of his first matches, but it hadn’t been the prettiest affair, and he’d felt a bit bad about the way it had gone down, thinking he should’ve held back a bit, shouldn’t have given her the full hardcore treatment. But time healed that wound up fairly well, and after months turned to years of just not seeing her, well, he figured she’d just gotten out of the business. It wasn’t for everybody.

And yet, here she was. Calling him out. Couldn’t refuse that, wouldn’t be gentlemanly, so…

A couple minutes later, and Army’s music started up, with the man himself coming out, sipping a cup of water in one hand as he held a microphone in the other. He didn’t look like he was taking this all that seriously, and that was because, well, he wasn’t. For reasons that he would happily explain.

”Hey, Riza. Welcome back, long time, no see.” He took a quick sip, clearing out his throat. ”I’m a little confused, though. You say the time I beat you was humiliating, but you’re kind of leaving out something. If I’m remembering right, you had one other match before you left, against...who was it…”

The crowd seemed a bit confused now, not sure what Army was talking about, but it hardly mattered. Hawkeye would. That was the important thing.

”Look, if you want to go, we can go, but it’s not like I’ve been sitting on my ass for four years. You’re better, but I’m better, too. Really don’t see this going much of a different way.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri May 11, 2018 11:52 pm

Riza's eyes narrowed, as Army came out, looking very casual. She understood, after all, he probably barely remembered her...but it still made her mad.

Did he just...oh that bastard!

Army had been right. She did have another match right before she left AFW. A newer fighter at the time, some no name who never really amounted to much, from what she learned...yet he had still beaten her. Dominated her, in fact, made her tap out. So humiliating.

She blushed, but snapped out if it, as he asked her how serious she was. "Oh, I'm very serious. Get a ref out here, and get in this ring, you've had this ass kicking coming for years, and I'm cashing in!"

With that, she pulled a pair of MMA gloves out of her hoodie pockets, before pulling said hoodie off of her and throwing it outside the ring, revealing her ring gear. In addition to her camo pants and boots, she had a no sleeved black vest on, barely covering her surprisingly nice bust, covered in a black bikini top and nothing else, the former military woman clearly having grown more comfy with showing skin in her time off.

She put on the gloves, making sure they were nice and tight, bouncing on her feet as she waved him towards the ring!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down