Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Starcrossed

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Starcrossed - Page 6 Empty Re: Starcrossed

Post by acuyra Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:45 pm

Tatiana was learning more and more about Belle, picking up little things and details as they spoke. The way her blue eyes seemed to sparkle in the right light. The commanding way she walked, like she could bulldoze right over anyone who tried to stand in her way. That blush she kept trying to hide with varying degrees of success.

Tatiana, as it turned out, was pleased to follow Belle closely, stepping lightly behind her, taking in the sway on her long tresses. It wasn’t too long of a walk, before they came to a large, darkened room. That was when Belle worked magic.

”Alexa?” Tatiana canted her head to the side, her face blanked. ”Who is-”

The lights suddenly turned on, and she hopped back at the sight, taken aback by the sudden theatre before her. It took her a moment to realize what had just happened, and she had a quick laugh at it when she looked. ”You know, I’ve seen you and Kaylee use that before, but even so…” She shook her head as she made her way down to the couches. ”This is a different world.”

She unstrapped her overalls, letting the straps hang at her waist, revealing her Sailor Moon shirt in the process, with the heroine saluting all those in front of her. It was the only thing she had to wear on short notice, and she’d put on the overalls partly to hide it, not sure if Belle would hold it against her. Now? It wasn’t a concern.

She plopped down in the couch - nice, comfy, cushy, felt as if it hadn’t been used in many moons - and looked back up at Belle, taking a moment to consider. She didn’t want to go with something too loud or bombastic, didn’t want to distract too much from Belle, but she didn’t want something dirt boring, either.

”Oh, I know! Wonder Woman, let’s watch that.” Fun, vibrant, but with enough quiet scenes to not be too bothersome. Also, there were far worse things to watch right now than a beautiful woman leaping around the big screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:11 pm

She laughed at Tatiana reaction, forgetting all of this is potentially new and strange to the girl. She had been around it for so long, both here and in Cali, she was a bit turned off the wonder of living in a smart home. She knew on some level she really shouldn't get such a kick out of shocking or scaring Tatiana, but she kept making this cute little noises... she didn't even seem aware of it. "We have echo units all over the house, anything you need digitally it pretty much can do on command." She followed Tatiana to the couches. "Alexa, screen down."

With a soft whir the large projector screen case folded open. The giant canvas screen slowly lowered, covering most of the wall. Belle motioned to the screen, another sample of the wonders of modern technology. Personally, Belle didn't even understand the need for having a screen that raised up and down. The sole purpose of the room was to watch things on it after all. She watched the redhead curiously as she pulled down her overall straps, quirking a brow at her shirt. She was familiar with sailor moon. Who wasn't? Granted, rather than being one of the scouts, Belle would have much rather have been Tuxedo Mask. She had thrown her fair share of fake flowers in an attempt to stick them to things on set, much to the dismay of the crew.

"Nice shirt."
She leaves it at that. She didn't want to admit to liking it, but at the same time, why? Clearly Tatiana liked it. She had the shirt on after all. Belle shrugged herself out of her own jacket, draping it neatly over the back of the couch, away from where either girl would eventually be seated. She nodded with Tatiana's choice. She hadn't seen the movie herself, she didn't consume much media outside of the odd bout of gaming when she was bored and actually had time. "Alright. Alexa, order digital copy of Wonder Woman on amazon." She broke off from the couches to head up to the control area. The echo unit asked for her to clarify a few things. to make sure it had the right product. Once that was done she booted up the control consoles, pulling up their online account to finalize the sale.

"Alexa, projector on, input four."
The overhead projector hummed to life, illuminating the white canvas with a bright blue screen. A small input indicator flickered in the corner until it was on the designated one, which was seemingly the raw feed from the console Belle was at. She pulled up the amazon streaming service, opening up the freshly bought movie and put it in fullscreen. It had literally taken minutes. She made her way back down the small flight of stairs between layers. "Alexa, lights ten percent." As she plopped down beside Tatiana, the lights dimmed further. The perfect movie goer experience... save for the lack of popcorn. "Ta-da" She murmured softly, smirking over at the redhead.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:18 am

Tatiana tried her best to keep a goofy smile off her face as Belle explained the whole thing with ‘Alexa’, but she wasn’t too successful in that regard. She could help but feel like a bit of a bumpkin here, amidst all this expensive stuff, so fancy and cutting edge. While she wasn’t exactly poor, she was used to living by far more modest means. This mini-theatre alone likely cost more than every single thing she’d ever lived in.

Before she could probably be embarrassed, though, Belle took her off guard with that little comment about her shirt. She liked it? That was a surprise. She didn’t think the brunette would even know who it was, much less have an opinion on it. Assuming she wasn’t just saying that to flatter Tatiana - which would’ve worked - it made her wonder what other tastes they shared.

