Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 186 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, jadeitehx, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Starcrossed

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Starcrossed - Page 7 Empty Re: Starcrossed

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:04 am

Gods were fighting each other on the big screen now, and yet this felt far more weighted and important, like the fate of the world was hanging on this conversation between two confused women on a couch. That was certainly how it felt in Tatiana’s eyes - for better or worse, this was a pivotal moment in her life, one she wouldn’t soon forget.

She heard Belle out, listened to her reasoning, and she could see where she was coming from. What the fears were. Could understand where they were coming from, and the concern was appreciated. But there were a few things that she was overlooking.

Tatiana looked at Belle straight on and looked deep into her eyes, making sure every word hit home. ”You’re wrong. Well, you’re right, but not like you think you are.” She reached up to run a gentle hand down Belle’s face, letting her fingers curled around the hairs. ”I’m glowing because you’re here. I’m smiling because you’re here. If it wasn’t for you, I’d be sitting at home, chalking up another gloomy evening with my sister, watching lame videos on my computer. With you, I feel stronger, braver, like I can do things that I never could before. How can you ruin something you’ve already made better?”

Tatiana closed her eyes and let her shoulders slacken, letting all the tension go. Her hand came down to her lap, and there it stayed. ”If...if you want me to go, I’ll go. I won’t force myself into your life. But if you want me, if you want to give this a try, just let me stay with you. Let me stay, and we’ll take this one day at a time.”

That was it. That was all she had to say. Now, Tatiana took a deep breath and waited for what would certainly be the longest pause of her entire life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:38 am

Three.

There was one oath her entire life she had sworn to never break. It was older even her time with Coming Together. It started on a playground. A little boy name John Macaroy. He dared her to eat a worm. Girls were gross, so they should eat gross things. Okay Johnny. The oath was simple. You counted down from three, and you did what you had to on go. It didn't matter what it was. You got your shit together in those three seconds and you did whatever the thing was. So she ate the worm. Climbed the swing set. Broke out of the fenced in recess yard. All it took was three numbers and a go.

Two.

These days it was her mantra. Every stunt or challenged they filmed, it was in the back of her mind. It's why she never backed down any time they did one of those, no matter how hard or disgusting it was. She committed to it.

One.

"You're a damn liar you know that?"

Go.

Her hands slipped from the perch of the acrobat's shoulders as they found a home along her back, drawing her in close. The second their eyes met, Belle slipped herself in on the woman, lowering her face to Tatiana's level. Tilting her head slightly she encroached upon the girl's personal bubble breaking through any invisible barriers she had placed between them. Her lips sought out Tatiana's and would find them unless the girl moved to pull away. Closing her eyes she pulled the redhead into an embrace, her strong arms wrapping themselves around her, a hand drifting up to comb itself through her hair. She was leaning into their kiss, perhaps to far, threatening to topple the girl over onto the couch. It didn't matter, not unless the girl resisted her. This is what she wanted, was't it? Her chin shifted subtlety, slowly as she explored their kiss from different angles, not wanting to let it go just yet, regardless of how much air was coming a necessity.

She would eventually break away but remain close, breathing heavily down on the woman of her affections. "You said you weren't smart..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:31 pm

Tatiana had her eyes closed as time slowed to an agonizing crawl. She was aware of every little movement around her, even if she couldn’t see it. Every sense was heightened to its peak, to a degree she had never been aware of before. Like a little Nirvana.

The same hands that had kept her away, that Tatiana could never hope to force her way through, were now tugging her closer and closer. She inhaled, sharp and quick, and Belle’s breath came into her mouth. It was happening. It was happening.

Tatiana didn’t resist, not one bit, eagerly accepting the warmth. She embraced Belle as Belle embraced her, one hand pawing at her back with while the other ran through her silky brown hair. She giggled into the kiss as they nearly fell to the floor, but managed to keep balance on the edge. Not worried. It was the same trust she extended to her sister and parents: Belle would never let her fall.

When they pulled away - too soon for her tastes, but then, she had a poor gauge for such things - she had a breathless laugh and pressed her forehead to Belle’s. ”Trying to be humble, remember?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:42 pm

She stared down at Tatiana, the reflection of the woman beneath her hidden someone within the depths of her blue eyes. She found it hard to think about the regrets, the doubt, the worries. They were still there, shut out behind a barricade the two woman had hastily assembled. They weren't going away, they had staked a permanent claim on Belle mind years ago, and would be damned if some bright eyed girl from the circus were going to force them out.

She couldn't hide her smile as Tatiana pressed their foreheads together. Every point of contact with her felt so vibrant, as if she was somehow empowered by this woman's energies. Her hand roamed the girls back with limited mobility pulled to the couch under her frame while the other slipped through her hair. God she was beautiful. Her bright eyes, that infectious smile, even her cute nose... Everything about her was adorable.

And she likes you.

For now.

This is what she had been dreaming about in bed at night. Holding this woman close again, but not because it was her job, because they wanted to be like this. It was all so overwhelming, to have wanted this so bad and for it to have come right to her. She had made it so much harder than it needed to be.

"Well... stop it." belle tucked one of her legs underneath her body as she leans down into Tatiana, starting her ascent up onto the couch, up onto the acrobat if permitted. Her lips came easy to Tatiana this time, and again... and again. Every time she pulled back to say something, to do something, she found whatever it was lacked the importance to draw her attention from this woman's lips. That was until one thing popped into her head. With a heated sigh, Belle slipped away, kissing a small trail along Tatiana's cheek.

"Stay the night?" She whispered softly into the girl's ear. More of a plea than a question. She didn't want to be alone again, not after this. The solitude was crushing enough without having Tatiana's presence dangled in front of her only to have it ripped way.

Last edited by Yori on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:01 pm

Tatiana stared up at Belle, looking up into those haunting blue orbs, watching as they seemed to glow in the dark. There were so many reasons this was a bad idea, that they shouldn’t even try it. But all the risks didn’t matter now. The headaches of tomorrow were things they’d face when they came to them. For now they had each other, and with that fact, nothing else was important. One day at a time.

Belle’s smile came out and made Tatiana’s stretch even further, as their foreheads mingled. Every touch from her was electric, as if their bodies were filled with energies that sparked after every touch. She gave no resistance, letting Belle feel every inch of her and move her about, while her own hands explored the brunette’s back. God, she was so strong. It was almost overpowering. This badass, this bulldozer of a woman, someone who could walk into any room and dominate it, who could have any man or woman she wanted.

And she likes you.

It was what she’d fantasized about, the little thought that had been dancing around her head since they left the ring. Could they make something of this? Could Belle be with her? It was so crazy to even think it, but it was happening, and she wanted it bad, more than she’d ever wanted any single thing.

”Make me.” A childish taunt, but it was the only thing that came to Tatiana’s mind right now. How was she supposed to think straight when Belle was moving up her body, mounting her, kissing her like their lives depended on it. It was a frenzy, each touch of their lips coming hotter than the last, to the point where Tatiana couldn’t take a full breath between them. Kissing was more important than breathing, right now.

They managed to break away, just for a while, long enough for Belle to ask Tatiana what had to be the silliest question she’d ever heard. As kisses rained down on her cheek, she brought her lips to the brunette’s ear and whispered straight into it. ”I’ll stay as many nights as you want.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7