Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

She Is Young, She Is Beautiful, She Is Next

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

She Is Young, She Is Beautiful, She Is Next - Page 8 Empty Re: She Is Young, She Is Beautiful, She Is Next

Post by acuyra Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:36 pm

Bubbles knew it went without saying, really, but she couldn’t help but think it at the moment: Good Lord, Kanda was a sexy woman.

She couldn’t help but think that as she watched the woman crawl forward, hands and knees, making love to the bed as she slid over it. She didn’t just move like some wild jungle cat, she had a body not unlike one. Slim and powerful, sleek and refined, toned and fit. It was a feast for Bubbles’ eyes, and she drank deep every moment of it, chewing her lips as her lover sashayed out of sight.

Men and women would’ve paid thousands for what she had just gotten for free, would’ve fought like mad to spend a night with such a beauty. Life. Was. Good.

”Phew.” With a light whistle, Bubbles rolled off the bed and marched her way towards the other room, her heavy, bare feet padding across the carpet. She opened the door just enough to peek her head in, and what did she see?

She was just in time to watch as Mariah hurl Lily onto the bed, leaving her laying there, chest to the ceiling, heaving with pleasure. She was just about to dive in, when she spotted Bubbles at the door. ”Oh, hi.” She took a quick pause, cruelly dragging the game out for a few seconds. ”You and Kanda done?”

Bubbles looked like she was strongly debating whether or not to join in, but she ultimately decided against it. No need to be greedy, not when they was still so much to come. ”Not quite, just about to wash up. Let me know when you two are good, and we’ll go from there.”

”Roger.” She threw Bubbles a salute, waited for her to close the door once more, than put all her attention back on Lily. ”Distraction over” She dropped to her knees and peered at her prey from across her fine body. ”Where were we?”

Mariah went back to work like nothing had happened at all, grabbing Lily’s left leg and planting kisses all along it, marking her path while she worked upwards. A peck here, a lick there, and a nice, long nibble when she made it to the thigh. Crawling up Lily’s body. Taking it. Claiming it, inch by inch. ”Speak freely, slave.” She cooed and ran her fingers down her prey’s thigh, just hard enough to give her a little pain. Nothing seering. ”How do you want your reward? Do you my fingers to work you over? My leg? My toes? My tongue?”

Back to top Go down

She Is Young, She Is Beautiful, She Is Next - Page 8 Empty Re: She Is Young, She Is Beautiful, She Is Next

Post by Lilybell Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:00 pm

Unobserved, Kanda let her body language relax, no longer needing to put on a show. Catching her breath and stretching her arms above her head she made her way across the room to find a Jacuzzi. Savoring this momentary reprieve, and allowing her anticipation for being joined by Bubbles, she steps in and let herself sink down beneath the water until it consumed her.

With a submissive little yelp Lily floundered and bounced upon the bed, staring breathlessly at her mistress as she sprawled across the covers. Every fiber of her body was begging for what she was expecting next, craving just one more touch, just a little more pressure... and then bubbles appeared. Lil's shame at her own meekness grew under a new set of eyes and she wondered if Bubbles would claim her too. She didn't make eye contact with the large woman, but instead kept her focus fixed on Mariah. Lily knew that if she looked at Bubbles her eyes would have said "Yes, please, join us. I want it bad." And she was trying desperately to hold out.

Once the Georgian left and Lily was alone with Mariah the games resumed. The mistress dropped to her knees and her heart fluttered with excitement, unable to suppress a gasp of anticipation. She had not expected, however, to be tormented further with a slow crawl of kisses, caresses, scratches, and licks. While her left leg was captive her right fidgeted, digging her heel into the covers as her fingers clutched at the sheets.

Every little kiss, every touch send cold shivers up her spine until she was absolutely trembling. Pleading eyes stared down at Mariah as the beauty ascended her at a torturous rate. For several seconds she couldn't find her voice, only able to let her jaw hang open to pant and gasp until she drooled on her own breast. She couldn't think. With a frustrated groan clasped her hands over her own face and pushed to focus. Finger? Tongue? Strap-on? Her face bright crimson as she revealed it from under her palms, hands gripping the sheets just above her head, she whimpered her answer quietly "Your leg, mistress. Just like a horny little bitch." Mortified by her own base desire she turned her head from Mariah in humiliation.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:15 pm

This was the sweetest moment. Mariah looked up and watched Lily’s expressions, running a lazy tongue along her leg as the woman tortured herself, forced her mind to make a coherent decision through the lust. It was a good way to give her freedom without giving her real freedom, allowing her to choose the way she’d be dominated.

