Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Spring Abby

Go down

Spring Abby  Empty Spring Abby

Post by RJD Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:42 am

Name: Spring Abby
Aliases: Pillager, the scarlet woman.
Eyes: Green
Hair: Blonde
Sex: Female
Height: 5'10
Weight: 150 lbs
nationality: Danish/English

Appearance : Spring Abby  HUDcC2v the red material is cut into a bandanna and is only in her hair for matches.

Favourite moves: stomps, knee drops, flying knee, back breaker, flying elbow drop.

Finisher moves : -

Red letter - Spring will try to get her opponent to face away from her, usually by delivering a solid backhand before wrapping her arms around their waist and putting her own head under the opponent's arm. Spring will then quickly hoist her opponent into the air before suddenly falling to the ground and sticking both her knee's up for her falling opponent to fall into back first.

Bang! - Spring will get her opponent set up in the corner before running to the opposite corner and then breaking into a run towards her opponent who will still be seated. Spring will then jump into the air before landing with both her knee's on her opponent's face.

pirates plunge - Spring will climb onto the top rope while her opponent is on her feet and would leap towards them and try to land with her knees either hitting her opponent's face or landing at each side of the opponent's head as she colides with them and drives them into the mat.

enterence music - TBA

Background: Spring was mostly raised by her grandpa who didn't get involved with her life that often, Spring from a pretty early age had gotten her own idea about things and taught herself her own lessons such as " People don't talk about you if you knock their teeth out " and " no one questions the strong "

Spring would start wrestling for a Danish wrestling company and would constantly get in trouble due to her reckless and cruel style in the ring, due to this fact she was paired up with a few other wrestlers to become a part of " The Buccaneers " which was a stable meant to help some of the more " troubling " wrestlers overcome their issues.

Strategy: Spring for the most part focuses on dealing as much damage as quickly as she can, without much defence she almost operates as a glass cannon by always keeping on her opponent without giving them a seconds breathing space.

Personality: Spring can never be wrong, no matter how much blood is coming from her opponent if she feels that it is justified then it is and anyone who tries to tell her otherwise is going to end up in a similar state. Surprisingly she can be loyal although her quick temper and dangerous impulses can lead to her going against the wishes of those she teams with.

Statistics :

Tactics: 3/10 - thinking slows me down, it's much easier to just brutalise the enemy before they know what's hit em.
Strength: 8/10 - the crunch bones make when you break them is just too good, and it's eaiser to cause breakage with more power.
Speed: 8/10 - The more hits I can land before they have time to scream and run away the better it'll be.
Sexuality: 3/10 - If anyone tries anything on me I'll gauge their eyes out with my nails!
High flying: 6/10 - I can do the most damaging flying moves
Charisma: 3/10 - Actions speak louder than words, and blood curling screams are much greater for the ears than words.
Endurance: 4/10 - They won't get a chance to beat me down when I'm through with them!
Technique: 3/10 - I don't need good technique to beat ass.

• Strong people
  • Feared people
  • People who understand their role
  • Dominating
  • Blood
  • Causing distress 
  • Weapons

Dislikes

• Weaklings
  • Questions
  • Sexual advances
  • Being dominated