Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 254 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 253 Guests :: 2 Bots

Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Instagram Fit Chicks (For Lunarwolf)

Go down

Instagram Fit Chicks (For Lunarwolf) Empty Instagram Fit Chicks (For Lunarwolf)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:02 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

"Alright, make sure you get me in frame!"

Safia nodded as she held up Olympia's phone. She looked at the screen, making sure that her friend was front and center. "Ok we're good," she said, "I'm going to start filming now."

"Ok!" Olympia said. She took a deep breath, then bent at the knees, lowering down to grab the barbell in front of her. She adjusted, making sure her feet were planted and her back was straight. "One, two, THREE!" she grunted as she lifted upwards, straightening her legs and her back and pulling up the 365 pounds of weight she had strapped onto it. Her face turned bright red as she struggled to hold it up, dropping the weight down with a crash after a mere moment.

"Hah... YEAH!" Olympia shouted, pumping her hand into the air, "Did you get all of that Safia?"

The Persian girl nodded, handing Olympia back her phone. In a few moments Olympia had edited the video, added filters, and then posted it onto social media. "This'll give my followers an eyeful!" she said, thinking about how many of her followers will see the video and probably do some naughty things to it.

"You might scare them," Safia said. Olympia did not look sexy when she lifted, with the facial expressions she made and her thighs bulging. Some people were into that stuff, but Safia believed most men preferred more sensual material.

Olympia laughed a little as she was toweling off. "Good! I like being scary!" she said, doing her best imitation of an angry bear.

The two of them continued to chat, taking up room on the deadlift platform. The gym did not seem particularly crowded, not many of the wrestlers were working out at the time, only a few on the cardio machines and a couple others doing light weights. Neither Safia nor Olympia had seen people try using the heavy barbells during their entire time at AFW. Granted, they hadn't been here for long (and it was only Olympia's first time at the gym), but they figured that nobody was going to kick them off for taking up this equipment.

"Being a wrestler here rocks!" Olympia said, "We get access to all this for free!"

"The more important ones get all kinds of benefits too," Safia said, "Personal trainers, massages..."

"So what you're saying is we need to shoot for the top!" Olympia said. She pumped her arms, getting excited. "Alright you got me all fired up! Lets do some more!"

"I think you fired yourself up," Safia said. She took a look at the messily scribbled workout plan she held in her hand. "You want to do some Olympic lifts? I think you should probably stop after that deadlift..."

Olympia waved her off. "No worries, I got this!" Olympia said as she began changing off the weights, putting on much less than before for her next set of exercises. The heavy weights came off, each plate hitting the platform with a crash that made Safia jump. "Be careful with those!" Safia said, but Olympia was not listening, busily putting her weights back and grabbing new ones.

Back to top Go down

Instagram Fit Chicks (For Lunarwolf) Empty Re: Instagram Fit Chicks (For Lunarwolf)

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:49 pm

Spoiler:

Chidori and Yuko hadn't been having a whole lot of luck as of late. Well, Chidori had managed to get a hold of a match but Yuko had been stuck in the back since their last tag match. Which slightly annoyed the white haired woman, as she would make her way into the gym. Today was a day for the two of them, a day where they could spar and do some work out against each other. Always looking to stay in shape and make sure their skills didn't rust, after all they were both here for an important reason.

The raven haired girl would walk into the gym with a skip as she made her way past Yuko. She would quickly slink away from her, " I'm gonna go work out with the weights for a bit, meet up for a spar in 30 minutes!" Chidori said as she quickly headed off for the weights. Yuko herself was about to answer but Chidori had already run off. " Idiot...I was gonna work the weights as well." She said as she was forced to sigh out.

Chidori would step up to the weights right next to the blond and pick up a few heavy sets and walk over towards the handle bar that the blond had used before. To Chidori she figured that they were done as they were placing the weights back, so she had decided to take it for herself.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Instagram Fit Chicks (For Lunarwolf) Empty Re: Instagram Fit Chicks (For Lunarwolf)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:54 pm

In each hand, Olympia carried a 45 pound plate. She was huffing a bit from the effort of walking around with so much weight in each hand. Safia was genuinely worried that her friend might drop the weights on herself, or even worse someone else. Olympia stomped back to the deadlifting platform, where she saw two girls handling her bar.

"Excuse me!" Olympia said, "Coming through, got some heavy weights here!" She barged right in between Yuko and Chidori, dropping the weights down on the platform with another crash.

"Stop doing that!" Safia said, her normally reserved demeanor replaced with a more high strung annoyance, "You're going to get us kicked out!"

Olympia waved her off. "Hey, if you can put down weights this heavy without any noise, be my guest," she said between huffs. She then turned to her two uninvited guests on the platform.

"So... Can I help you?" Olympia asked, looking at the two girls, wondering why they were butting in on her workout.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:51 pm

Chidori looked on rather confused as the blond came in and dropped her weights down on the platform. A beatiful and buxom blond covered in sweat, it looked as if she had been pushing herself quite a bit so far.

The raven haired girl would simply look on at the blond and the dark skinned girl arguging a little before she asked if she could help her out with anything. " Ah, well I was planning on using this." Chidori spoke out as she patted the handlebar, quickly throwing a big smile towards Olympia. " How about yourself?"

Yuko would shake her head, moving in towards the crowd. She figured that things weren't going to end well, her friend seemed to have butt into another persons workout and from her experience here in AFW...people did have big egos and didn't like it when you butt into things.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down