by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hot Spring Guardians

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hot Spring Guardians - Page 4 Empty Re: Hot Spring Guardians

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:09 pm

Olympia chuckled at Noriko's response. "After what you did to me, I will never underestimate you!" She grinned, reaching out and patting Noriko on the back. This was only friendly banter between two rivals after all, and Olympia didn't take any of it too seriously. She was planning to have some fun with Noriko in their next match!

"It sounds like these sumo events are a lot of fun!" Olympia said, "If you like going to them so much." She thought for a moment, then turned back to Noriko. "Hey, would it be possible for me to go see one with you? Next time you're going," she said, "I want to learn a bit more about sumo."

"I mean, at the very least I want to learn more about how to fight against sumo wrestlers," Olympia continued, "I expect to go up against quite a few sumo in AFW, and I'll need to learn how to counter them. Or at the very least how to counter you!" She winked and stuck out her tongue at Noriko. "Otherwise I'll just keep on losing to you in proper matches!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:43 am

“Good. I would hate to see your hubris beat you before I could do it again.” she took the pat on the pat surprisingly well considering how sheepish she had been regarding their closeness earlier. The competitive banter seemed something she was far more comfortable with, not even minding the blond’s touch. She leaned back against the rocks, inching down into the waters as she reclined.

“I love them. Most foreigners take sumo at face value. I blame media depictions of it outside of Japan for that. The intensity is unmatched by most every other solo competitive sport I have seen. It begins and ends so fast, even the slightest thing could be the catalyst for defeat or victory…” She sighed softly, closing her eyes as she reminisced of her former sumo days in her head as well as the countless professional matches she had been in the crowds for.

“I can bring you along next time I go if you would like. I could explain all the rules and customs… a lot of it likely wouldn't make sense out of context I imagine. It's more fun to go to events like that in good company anyway.” Noriko lifted her hands from the spring, gathering up her hair to pull it back from her face. She seemed rather relaxed now, simply enjoying the heat and the conversation.

“I would actually like to face another former sumo wrestler. I am curious to how they have adapted to wrestling. Perhaps I could learn a few things from them.” She made a soft thoughtful sound. She stretched her legs out beneath the waters, wiggling her toes.

“Hmm. Maybe we shouldn't go to a sumo match then, so I could keep beating you. That sounds good to me~” She teased quietly with a chuckle. Noriko actually was feeling pretty confident about her chances against Olympia after they had fought once before. “So, if I beat you in the match of your choice… do I get anything?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:26 am

When Noriko began to discuss stakes for their match, Olympia had to stop and think. She hadn't considered if there was anything she wanted from Noriko, since just beating the sumo girl would be satisfaction enough. Smothering Noriko until those pretty eyes of hers rolled back into her head would be better than any kind of stakes Olympia could come up with. But if Noriko wanted something, then she would get it!

"Hmm..." Olympia said, "Well, I'm a generous person, so if you manage to beat me again you can have whatever you want!" She grinned after saying that, then her grin darkened into something much more devious. "But if I win though, I'm going to need something from you." She leaned in close, until their noses were almost touching, her green eyes boring into Noriko's silver-gray eyes.

They stayed like that for a moment, intensity crackling between them, until Olympia suddenly smiled again. "Which I'm still need to figure out!" she leaned back, laughing again.

Olympia stayed in the water for a few moments longer, before standing back up. "Whew! I think I'm a little too hot now!" she said. She turned to Noriko again, flashing her naked body in front of the much shyer sumo's gaze. "Let's go cool off a bit, I think I might overheat if I stay in here any longer!" Indeed, her face was quite a bit red, and her normally pale body was far pinker than normal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:31 am

“Whatever I want hm?” Noriko couldn't help but smirk a little. She hadn't really expected anything, what she said was mostly for the sake of teasing. If Olympia wanted to put her money, or anything else where he mouth was, she was willing to oblige. A friendly wager wasn't anything to really be concerned about. She was sure she could think of something to ask for when it was over.

As Olympia leaned in closer… so close she could just reach out and touch the other girl if she wanted, Noriko froze. “Something from me?” The intense look she was being given was starting to make her blush again, though it wasn't nearly as notible with the rosy tone her skin had taken in the hot spring. She swallowed audibly, unsure what Olympia would ask for if she managed to win. Apparently she wasn't telling or didn't know however.

As the blond rose up, Noriko didn't look away immediately, taking the sight of the girl in for a moment as she spoke. It wasn't until she finished that the sumo looked away. “Ah… good idea. It's not good to soak for too long. You actually lose a great deal of the minerals by remaining for an extended period of time.”

Noriko scooted back to the edge of the spring, turning her back to Olympia as she stood up out of the water. She reached out to collect her cotton kimono as she stepped out of the water drawing in a sharp breath at the cool air wrapping around her wet body. Once out, she would quietly start to wrap herself back up in the kimono, leaving Olympia to tend to herself. "I could use some tea."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4