She made a good choice, too. ”No, not like a horny little bitch.” Mariah slithered her way up Lily’s body, rubbing against her, pressing down, until they were hip to hip, chest to chest, and eye to eye. My horny little bitch.”

That was the last word, before Mariah slipped her muscled thigh in between Lily’s leg and pressed down, starting a steady rock. Up. Down. Slide in. Slide out. Her other legs wrapped around her prey from the side, keeping her close, ensuring there would be as much contact as possible.

All the while, she reached up and grabbed Lily’s lustrous hair, getting a tight grip as she added more loving bites to that neck. ”All that work, all those women to manage.” She breathed hot into her lover’s ear. ”You need this, don’t you? You need someone to take control.”

As Mariah went to work, Bubbles made her way across the room and into the bathroom, where she was greeted by a nice burst of steam. Sure enough, the jacuzzi was going strong, and there was a fine Thai beauty sitting in there, hiding amidst the suds.

”You look comfy.” Bubbles closed the door behind her and came over, taking one big step inside, then another, before she slowly settling and sat down, taking care not to make too big of a splash. The last thing she wanted was for someone to slip, fall, bust their head, and ruin the night. ”My wife’s having a fun time fucking your manager silly.” She settled in and crossed her legs, getting as comfy as she could in the small space. ”When they’re done, we can go back to your place, if you’re willing. I’m dying to meet your friends.”

She extended a leg out, stretching, and letting her foot rest on top of what she assumed was Kanda’s crotch. Just a little light play. For now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:34 pm

Kanda was enjoying the decadence of the hot tub, stretching herself along it's bottom like some kind of tropical mermaid of the south pacific. Breaking the surface, her dark hair plastered to her glistening skin, she wiped the suds away from her face with index fingers. Smiling wryly at Bubbles she leaned against the opposite edge of the bath, her arms stretching along its rim. "Mmmm, I suppose I can share you with them. Not that you'll find anything of interest there you don't have right here..." She couldn't hide the sultry flicker in her eyes as she watched Bubbles ease into the water.

While Bubbles stretched out Kanda sat "tailor style", going so far as to lend a hand to guide the woman's heel to rest between her thighs. Smirking she sank down slightly, pressing herself just slightly harder against her foot.

Far from the cleanliness of the bath, Lily squirmed like a pinned specimen upon the bed beneath the looming figure of Mariah, and what a figure it was. When the woman corrected her statement the brunette let out a throaty groan to voice her approval. She was absolutely ready to be Mariah's at this point. She could think of nothing but the other manager right now. Nothing else existed but the two of them in this room. She wanted nothing more than what would please Mariah and earn her reward.

The pressure of a thick thigh between her legs instantly drew a piteous whimper from Lily's throat, growing to a sharp gasp as the other legs curled around her and drew her in close. Every motion that Mariah made left Lily panting and moaning, shamefaced. Her breath caught in her lungs when firm hands grabbed her short hair. Lily's eyes became large and filled with servile desperation. "Yes... yes, mistress! Oh, mistress, I need it... I need you so badly. Please, please control me, mistress!" Mechanically her hips ground and bucked against Mariah's thigh, humping her like a dog in heat.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:24 pm

Bubbles looked on, watching Kanda as she unwound and spoke and even joked. It was hard to believe this was the same woman she’d been wringing dry just a few hours ago, who seemed hesitant at the mere idea of doing this when she came in. She was fun. Cool and fun. The sex was great, of course, but she enjoying this quiet moment almost as much. ”Now, don’t be getting jealous. There’s plenty of me to go around. I like to share. Besides,” She started to wiggle her toes, slipping the big one against Kanda’s slit and running it down. Just a tease. ”You’re always going to be at the top of my list. Just because I want to try out other flavors doesn’t mean I can’t have a favorite, right?”

She flashed a smile, then let it drop a bit, getting more serious. ”Serious, though? Don’t take it personal or anything. From everything I heard about your place, I gotta go see it. I can’t not see it. But what we had, what we did?” She pointed between the two of them. ”That’s special. That’ll always be special.”

‘Special’. That was a word that Mariah would use to describe what was happening with her and Lily, too. Her fellow manager was so close now, so hot, she could feel the heat radiating from her pussy with every press of her leg, feel it emanating with each moment, hotter and hotter, faster and faster, louder and louder.

”I know you do, Lily. You’re my good girl.” She ran her tongue along Lily’s ear, worming it all the way to the middle before she spoke again. ”And I want my good girl to do one more thing for her mistress.”

