by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hot Spring Guardians

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hot Spring Guardians - Page 3 Empty Re: Hot Spring Guardians

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:48 pm

Olympia realized she might have teased Noriko a bit too much. With the redness on her face, and the embarrassed response, it was clear that things had become a bit uncomfortable for the sumo girl. Olympia decided to reel things back a bit and stop trying to embarrass Noriko.

"Hehe, just kidding!" Olympia said, turning away with a wide grin. "Don't worry, I'm not here to embarrass you! I just wanted to push your buttons a bit, see how you would react. You're so cute Noriko!" She leaned back and laughed.

"Besides, I'm pretty sure I'm bigger anyways," Olympia continued. She looked out of the corner of her eyes, gauging Noriko's reaction. She knew the sumo was quite competitive, and she wondered whether Noriko would take this little challenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:06 am

“I’m… cute?” She had been called many things in her day, but cute wasn't one often thrown her way, not since she had gotten strong enough to pick most people up over her head with ease. It was an odd compliment, but one she like hearing from Olympia. It carried with it a notion of a connection. One that she didn't freely admit to, but could feel it there.

She squirmed a bit at the mention of pushing buttons. She must have been doing a poor job of obscuring her nervousness, as the blond seemed to pick up on it and dial things back. It was true, Noriko was a bit embarrassed, perhaps confused or conflicted, but she hadn't tried to really leave, nor did she seem to mind the. The girl had slipped closer.

It was true, she was a competitive person normally. Though, she tended to focus the spirit of that into actual contests be them strength of skill. Her height, weight, figure… those were all things that came to her naturally and as such she hadn't ever really considered comparing herself to another because of it unless it came into play as part of a meet or match.

While Olympia’s ploy to drive the girl to open up and show herself for means of comparing may have failed, they succeeded in getting Noriko’s gaze to wander back to what she could see of the girls breasts laying at the water’s surface. Both girls were relatively well endowed, and while Noriko was very familiar with the size of her own bust, she hadn't been keen on sharing the exact details. She ran her hands down her own thigh, looking back to the blond’s face to not be caught staring at the woman's bosom for too long.

“You may be right.” She conceded softly. “But… it's not the size that matter most.” She followed with a hint of defensiveness. She wasn't sure why she could care so much about who was more too heavy. Perhaps it was the dismissive way Olympia had mentioned it. “I almost had you out cold with them either way so...” She stuck her tongue out at the blond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:45 pm

Olympia chuckled at Noriko's comment. "That's true!" she said, "You nearly had me there. Banging my head around like that was quite rough of you Noriko! I didn't expect you to be capable of doing that!" She rubbed the back of her head unconsciously, remembering how much that had hurt.

"Not that you had me beaten though, I was going to push through that much!" Olympia said. She suddenly remembered how that part of their fight went, and had a question for Noriko.

"Say, you let go of me afterwards, didn’t you?" Olympia asked, "At the time I thought you were getting overconfident or something, but you really did let me go! I mean, I was going to break out regardless, but why did you do that?" She fixed her green eyes on Noriko curiously, wondering what could have made the competitive sumo let go of victory like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:39 pm

“Yeah heh… I did batter you a bit with that, huh?” She recalled the moment, squirming a bit remember the blond's face pressed up against her, the feeling of the girl trying to break free, how Olympia grabbed her to finally get her off. She shook her head slightly, snapping back to the conversation at hand.

She quirked a brow, taking umbrage with Olympia’s claims she could have broken free. Leaning in she gave the girl next to her a rather sharp challenging look. “Liar. I had you dead to rights.” She flashed the blond a smirk, rather confident she could have won their bout early on with the combination of her smother mixed with those brutal slams.

Olympia rounded on her with a question she would have preferred was left unanswered, mostly because she didn't have a worthy reason as to why she had thrown away a potential easy win. “Well… I… just wanted the match to go on longer. We had barely gotten started.” A half truth. She didn't think the blond would understand her hesitance in even using the move let alone winning with it. The fact that she maybe… just maybe enjoyed it all a bit wasn't even a factor in her choice to loosen the hold.

“You weren't going to break out otherwise.” She reaffirmed, taking the topic away from why she had done it and placing it back in an easier field for her to discuss. “I mean you could have got out, if you tapped.” She leaned back against the rock wall with a wide grin. “A “Thank you, Noriko for being so kind and thoughtful.” would be appreciated.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:57 pm

Olympia raised a bemused eyebrow. Noriko really thought she had her with that move! Olympia wondered if during the match she really looked that bad, or if Noriko was underestimating her. There was no way for Olympia to prove Noriko wrong right now, but the blonde made a note in her mind that she needed to show Noriko what was up.

