by acuya Today at 5:40 am

» Intense Midnight training [Underdog]
by Underdog21 Today at 4:59 am

» Giulia la Rocca vs Kyo Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 4:56 am

» Hearts of Darkness
by Berial Today at 4:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, BlueMeanie, Cy_Man, GrandAkumaShogun, killcarrion, KillerV, LunarWolf, Person, shanecawf

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Seeking new matches

Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:14 am by GrandAkumaShogun

I've been absent from here for a good while so I want to get back into the swing of things. If you have any interest in taking on either Takeichi Mori or Takeshi Kawai get in touch.

Comments: 1

My apologies for the small hiatus

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:20 pm by Vcom7418

Apologies to all who have threads with me, but my midterms hit me hard. Thought I could balance stuff out while I revised...buuuut I failed. I will be back to posting either tomorrow or on Friday.

Good day, everyone Smile

Comments: 0

Will be offline next 2 weeks

Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:51 pm by peek6

Hi all. I’ve been enjoying all the great threads I’ve been having on here with many of you. I need to take a short break and go dark for the next 2 weeks or so. Apologies in advance for leaving threads hanging. See you in November!

Comments: 2

Return to the Ring: Carmen Rodriguez vs. Gato Blanco!

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Return to the Ring: Carmen Rodriguez vs. Gato Blanco!

Post by Lunchador on Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:22 pm

Blanco held his arm up in the air for a moment, pumping his fist to try and rally the crowd. Of course, the fact that this also gave him a moment to breathe didn't hurt, but lucha libre was a spectator sport. Finally, Blanco rolled up onto his shoulder, and looked back at Carmen.

The fighter was already pulling herself up, using the ropes to get back on her feet. She was a strong woman, an experienced fighter, and someone Blanco knew he couldn't sleep on. His jaw was still smarting from the last couple of shots she got in! No, now it was time to throw something else at Carmen- keep her fighting, but without expending too much energy himself. At ringside, Holly watched with wide-eyed fascination. “You don't sound so sure,” Holly teased Army, catching that note of doubt in his voice. “How much time do you think she has, in there?” Holly was fully engaged with the action in the ring, but not so much she couldn't indulge in a little banter ...

Blanco rushed up to Carmen's back, grabbing the fighter around the waist. Falling backward, Blanco tried to roll her toned body over his- however, instead of going for a suplex or other throw, Blanco simply rolled the both of them over in a backward somersault! He let her slide over him, trying to plant Carmen's shoulders against the mat! Blanco would then follow through, coming out on top of her if all worked out to plan, mounting the young woman with her legs spread wide, pinning her against the mat with a sudden rollup move! Blanco pressed downward into her, trying to affix Carmen to the canvas as best he could. He didn't expect a pinfall out of this- though he might accept it- but it would be interesting to see how Carmen responded, and how much effort it would take her to kick out of it!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:06 am

Army, in a rare move for him, actually didn’t respond to Holly right away, instead preferring to keep quiet and try to focus on what Carmen was doing. It was slight, not something who didn’t know his sister as well as he did wouldn’t think to make much notice of, but he could tell: there was something off about her, here. Not a crisp as usual. Not as smooth.

The reason for it was simple: she was focusing. Even though they were wrestlers here and not boxers, some things remained the same, and that included the strategy of waiting out an opponent to get a better feel for his rhythm.

She would be fine. She just needed a minute. Maybe an actual, real minute.

In the meantime Gato would be running roughshod all over her, there was little question there. That was soundly demonstrated when he moved in before she had the time to pull away, snagging her from behind and getting her shoulders to the mat in a slick, quick move.

Carmen kicked out, of course, but only after the referee managed to hit the mat once and started to raise his hand again. One and half. Far too much, especially when the fight was only starting. Feeling some desperation now, Carmen tried to get to her feet and lashed out with a quick jab towards Gato’s face, just hoping to catch him with a quick blow before he could come her way again.

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador on Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:27 am

Blanco settled in on top of his opponent. Not so much so that he would exert himself on the pinfall, but enough that Carmen would have to work at forcing him off. Which, of course, she did. Blanco had no doubt a fighter like Carmen was going to take a great deal more than that, to keep down. Except for the brief moment in which he did …

Blanco heard the ref complete the “one” count, before Carmen bucked back against him. Blanco hopped backward, the Puerto Rican fighter forcing him off with powerful legs. Blanco gasped a bit as he felt Carmen's powerful backside push against him, forcing him away from her and into the air. Blanco's boots would skid against the mat as he tried to keep his body under control, despite the force of the kick-out.