She clutched Lily tight, holding her closer than ever, thrusting hard as the bed shrieked for mercy.

”Come for me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:54 am

A shudder ran up Kanda's spine as she felt the woman's toe run along her spread slit. Long fingers reached out to massage the calf of the generously extended leg that was teasing her so. Their play had done a great deal to relax Kanda and improve her dour mood.

She airily laughed off the first response, knowing full well that she lived in a horny lesbian paradise. It was something of which she had seldom availed herself. This was unlikely to change in the immediate future.

When the tone changed to a more serious one she blinked in surprise. She hadn't really been able to process just what tonight had meant, but yes, special certainly applied. She did not normally behave this way. Then again, not every woman could carry her about like a rag doll. "I'm sorry, Bubbles, I did not mean to sound jealous. I realize that this... While meaningful, is not something I can call my own. Our very careers prevent any such notions." Her tone was somber, but with a smirk she tried to lighten the mood again, "Besides, what the others lack in quality they at least make up for in quantity."

And the quality of Mariah was beyond reproach. The mistress coursed between Lily's thighs driving her to new heights of intoxication. Teetering upon the brink of bursting she doggedly humped the woman's smooth skin. Her tongue lolled out past her lips as she panted and whined with rampant desire.

The steamy whispers, the brush of moist lips and hot breath against her ears, wormed inside of her mind. All she could hear were her own feral moans, the sound of skin rubbing wet skin, and the voice of her mistress. Mistress wanted something and she was eager to please.

When she heard the demand her body gave in without hesitation. Arching, rutting, and trembling she came hard against Mariah's thigh. Dark eyes rolled back into Lily's head as she writhed and let out a tremulous, keening squeal. "Oooooh-Nyah! Oh fuck! Yes! Uh-uhn! Eeeeeah! I'm coming, mistress! I'm coming! Oh, thank you! Thank you, mistress!"

Sent from Topic'it App

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:54 pm

It was good that Bubbles and Kanda could speak in serious tones, even as they laid naked in a jacuzzi and engaged in some underwater footfucking. The Thai woman had a certain maturity that she rarely saw in her partners, a wisdom beyond her years. A none-too-small part of the Virgin Killer found her wishing that she had been the one bested in the ring, that Kanda had taken her home as a conquest. In another world, another universe, maybe that was happening right now, and imagining it would be a pleasant thought to sleep on. Later.

”Quantity has a quality all its own.” She was quoting someone, but couldn’t remember who for the life of her. ”And I’m willing to take requests, by the way.” She bit her lip as Kanda’s hands massaged her calves, the way the tweaked and twerked her muscles. It made her press her foot harder, faster, working away with more gusto. ”And I can take requests, too. If there’s any girl in particular you’d like to see me get into, I’d love to make that happen. We could even-”

Bubbles suggestion was cut off when she heard Lily’s shrieking from two room away, cutting through the walls so well that it tickled her ears. ”Wow, Mariah.” She chuckled and turned back to Kanda, thumbing behind her as she did. ”Maybe not her, though. Think your boss has had just about enough for one night.”

A sentiment that Mariah would share, as Lily came to roaring climax beneath her. Her fellow manager bucked about like a woman possessed, going into such a spasming fit that she swore it nearly knocked her off the bed. It was a truly wondrous sight, as all that pent-up lust and sensual frustration came out in wild bursts, one after the other after the other, so hot and steaming that it nearly made Mariah want to take her again. A night of pure lust could’ve spiraled out of control from here, with her dominating Lily and fucking her, exploring every kink, satisfying every urge.

But Mariah wouldn’t be greedy. This meeting was about pleasure, but business was involved, too. Besides, the two of them would be having a match together in the near future, and she could save plenty for that.

So, for now, she slid off Mariah and laid at her side, stroking the beauty’s chest while a lazy leg laid on her lap. ”That’s my good girl.” She cooed, blowing hot air over Lily’s face. ”Everything you hoped for?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:11 pm

It would be several minutes before Lily would regain the capacity to speak in properly structured sentences, and longer before she had fully caught her breath. Coated with a sheen of sweat, her thighs and the sheets beneath her drenched in her honey, Lily nodded dumbly. The brunette's eyes looked distant and glassy as her brain was flooded with overloaded senses and pleasure. Content to be half covered by the other manager she sprawled out, undignified and still twitching as stray jolts still shot through her body. Had the woman not eased off when she did Lily was more than certain she'd have passed out beneath her. "Mariah... That... so good... *sigh*... fuck..."