"You did not!" Olympia protested, "I could have totally broken free!" She stuck out her tongue at Noriko, crossing her arms in a huff. "If you hadn't let me go I would have pushed you right off! I was just biding my time until you stopped banging my head around."

"And if you don't believe me, I'll prove it to you!" Olympia said, "I'm fully willing to meet you again in the ring, this time no holding back from either of us!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:24 pm

“Pushed me off? Not a chance when I had my arms around you.” She mirrored the blonds raised eyebrow expression, wondering if she rattled Olympia’s memory up with all those headshots. She was almost certain she had the girl with her arms locked around her head. She couldn't even image, even with the blond’s impressive strength, the woman somehow being able to overpower her with a push.

“You were biding your time VERY convincingly. It actually felt like you were losing.” She gave a small snicker. Despite the exchange, she didn't seem offended at all. For her own end of things, she was rather lighthearted about it all.

“Well, I already offered you another match if you wanted it.” She brought a hand up from the water, holding it palm facing blond as if swearing an oath. “I swear to you I won't hold back at all this time… even if I manage to have you ready to pass out at the beginning of the match with noooooo hope of escape.” She flashed a big grin across to Olympia, trying hard to hold back laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:11 pm

Olympia was getting fired up now from Noriko's dismissals. She knew she could have broken out, and during the match had Noriko not let go she would have tried hard! It seemed like Noriko was so confident in her skills she looked down on Olympia or something, which really peeved the blonde. She was going to show her!

"That's true, I haven't taken up your offer yet because I wasn't sure what match I wanted, but I think I decided now!" Olympia said. She stood up, took a few steps forward, then spun around dramatically to face Noriko. With a hand on her hip and her other hand pointing right at Noriko's nose, Olympia made her challenge.

"I challenge you to a smothers only match!" Olympia said, "As in, you can only win by smothering your opponent into submission, or knocking them out! I'll show you I could have and would have broken out of that hold!" She grinned, wondering what Noriko would think of this challenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:41 pm

“Oh have you?” Noriko snickered softly, though it was cut short the moment the blood stood up and was on full display in front of her. Her face reddened as she stared on, stunned for a moment before remembering she really shouldn't be eating this woman up with her eyes. As Olympia's finger was pointed right in her face, she momentarily went cross eyed when she set her sights on the tip of it.

Noriko turned her head, looking away, clearly flustered. The challenge make her perk up a bit, jaw stiffening. It was hard to tell if she was blushing more due to the match or now, cheeks already rosy red. “Hmph! Fine, you’re on.” She agreed almost instantly. She had made a promise after all, and her word was her bond. “I am not going to let you up next time.” She added, with a playful smirk.

She cast a small sidelong glance over to Olympia, stealing one more look at her soaking naked body before looking away again. She thought she had been rather subtle about it, feeling like some sneaky cat burglar. “So… when am I going to have to beat you again?” She teased lightheartedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:07 pm

Olympia grinned when Noriko accepted the challenge. She was a bit afraid that Noriko would not want to do something so embarrassing, but the sumo girl did not hesitate to accept. "Hmm... I haven't quite decided yet," Olympia said, "We'll talk with the AFW managers and set something up. I'm sure it won't take too long though!"

"And by the way, this time is going to be my win!" Olympia said, "I've got you all figured out now Noriko, no way will I lose to you twice!" She laughed, then turned and sat back down next to Noriko, leaning back to enjoy the water.

"Say, what else do you normally do for fun?" Olympia asked, "I'm sure you know a lot more about things to do than a travel website!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:50 pm

“Got me all figured out hmm? Sounds like you are either overconfident, or are greatly underestimating me. It would be a shame if that costs you another win, especially after it's in your match of choice. That would be sooooo embarrassing.” She was hamming it up a bit as she teased, amused by how fired up Olympia had gotten over it. Sometimes it was fun to poke the bear a little.

As the blond sat herself back down into the water, Noriko was finally able to look back her way without risk of catching an eyeful of the foreign beauty. “Fun? Well… I read. Train… uh…” She fumbled a bit, thinking. What DID she do for fun? Not a whole lot actually. Not since leaving home. Having become more solatary since having her own place the normal time she spent out with friends had just become extra time for her to relax… was she this boring?

“I also hike a bit…. Rock climb… though not often. I haven't in several months. Oh! I frequent professional sumo meets and tournaments.” She brought a hand up from the water to slap her forehead, that was such an obvious one, so much so it should have been the first. “I have a lot of friends and family in the business, so I tend to get in for slightly cheaper. I just have to drive to wherever they are pretty much.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next