Just something to think about while Belle went about getting things set up. When she returned, she’d find Tatiana sitting in a Venus pose on the couch, with a welcoming smile. She scooted over for her as the lights dropped and the movie began. ”I grow more impressed by the moment.”

The movie started, going into the intro with its heavy guitar riffs and stunning lights, illuminating the small theatre. Dazzling, sure, but Tatiana paid it little mind.  She was more intrigued by the enigma of a woman sitting beside her.

She put her arm around Belle’s waist and pulled, getting as close as she’d dared in the cab, letting her head rest on her solid shoulder, staring up her way.

”I want to ask you something, Belle.” She was still happy, but some sadness had creeped into her voice, now. ”Are you happy in Japan? Overall.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:36 am

"Don't." She snickered softly. "The house does all the heavy lifting." She subtly draped her arms across the back of the couch, waiting for the right moment... there it was. When Tatiana leaned into her, she slipped an arm down and around the girl's shoulder, lightly rubbing her arm with a thumb. She seemed fine with the contact as long as they were expressly drawing attention to it. When she could pretend it was all a little secret.

She sunk back into the cushions. The couches were rather lush, but rarely saw much use. belle normally sat on the top layer the few times she used the room for gaming, and she wasn't sure if Kaylee ever used the room. Any time they did a big overproduced or sponsored video they used the room with a few suits and their agents, everyone, to watch it premiere. That was it.

"Hm?" She sat up a little bit more, on high alert for what Tatiana might ask her. She had mostly been paying attention to the movie opening until now. She found herself staring back at Tatiana. She knew the answer instantly. It was No. Was she happier someplace else? Not really. It was strange, being on top of the world, having all the money you could want, fame, to a degree, adoration... and it all felt so empty. But nobody wanted to hear that. Belle had a fancy house, and enough money to just throw wads of it at strangers. Why should she be sad? She had no right to be sad. People had less than her. People were starving. People died every day.

People like Belle didn't get to be sad. They had to stop whining and pump out more content.

"I don't know." She settled, unaware what questions may follow. Dreading having to explain her situation. She didn't want to lie to the girl. Not that it would be hard... She didn't want to betray her trust. "I'm still adjusting."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:18 am

Tatiana was bringing down the mood, she knew that. They were doing so well tonight, having a good time, enjoying each other and whatever this relationship was rapidly evolving into. It felt wrong to just through some dreariness into that equation. Belle was happy. She was happy. Wasn’t that enough?

No. Not quite. Valerie had always said she was too nosy for her own good, and she wasn’t wrong. There was something under the surface here, something wrong with Belle that she wouldn’t say. The hug in the bar was still a fresh thought in her head. She hadn’t wanted to pry back then, but now that they were alone, now that they were so close…

”I’m sorry. I’m prying, I know.” She lowered her head to Belle’s chest, one of her favorite spots on the brunette, and curled up a bit more, almost hugging her again. ”But I come here, and I see this beautiful house you have, and it’s so big and wonderful...and empty. And I can’t help but feel like…like…”

Tatiana sighed, not having much luck on vocalizing that route. She took a moment to admire Gal Gadot in that dress, then it was back to the task at hand

She reached down and took Belle’s hand in her own, giving it a good squeeze. ”I’m not a smart person. I have, maybe, two talents. I’m not good at a lot of things, I’m clumsy, and forgetful, and I get distracted so easy. But one thing I can do is listen. I’m pretty good at that.” She ran a hand over the back of Belle’s hand, a loving caress. ”We haven’t known each other too long, but if you want, you can just unload on me, okay? Say what you’re thinking. You’re the coolest person I know, nothing’s changing that.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:55 am

Belle remained quiet for a long time, watching Tatiana, feeling her up against her body. The tender way she held her hand. She was so sweet and sincere. She wanted to help... So why not let her? Because it wasn't who Belle was. No matter how much she liked the girl. No matter how great tonight had been. No matter what happened after she finally answered... one good night wasn't going to reversed the behavior she had lived most of her life with. Things like that took time...  And people like Tatiana? They rarely stuck around for the long haul. Sooner or late Belle's closed nature would turn them away, and they would leave. It was just the cycle of things, and despite knowing she could possibly break it by just speaking up... she couldn't.  It was as if she were trapped an inch below the water's surface, and all she needed to do to breath was stand up.

This wasn't fair, not in her eyes. She didn't want to lie to Tatiana, but she didn't want to share. There was no real reason for how she was the way she was. Just a list of interchangeable excuses that kept her this way.

"Hey... don't worry about me so much. I'm fine. You know... Cool, strong Belle. That's me." She would slip her hand free reluctantly from Tatiana grasp,hooking a finger under the girl's chin so they could look one another in the eyes. Belle smiled, a big smile in fact. Most people would buy it in fact. Tatiana had seen her actually smile a few times tonight. She could see it in her eyes this wasn't one of those times though. Another show.  "Thank you, for the offer. It means a lot to me. If you want to do something for me, you can stop beating yourself up about things. Okay?" She turned her head, plopping it back against the couch lightly. "You're sweet... too sweet. I'm pretty sure you are giving me diabetes."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:45 am

This wasn’t easy for either of them, Tatiana was sure of that much.