At ringside, Holly was grinning as if it were her that had nearly rolled Carmen up for a pinfall. The British Bombshell leaned forward, planting her palms on the ring apron. With a flick of her head, Holly tossed her hair over her shoulder and tossed a quick smirk toward Army.

“You don't seem to have much to say, Army” Holly teased, lifting her shoulder playfully, eyes beaming a bit at her man's work, thus far. “Really, no smart comments? No cocky declarations?”

Getting back on-balance, Blanco adjusted his footing and began to plan out his next move. He just needed to see which way Carmen would move, as she rolled out of her pinning predicament. Blanco's eyes widened, however, seeing the street fighter roll up and immediately go on the offensive! In a flash, Carmen was lashing out with her fist, aimed hard at Blanco's face! Quickly, he tried to get his guard up, slow things down. Despite this, however, Carmen's fist smacked square into Blanco's jaw, forcing him back as Carmen got back up!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:39 am

Carmen’s kickout was more than a simple escape - it was a message, too. She doubted Gato needed reminding, but in case he did, she wanted to stress the fact that she was far from done, and that she was always one successful punch away from putting him down. If that action wasn’t enough to enforce that fact, then what she had in mind next certainly would.

Army knew that, too. That was why he was smiling back at Holly, even as the two fighters in the ring started to rise again. ”Wait for it.” He held up a finger and switched glances between her and the ring. ”3, 2…”

Just as he expected, Carmen took advantage of the brief pause to strike out with a swift, surefooted blow, one that caught Gato right on the chin. ”Everybody’s got a plan until they get punched in the face.”

Her blow left Gato reeling, and just like before, she realized this wasn’t a chance she could fail to capitalize on. Her stepped back, she stepped forward, and her leg came up as she neared, raised as high as she could manage to hit him in the face with a hopping Bicycle Kick - not her usual sort of move, but she was trying to expand her horizons, these days.

acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador on Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:27 pm

“Oh, no!” Holly gasped, watching her man literally take one on the chin. The British Bombshell cupped her hands over her mouth, trying hard to contain a gasp. Holly stepped closer to the ring, her shoulders tensing up as she watched the action play out. “Come on, mister ...”

Meanwhile, in the ring, Blanco was reeling in pain. Carmen's shots were spot-on, of course, the veteran striker working her primary game very well. Blanco shook his head out, trying to clear the cobwebs. He'd taken more than his share of hits to the face over the years, of course, but few with the accuracy and power that Carmen was shooting him down with!

When Blanco opened his eyes, he saw Carmen coming at him in a blur of violent motion. The kickboxer was unleashing on him with a hopping kick, the speed of her leg barely registering with him before it was planted right across his masked face!

“Gaaahhhh,” Blanco cried out, the force of the kick sending him sprawling backward! Blanco landed hard on his back, arms spread high over his head. His knees pointed straight in the air, rolling side to side listlessly. The luchador was left staring at the arena lights, Carmen managing to dominate him again with just a few fast and hard hits!

“Get up, mister!” Holly cried out, watching her man fall hard to Carmen. Meanwhile, Blanco would lie flat on the mat, chest heaving, as he tried to breathe through the pain!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:30 pm

Army was finally breathing regular now, losing the tension now that Carmen was taking back control of the match. He knew there was a fair chance it wouldn’t be lasting long, of course, given how good Blanco seemed at swaying things in his favor, but if Carmen kept on shutting him down before he could build real momentum, it wouldn’t be a problem. In theory.

He was curious about a few things, though, now that Holly had reverted back into worried-wife mode. ”So what’s with the ‘mister’ stuff? That like a British thing?” It certainly wasn’t a Spanish thing. Come to think of it, it made him wonder a puzzling question. ”How did you two meet, anyway?”

Carmen was thinking of a wholly different, more immediate question after she managed to floor Blanco. Namely: what to do next? So far, taking him on her feet hadn’t worked out for more than a minute. So, even though it was hardly her thing, maybe she’d have better luck if she kept him grounded?

Worth a shot. She started it off well, too, as she dropped down across his chest, grabbed his leg, and pulled him for a pin. The referee dropped down right away and started up the count. ”1…!”

acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top