Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 8 Registered, 1 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Harrier, killcarrion, LARIATO, Lotuswarrior, LunarWolf, Miss_Blackbelt88, Witchcraft-01

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Looking for Debut

Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:11 pm by Witchcraft-01

Hi All,

Now that my chara has been approved, I am looking for a debut for her, her name is Cristina and you can find her here (http://www.afwrpg.com/t17406-cristina-angel#477675)

I am thinking about possibly having a promo where Cristina introduces herself and someone decides to crash it and get mouthy, which then leads onto a hardcore match the next day or something.

Would anyone be up for that?

Comments: 1

Avalanche plans?

Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:28 am by HighFly

Hey hey, I was thinking of making Avalanche plans for Alaina and was wondering if anyone wanted to set something in the worms to really build up to a PPV match at Avalanche?

If interested shoot me a PM! Very Happy

Comments: 4

Back from the hospital

Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:55 pm by Harrier

Hi folks,

sorry for my sudden absence, but I was rushed to the hospital at the start of the week. I am still a little weak at the knees so to say, but it will probably heal all up given some time.

So please have a little patience with me.^^

Comments: 3

Learning new steps (For St.Ambs)

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Learning new steps (For St.Ambs)

Post by Deus001 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:38 pm

Eliza was one who had been to Friction more than once over her time in the AFW, one detail that some may forget was that she obtained her first proper win in Tokyo. But most often than not Eliza honed herself in Tension, where she was one of its key players and one that many men desired as well as women too. However Ms Harenwood would inwardly admit Friction was better funded, one time in the Tension gym the treadmill fizzled out from her intense running regime. Now Eliza decided to take advantage of what was available to her and spend the entire day at the Friction gym and follow her practise routines and use the better facilities.

The dancing passion entered out the changing rooms dressed in her ring attire of a dark red leather corset and black stockings, Eliza had already completed her stretching beforehand. She would admit that inwardly Eliza was a tad wary, Tension had a bad rep sure but Friction was known to be lawless as well. It wasn't that Eliza doubted her martial skills, far from it. But she was at least hoping not to run into any unpleasant folks during her trip to Tokyo, one flaw that came with being a star meant people could snipe at you after all. Eliza knew that game all too well.

Ms Harenwood picked herself a part of the room to use, bringing a small CD player for herself. The song Eliza picked out was a violin song with flavours of Venice after performing one last leg lift Eliza proceeded to begin her routines. Elegantly and flawlessly moving from ground to air, flowing like water as she did so.....

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Learning new steps (For St.Ambs)

Post by St.Ambs on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:33 pm

Alright. Now she is finally in AFW. One would be excited and happy to be able to join the ranks. Hell, some would already be causing trouble here.

Except for Ryonata that is.

"Oh dear, what have I gotten myself into...perhaps, in retrospect, I shouldn't have come here..." She had just came in the league and already Ryonata is having doubts about her decision to join. It had been months since she had left her family, after the massive fight they had which had left her disowned from said family. But joining AFW marks the time that she is truly independent. That she is able to do as she pleases. Her biological parents weren't to pleased regarding her choice as a wrestler. Ryonata was nonetheless determined to be one, despite what her parents think. The tantalising thought of being a wrestler and being truly independent was all too good for the girl not to pass up.

But have you ever made a decision to do something that looks good and then after making one, you start to doubt wherever you made the right decision? That is what Ryonata Minamoto is feeling right now.

"I'm not even prepared! I'm no seasoned wrestler and yet I just jumped in there without any experience whatsoever! Awww, I am gonna get eaten alive here!" She sulked as the ballerina walked down the corridor. In truth, Ryonata isn't really prepared to be in the ring just yet. Hell, she still think it was just by luck that the dancer was able to get in. But apparently, almost anyone could get in nowadays and there isn't so much of a regulation to follow if you wish to join in the roster. Which would probably include absolute newbies like herself. The closest she has ever been to a competitive fight in a ring was by ringside, at like 100 yards or so. While she does have knowledge about the type of moves used in the ring, self-taught could only get you so far. "At least my parents wouldn't be watching me get absolutely destroyed here. Not that they care about me at all..." The ballerina sighed to herself.

But despite her doubts and self-criticism, Ryonata pushed on, taking a deep breath and nodding to herself. "No, Ryo. Remember why you did it, stupid!"She has got to see it through and she has to try. No point in being paralyzed by your fears, otherwise you wouldn't get anywhere. "The will to win, the desire to succeed and the urge to reach your potential." Despite being the meek one in her family, Ryonata still has the fire which is shared from her family. The only thing that keeps her from turning back now. "Come on Ryonata, you got what it takes. Prove the doubters wrong and make it big!" She would say out loud to herself. Until management would think of putting the dancer in a match, she has to prepare herself.

Hence why she comes to the gym.

Ryonata came in with her white corset, stockings and ballet shoes. Not your typical gym wear but AFW isn't your ordinary place. Plus, she wanted to do a different kind of training. Even Ryonata was worried. People are here to work out and lift weights. A woman looking like she just came from a Swan Lake show would be a funny sight. She heard a little of the rumors about this league of Friction, how completely crazy it is, a wild west with no law. Ryonata would be an easy target for the hungry wolves in Friction.

While trying to avoid being the sacrificial lamb, Ryonata's ears soon pic up on some music. Violins. Her favourite. And not the kind of music you would hear in a gym. With her curiosity piqued, Ryonata quietly follows where the noise come from, till she comes to a room. With a woman doing her dance routine.

Ryonata couldn't believe it. What were the chances of finding another dancer here. She thought she was the only one. And the blonde was definitely skilled, had to have been doing it for a long time. Her elegant and graceful movements displayed shown experience that a veteran could show. And the music was oh so beautiful too.

Ryonata couldn't help but be lost in it, soon doing an improvised routine on the spot behind her while the lady in red dances. Letting the music take over, she did a few jumps and cartwheels before doing a couple of fouettes, seemingly a hard move as she pulls off a seemingly endless series of turns, bobbing up and down on one pointed foot and spinning around and around and around.

Hey, let the girl dance.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top