Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 15 Registered, 1 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 2 Bots

CybeastGregarX, Harrier, Jaystar, KillerV, LadyX, LARIATO, Liesmith, LunarWolf, Old_Man_Tai, Person, starvalentine, Teenwrestler, Vcom7418, xalex, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Debut Match wanted

Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:33 am by LadyX

Hey everyone! I'm new in town and I was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to hook my first girl Apollyon up with a debut match?

Bring it on. I am ready for anything.

There you have it, folks. Apollyon is ready to rumble in any match type. Just let me know beforehand.

Comments: 1

Mig's Match Hub

Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:38 pm by Miglico

Hi, I'm currently looking for more matches for Miria. Friction only, hentai preferred. If you like to do domination match with my character losing or even handicap, that'd be great.

Please contact me through PM instead of replying here. Thank you for your time.

Comments: 0

Small Edit.

Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:23 pm by Minion

Just thought that I'd make it known that I switched some things around with Tyler's profile. ^^
http://www.afwrpg.com/t16215-tyler-bay#448128

Comments: 0

Learning to Fly High

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Learning to Fly High

Post by Person on Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:43 am

Akiha was now making her way to the gym, getting ready to do some practice.  Her time in AFW had it's ups and downs.  She had more wins then lost and starting to make a name for herself.  Yet at the same time she was losing all her important matches.  That is why she was coming to the gym today, to improve herself as she needed to get better.  After all, she needed to keep up with her rival or else Belinda would surpass her.

She would start off with a few stretches before doing some warm up exercises.  Once that was completed, she would start her regular workout, hitting punching bags, doing push-ups, sit-ups, lifting weights and all the other activities that made sure she was kept in good condition.  After working out for working out for over an hour, she would take a break and a drink, allowing her body to rest for a bit.  Once her body was feeling good and ready, she would get up and enter the ring before looking at everyone else in the ring.  “Any high fliers here that want to spar with me?” ask Akiha as she started the scan the area, to see if anyone would accept her challenge.  Fighting another high flyer would be good practice as she could learn a few things.
Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top