Lily was not the only one having difficulty speaking, however, as Bubbles' toes worked ever faster against Kanda's sex the woman's focus drifted in and out of the conversation. Massaging hands diverted to simply guiding the foot to where it could do the most good as she laid her head back and moaned decadently. Not holding herself back it wouldn't take long before she was on the edge of another orgasm, "Mmmmm... Let's uh... see... Mm, Liz needs it... Or maybe Korralyn... uh-uhhhhhn... Or Druscilla and her great... big... nnnnf!" Her thoughts trailed off and her eyes sunk closed, her body beginning to tense in anticipation.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:15 am

Mariah was tempted to just lay there and watch Lily rattle off and fail at making a coherent sentence. She could tell her fellow manager had something of a talent, here. Being submissive - a good submissive - was harder than most could ever know. Lily, however was a natural, and seemed to revel in it like Mariah had never seen another woman do. The pleas, the squeals, the things her body could do, the flexibility, it all came together in package that was hard to resist.

”I’ll take that as a glowing review.” She gave Lily a pat on the cheek, before she sat up and raised her arms, stretching and arching her back. ”I think that’s a good place to start. You and I, though...we’ll definitely be having more meetings in the coming weeks. And I’m looking forward to that match of ours more and more now that I’ve had a taste.”

She couldn’t resist reaching over and giving Lily’s nipple one final twist, a playful pinch, before she slipped off the bed. ”Get dressed for now, though. I’m more eager than ever to see this place of yours, and I know Bubbles will be even worse.”

That wasn’t an assumption, it was undoubted fact. Bubbles was saying as much as she worked Kanda to another orgasm. Hot as this was, there was another, hotter idea in the back of her mind, one that she had to share with her feisty lover.

Bubbles slowed her pace - still stroking, but she wanted to bring Kanda down just enough so that she could speak. ”Idea for you.” She bit her lip. ”When we get there, pick a girl - any girl you like - and I’ll take her in a sparring match, break her down, and do anything to her that you want. Any and every nasty thing you can imagine.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:37 pm

Lily could stop herself from staring up amorously at Mariah from her back as she struggled to gather her senses. The woman was incredible; sensual, beautiful, and pushed all of her right buttons. The poster child of cum-drunk she squirmed in an uncoordinated fashion as each ofher limbs came back under her control at a different rate. Her whole body seemed to convulse sharply at the simple tweak of her nipple, accompanied by a breathless squeal. With a great effort she managed to push herself up to sit on the edge of the bed, dripping sweat and flushed from her ears to her toes. Still robbed of sufficient grey-matter to speak she only nodded dumbly at the other manager's instruction.

It would be a minute before she felt steady enough to rise to her feet, but in time she would do so and begin that timeless game of "where the hell did my clothes land". Picking up her sundress she pulled it on over her head, smoothed out the material, and then adjusted her breasts to sit properly by the neckline. She would only collect her shoes, waiting until the last possible moment to put the heels back on. This way she had the most time to let her legs stop shaking and not twist her ankle staggering in heels. More notably was that she made no effort to locate or retrieve her panties, just leaving the discarded silk as an Easter Egg, a trophy or souvenir for Mariah to keep. "I'm... a... yeah. We'll need to m-.... uhm... meet again to... to... work out the... the... uh... the details." She struggled through a bit of actual business, or something like it, with visible frustration as she searched for simple words to articulate herself.

Likewise, Kanda was embracing her restored powers of speech as Bubbles eased off her toe fucking of the now much more relaxed seeming woman. This left her so close that she was shaking and gnawing on her lower lip in frustration. Just the same, with a few deep breaths she came back down and accepted the slower pace. The proposal was a tempting one, but who to sacrifice? She could break most of the other girls herself, with the only notable exception being Elizabeth. Even she could see that the meeting of those two titans, such a looking-glass pairing, should take place with a little more gravitas. So, instead she thought through who needed or deserved it more.

Grinning like the Cheshire Cat, Kanda set a hand upon Bubbles' foot and pried herself away reluctantly. Instead she slid through the water, laying her wet body against Bubbles in the bath. Taut, muscular arms coiled across the back of her neck and she pushed their firm breasts together. Their faces came so close that their lips nearly met before she whispered, "Oh, I have a few ideas..." Anne could do with being properly broken, Bianca could use a little turnabout, and Druscilla... well, she just wanted to see the titan mauling those massive breasts.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next