Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 10:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:47 am

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 9:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 9:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tension World Title Open Challenge! (closed topic)

2 posters

Go down

Tension World Title Open Challenge! (closed topic) Empty Tension World Title Open Challenge! (closed topic)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:14 am

The Tension crowd, having enjoyed a night of thrilling action, usually between naked people, were surprised to hear the music of one Reira Kirishima playing. The Tension World Champion hadn't been seen since her title victory over Clyde Gastin, with many wondering if the belt was actually vacant or not as a result of her time off.

Indeed, after her title victory, Reira had taken a nice little vacation. A treat to herself. But now, she was back, title belt around her waist, in her wrestling gear, ready to kick ass once again. She walked down the ramp, frowning and scowling at the booing crowd, though she didn't come alone, dragging a referee along with her, holding the young woman by the wrist and pulling her along, shoving her to get into the ring. Once in the ring herself, she took the belt off, holding up a microphone she had brought with her from the back.

"I'll make this short and sweet. This" She said, raising the Tension World Title up in one hand by the strap, showing the full length of the belt. "This title belt right here is the most valuable belt in this league. Winning this again, holding this title, is proof, beyond a doubt, that I am the best wrestler in this league, in this country, on this damn planet! If anyone back there, has anything otherwise to say about it, then..." She took the belt and in one motion, laid it flat across the mat, in the center of the ring, standing behind it.

"...then get out here, and take your shot!"

Back to top Go down

Tension World Title Open Challenge! (closed topic) Empty Re: Tension World Title Open Challenge! (closed topic)

Post by BritBrat Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:10 pm

Now, the crowd would certainly be expecting a couple of wrestlers to show up just as Reira made her open challenge clear. Could have been Clyde Gastin. Maybe the return of the most notorious heel in Tension that is Killer King. Or the now known dominant chauvanist Ringo-I mean Dasher Inoba. Hell even the dancing passion, the darling of Tension that is Eliza Harrenwood! Any of those names the people would expect to see.

When the theme music of the challenger plays, it is something that not even the fans would expect.

Marc Troyard appears on top of the ramp, already dressed in his ring attire, his tight black pants, boots and a nice leather coat, microphone in hand. Still looking as charming as ever. Sure, it might have been a nice sight to see but certainly an unexpected one, as shown by the reaction by the fans.

"Alright, alright guys. I know." Chuckling as he stands on top of the ramp. "I may not be the most expected person to come out here, but hey! It is an open challenge after all, isn't it?" Still having the charming smile as he slowly strolls down the ramp. "And hey! A match that has the title on the line? Come on!
I definitely gotta get in on that! When's the next opportunity I'm gonna get here-Oh hey, girl. How you doin'?"
Briefly winking at a hot girl behind the barricade. "Where was I? Yeah, an opportunity to win the belt and become, in this girl's words, 'the best wrestler in this league, in this country,
on this damn planet'? Heck, sign me up!"
Marc would soon take some quick steps and slide inside of the ring. Standing up to face the woman who is known to have a massive temper.

"Ahhh. Marc Troyard. Tension World Champion!" His hands waved as if there's his name on the neons behind her. "That sure has a nice ring to it, doesn't it guys?" The crowd does cheer, although wary if the guy knows who he is getting in the ring with.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Tension World Title Open Challenge! (closed topic) Empty Re: Tension World Title Open Challenge! (closed topic)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:41 am

This...was not was Reira was expecting.

She was expecting...well, an actual wrestler. Someone who looked professional. A fighter type, like Clyde again, or Killer King, or Dasher. This guy though...this guy looked like just some ridiculous playboy. Some...rock star wannabe. He couldn't be an actual wrestler, right? She stood, dumbfounded, as he entered the ring.

"...Uh...Who are you again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:59 pm

Yeeeeah this wasn't gonna go well for this guy if the champion doesn't know who you are even.

Chuckling, Marc scratches the back of his head as Reira stood dumbfounded. She did ask who he might be and he had to answer. "Ah, where are my manners? Marc Troyard. The Perfect Gentleman." Giving another flashy smile.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:20 am

Right then. That answered her question.

With a scoff, the champ crossed her arms, glaring at the so called "Perfect Gentleman"

"Well...whatever. You'll find I'm not gentle toward any man, if you've got the balls to accept my challenge for a title shot! So, last chance to back out. You ready for a hard fight, or are you too much of a "gentleman" to hit a woman?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:49 pm

This was already a big step for Marc. No one would have thought that he would be deserving of a tittle but when the opportunity arises, he's gotta take it! Even if it means fighting someone who has been known to be a ticking time bomb. No amount of charm would probably save him, he'd have to rely on his skills this time.

"Heh, well I've met others who aren't gentle also..." He shrugged his shoulders. "...So it's nothing that I haven't experienced before. I've taken a lot of hard shots by many and I always get back up. And I don't see anyone else coming either." He looked around the arena, probably would have been a good time for anyone else to come...waiting a beat...nothing...figures. "Nope, no one else. So you got me. And yeah, I may have my flaws. But if there's one thing I pride myself is that I'm tough to keep down."

Taking off his coat, keeping up with his trademark smile. "I may be a gentleman, but I am still a man. And I don't back down from anything! So let's get this show on the road!" Throwing the coat out of the ring, Marc certainly doesn't slack in terms of fitness. "Unless...if you fear having that valuable belt of yours taken by a gentleman like me?"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:15 am

Oh no he didn't.

Reira sneered, picking up the belt and tossing it towards the ringside time keeper, while a ref girl ran out from backstage, AFW staff making sure they were ready and waiting whenever anything like this happened.

"Motherfucker, I'm not afraid of anyone, or anything. Ring the damn bell, I'm going to enjoy kicking your ass!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:08 am

Continued Here:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down