For her, it was weird, because she’d never tried anything quite like this. Balancing on tightropes? Easy. Working the high bar? No problem. Human connection, though? That was tricky. There was no training that could make her ready for Belle Christensen, no manual she could be reading. It was all feeling in the dark.

For Belle...Tatiana couldn’t read minds, but if she had to hazard a guess, this was the closest and warmest anyone had been to her in awhile. A long while. She was holding back, keeping it close to her chest, shielding something with a fake smile.

What could Tatiana say to that? What were the magic combination of words that could open her up? The special password. She had no earthly idea.

So she didn’t say anything.

Tatiana just leaned forward and gave Belle a kiss on the cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:42 am

Belle quietly breathed in through her nose as she stared up at the big screen. She wasn't really watching, or listening. Things had suddenly gotten quite, perhaps awkward between them. She felt Tatiana shifting against her and suddenly felt a brief kiss on her cheek. Belle swallowed as a gut reaction. Color rising in her cheeks again. She glanced over at Tatiana regarding her quietly for a long moment. Her lips slightly parted... was she going to say something?

Her fingers drifted up, brushing a few strands of hair from her face. Her eyes were unsteady, flitting over Tatiana's face as she slowly inched closer. She stopped just short, there foreheads almost touching. She was hesitating. What if she did kiss Tatiana... what if things went further? Would this sweet girl, this girl she had come to like so much over such a short time become just like everything else? Was she going to consume her, tire of her, and just place her up on a shelf someplace. She didn't want that for Tatiana. She didn't deserve that... Belle would never do that to her, would she?

She didn't know, and it scared her.

"Sorry... Not sure what came over me." Belle slowly started to retreat back to where she had been on the couch.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:06 am

The world seemed to melt away in the instant that Tatiana’s lips met with Belle’s cheek. There was no couch, no theatre, no Amazons training on the big screen. There was just the two of them. Two women who had something that anyone could see, had there been anyone there to see it in the first place.

It was a big step, Tatiana knew. Everything else they’d done could’ve been written off as two women getting close - far, far closer than most women would get, true, but you could make the argument against it, even if it would be a bad argument. The kiss, though, was overt. There was no way around it. Tatiana was falling for Belle, hard and fast, and she couldn’t have been more blunt if she’d written an essay about it.

And Belle was...moving away?

A soft gasp escaped Tatiana’s lips as Belle slid back to her spot on the couch, putting distance between them. For a second, she’d seen something so beautiful, something she wanted, and now it was slipping through her fingers. It might go away altogether, this rare thing, if she didn’t fight for it.

”It’s…” She choked, swallowed her spit, and powered through, forcing the sorrow off her face and replacing it with a hardened determination. ”It’s the same things that’s been coming over us both all night, Belle. I don’t want to ignore it anymore. I can’t pretend it’s not there.”

She moved in and placed a hand on the brunette’s shoulder, trying to get her to look back, to lock eyes one more time. ”I get it, you’re afraid. I’m afraid, too. This is crazy, this could blow up in our faces, I know. But I don’t care. I don’t care what Kaylee thinks, or what Valerie thinks, or what the internet thinks, or what anybody but you thinks. This, what we’re feeling between us? It’s right.” She nodded. ”I want to try this, Belle. I want to try us.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:29 am

While she wasn't looking at Tatiana anymore, she heard something in her voice. It was clear she wasn't going to let this go. She felt so small, having to be talked to like this. This was everything she had wanted from tonight. She had dreamed about this woman she hadn't even known sine they first met. They had smiled and laughed together all night. It was the first time in a long time she had felt a genuine human connection to someone. There was no subtle touches or sweet words. Tatiana was standing at the alter, waiting for Belle, and she wasn't joining her. What was wrong with her?

For all her strength, she came ease when Tatiana tugged on her shoulder. Her eyes drifted towards Tatiana's, though they threatened to wander off before she had finished talking. "Tat, it's complicated... I don't care what Kaylee or your sister thinks... they can both sit on whatever they have to say and rotate on it for all I care. I just... I don't want to ruin you." She reached up to place her hands on the redhead's shoulders. "You're sweet... beautiful... kind. And... you make me laugh, really laugh... I just... you're not like the people I'm normally around. You have this... I don't know... this glow. The way you smile and look at things. I'm so bitter and cynical half the time... I don't want you to lose that spark because of me. I... get you want to help, that's just the type of person you are..."

"Do you... get what I'm saying?" She almost looked like she was pleading with her at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next