by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Terrence vs Kimberly Owens- Elf vs Fair Maiden

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Terrence vs Kimberly Owens- Elf vs Fair Maiden Empty Terrence vs Kimberly Owens- Elf vs Fair Maiden

Post by Harukasan Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:41 am

Once again Terrence appeared at the top of the ramp, hands on his hips as he tried an imperious stance. He was greeted by mocking laughter. Terreance pouted to the left and right at the crowd and then skipped stubbornly down to the ring.

The crowd seemed to think he was a joke since he always got beaten pretty bad. It wasn't his fault that these foul, cheating rogues at this fed used dishonorable tactics to beat him all the time. But he wasn't going to give up. He would show that good always triumphed over evil.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Terrence vs Kimberly Owens- Elf vs Fair Maiden Empty Re: Terrence vs Kimberly Owens- Elf vs Fair Maiden

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:49 am

(MMM...Sandwich..) Kimberly sighed as her music was played, walking out onto the ramp, dressed in her usual attire, smiling at the catcalling crowd as she made her way down the ramp, sliding under the ropes and into the ring before getting up and waving to the crowd before turning to eye Terrence. "Ummm...Your my opponent? What are you supposed to even be?" Sadly for Terrences pride, Kimberly had her brother Orphens tendancy to be sarcastic and blunt

Back to top Go down

Terrence vs Kimberly Owens- Elf vs Fair Maiden Empty Re: Terrence vs Kimberly Owens- Elf vs Fair Maiden

Post by Harukasan Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:52 am

Terrence had blinked in wonder at the beautiful blonde girl that had descended down the ramp to the ring. However at the sound of ehr caustic tone, he thrist his chest out pridefully.

"Me? I am Terrence, greatest elf warrior ever. A vision of loveliness such as yourself should find some place safe. I have a match with an unsavory rogue tonight."

Seemed not to be completely aware she was the opponent.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:59 am

Kimberly blushed at his description of her, then scowled as he unintentionally insulted her "Elf Warrior huh?.... I bet ten bucks Legolas could beat you up, and besides, Im your opponent tonight!" She yelled, crossing her arms over her chest in a insulted manner

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:01 am

He jumped a bit.

"You...are my opponent?"

Then he assumed a defensive stance. "Such a caustic tone. Are you a harpy? Succubus? Witch? I shall show no mercy then."

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:04 am

Kimberly blushed and let out an indignant huff before settling into her own defensive stance "Excuse Me? I am not a harpy, nor a witch or succubus, Im simply a hot girl, whos about to beat you up for insulting me.......besides.....I like Dwarves better then elves...." She would start to move closer to him as the bell rang, letting him make the first attack

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:07 am

Terrence would try to lock up with her. His strength was most likely equal to hers since he wasn't as strong as most guys.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:10 am

Kimberly winced as they locked up, their strength quickly proving to be even, Kimberly would have to think of other ways to get an advantage. She would try to shove her arms on his shoulders, hoping that could trip him down to the mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:12 am

Terrence would show a little bit of skill as Kimberly tried to push against him. He gave way a bit and would grab for one of her arms and attempt to twist it in a chicken wing, standing off a bit to the side and trying to wrench ehr arm enough to make her double over.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:16 am

"Wha...Agh!" Kimberly cried out as Terrence surprised her, getting behind her and locking in the tight chicken wing, causing her to bend over a bit in pain from the tight hold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next