Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Layla vs Mio!!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Layla vs Mio!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Layla vs Mio!!

Post by Link-mon Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:59 pm

The blonde was in full control from here as Mio just gave out. and not gave out as in her body gave up but more she realized the futility of fighting back and decided to let it happen, something Layla was enjoying to the full extent she could. Though just because she loved to see Mio suffer she pulled her hand away at a random moment and struck her in the gut, the smile remaining plastered on her face as she did so and she pushed her off of her knee.

From there Layla moved over and sat down on Mio's back smacking her but a few times just to tease her. "Honestly do you even need these clothes? I can help you with that if needed." She said pulling on the girls pants as she kept. If Mio was this easy to embarrass now lets see how she got being in her birthday suit.

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

any contact for a match must be made with the lovely Marissa Keyes first.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:17 pm

"Gaah...!" Mio groaned as the sudden hit on her gut sent her back to earth from the heights of pleasure, her lithe form writhed on the mat after she was shoved off Layla's knee. Her hand holding her sore spot on her midsection, she then felt the girl's weight on her back, and soon after, her hands pulling on her outfit. "Uugh... n-no..." the raven haired girl gave an ambiguous answer, although she seemed to try wriggling away from Layla to show some defiance.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:05 pm

Layla perked her ears up as she heard the girls protests. "No? No you dont need these clothes and i should rip them clean off you right now? Well if you insist who am i to say not to such a pretty face." Layla said as she started to full pull down on her pants looking to slide them off her cute legs and remove every article of clothing on her person. Not that there was much left to be hidden that she felt she couldn't already work with.

Once she had stripped her completely naked and exposed she would try and grab her head and pull it up and move out of the way and get her exposed to the crowd. "Lets have this crowd have a good look at you why dont we." Layla said squeezing the girls breasts as she let the world see her.

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:53 pm

Barely showing resistance as Layla stripped her, Mio was left in her birthday suit once the girl was done with her clothes, to the delight of the crowds. The girl then pulled her up and began to grope her breasts, making her squirm cutely and sighed from the sensation, the embarrassment from being displayed and played with in front of the audience only fueling her submissive side.

"Oohh... n-noo..." she moaned, still putting a little defiance in her words even if her body wasn't really trying to defy Layla.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:53 am

Layla's smile was almost slasher like but her eyes try to look innocent still, not hat Mio was looking all that much. "Ohhh yes Mio..Sorry but you know how this goes." Layla said as she started to tease her more rubbing her body and playing with her sex while se was still exposed and submissive.

Then she would pull her bak by her hea dso that ehr chest was stucking out more before she leaned in and actually tried to suck on her chest while working her pussy with her fingers teasing and working Mio up anyway she could.

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:45 am

"Aaahmm... n-no... ooh... y-yes..." Mio seemingly had a quick change of attitude, moaning almost shamelessly as Layla teasing her sex, turning her aroused and submissive towards her. "Mwaah...!" she gasped and moaned louder as the girl bent her further back and sucked on one of her breasts, her body feeling all sorts of sensations that driving her wild. She was quickly turned into a docile doll in the hands of her opponent as it was, much to the crowd's enjoyment!

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Tue May 01, 2018 9:53 pm

Hearing Mio turn around in a matter of seconds as her body completely gave into Layla's desires, not that she would have much of a say either way as Layla made sure to restrain her and keep whatever sembalnce of resistance was denied any chance to come to life. This was perfect for her as she simply sped up her antics

Sucking on her chest and playing with her pussy more and more while little Mio didnt do anything to resist the effort, understanding she wanted this just as much as Layla wanted to do it.

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue May 01, 2018 10:57 pm

Mio's submissive desire was growing stronger with each second as it was. Layla expertly handling her making her pretty much a doll in the girl's hands, existing only to be toyed as she pleased, at least that's how it looked at the moment. Showing absolutely no sign of defiance, she kept writhing and moaning while Layla continued to stimulate her, mind and body seemingly already enslaved by the pleasure.

"Aahhmm... ooh...! I-I..." as she's driven closer towards the edge, she'd try to relay it towards Layla, for better of worse.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sun May 20, 2018 7:21 pm

As Mio turned more and more into a doll for Layla's desires and amusement the more the blonde was very much looking to take advantage of that. The girl was too small and cute to not take advantage of the way she was and as her hands expertly played with her as did her lips. She parted them to tease Mio verbally a little. "Such a good little girl, learning your place faster then most, shame it has to be in front of all these people, but maybe thats part of the fun for you." Layla said as she twisted her nipple a little.

Her fingers in her sex didnt relent either, if anything they picked up as she tried to force her will on the girl with amusement. "Maybe the Audience watching really gets those cheeks red and hot."

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun May 20, 2018 10:37 pm

"Hyii...!" Mio squealed and twitched as her hardened nipple was twisted by Layla, her lithe frame feeling the jolt that's sending her bucking slightly. With the girl's fingers only picking up her pace inside her slick womanhood, the stimulation was starting to become too much for the raven haired petite, and she'd begin tensing up in her opponent's hold. "H-haaaa...! I'm... ooohh... c-cummmhhhnngg...!!"

It eventually happened for Mio, her body writhing around as her juices flowing out, coating Layla's fingers and continued to stream down outside. "Aaaahnn...! Ooohh..." she kept moaning and squirming around until her climax subsided, where she'd be left in a panting state afterwards, her expression silly as her face turned red. "Ooohh... uuhhh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3