Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cirno, GreatForce, Harrier, kerflubble, killcarrion, KillerV, LtLukas, Old_Man_Tai, OmegaVan0, Saintezis, Underdog21, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:02 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Spider on break- So they saa-aay!

Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:39 am by Tarantulust

Ashley Evans vs. Carmen Rodriguez - Red All Over Ncuc4tF

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let the people I'm working with know I'm going to be taking a break for the next couple of days/weeks to try and get my scientific creativity back. My work has been taking up quite a bit of my time lately and I feel that it is hampering my writing, so I wish to focus on that and try to cut down my work stack a bit.

I started up a bit of a side project here not too long ago, and I might pop back in just to flesh that out a bit …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Looking for 1 more match or backstage meeting

Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:03 pm by Harrier

Hey,

I think I could handle one more thread. You could choose from one of the following options:
1. Anja the Raven is a strong but pretty unstable girl. Quite nice and calm most of the time, she can fall into a sociopath rage because of her past. For her, I would like to find a woman that likes to be overpowered and seduced by a young but still experienced girl.
2. Kelly is a former kawaii champion and has successfully wrestled bigger girls too. Her opponent could either be another kawaii or …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

ReikoH looking for opponents!

Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:29 pm by ReikoH

Hi there. I figured I'd do one of these to put my name out there. I kinda-sorta promised a match to one person in particular but thought I'd put both my characters here for consideration. I might make a third today at some point to help have two characters doing stuff at a time (probably not all three to avoid overbooking).

My characters are in my sig now! Should be working, but a quick summary.

Reiko Hisashi, a highly skilled technical wrestler with a hint of speed and physicality, making …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Ashley Evans vs. Carmen Rodriguez - Red All Over

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Go down

Ashley Evans vs. Carmen Rodriguez - Red All Over Empty Ashley Evans vs. Carmen Rodriguez - Red All Over

Post by acuya on Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:03 am

Ashley Evans vs. Carmen Rodriguez - Red All Over KOo02lC

-VS-

Ashley Evans vs. Carmen Rodriguez - Red All Over NGBcLwb

Match Type: No Holds Barred
Victory Conditions: Knockouts Only. Hentai Encouraged

This wasn’t the way Carmen expected her ‘brand new day’ to go. Not even close.

The plan had been a simple one - call out a random Tension guy, take him on, get a good match out of him, ideally win, re-establish her place in the pecking order. It was a fairly routine wrestling trope, one that she fully expected to exploit, and the logic was sound enough...until Ashley showed up. So now, instead of a regular match, she was down for a hentai affair against, frankly, one of the hotter women she’d come across in this division, and definitely one of the skimpiest. Oh, and they were kicking it off with a miniature wrestling match with their tongues.

Yes. Definitely unexpected. But not unwelcome.

Carmen held the kiss for a good long while, ignoring the crowd as she recalled in the taste of her soon-to-be opponent. In part, it came down to her just going through a dry spell, something she hadn’t gotten used to since joining the AFW. Ashely was into her. She was into Ashely. What more need be said?

Ashley reciprocated, giving back everything she was given, and Carmen would’ve been content to stay like this for a while. A quick glance out of the corner of her eye showed that the official was getting  restless, though - they didn’t have infinite time to make out. That could always happen later. Now, they were on the company’s time.

She broke away, raised her fists, and moved into an attack stance as the bell rang, though Carmen didn’t charge forward just yet. Ashley was the lesser known quantity, here, and as such, it wouldn’t be too prudent to go charging headlong into danger. A more measured approach would do, at least for the start. Let her opponent play some of her hand.

Last edited by acuya on Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ashley Evans vs. Carmen Rodriguez - Red All Over Empty Re: Ashley Evans vs. Carmen Rodriguez - Red All Over

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:04 pm

Ashley was moaning as she and Carmen kissed passionately. The two women were already getting the crowd all worked up. However, the female official was getting restless (Probably cause they were just so hot!). So when Carmen pulled away, Ashley didn't give chase or hold on tightly for more 'lip service'. Instead, the red clad bombshell would ready herself for the approaching bell. When it rang out, then, the brunette would make the first move. Camren had those fists ready, fists that might as well be legal weapons.

"Here we go!~" the woman purred cheerfully. Ashley knew how to play this, though. First, she'd dash at Carmen, looking to wrap her arms around the woman's shoulders before she could fire off any of those punches she was famous for. If that worked, Ashley would try to overpower Carmen's tough and muscular build. Hoping to push her back while they were in this lock up. The red bombshell's breasts were pressed against her opponent's smaller pair in these close quarters. Even with their assets covered, Ashley still loved that they were mushrooming together. Plus, she was a very firm believer that small breasts deserved love too! Her prized pupil had such a cute pair of tits that were rather small. Though, Jessica was rather small in general. Still, they were so adorably sized! Just like Carmen's...

M.J.Caboose14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ashley Evans vs. Carmen Rodriguez - Red All Over Empty Re: Ashley Evans vs. Carmen Rodriguez - Red All Over

Post by acuya on Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:22 am

Ashley was an aggressive woman, Carmen would give her that much. The eyes of her had a hunger to them, and it wasn’t just sensual in nature - this was the fire of a woman who wanted to win, and win at her expense, looking to make a big name for herself and her friends. She supposed she couldn’t begrudge her that much, Carmen had been in a similar spot herself, once. Didn’t mean she was going to make it easy, though.

The woman came at her, full steam, and the full force of it was enough to drive her back a step. For someone with such a voluptuous from, she was surprisingly solid, and she didn’t have any qualms throwing that weight around. Carmen was able to stop her forward march as she jokeyed for position, but she was able to break new ground. Stalemate. For now. And having those generous breasts pressing against hers wasn’t not intimidating, she had to give her that.

So. Switching things up a bit.

Instead of persisting in the hold, she wrapped her arm around Ashley’s head, clenched tight, twisted around, and attempted to send her up and over with a hip toss, bringing her to the floor to lock her down. Simple. Old-school. Effective.

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Carmen wasn't wrong that Ashley wanted to win. However, the brunette wanted a lot more out of like than just winning matches. What she really wanted was to take this hot babe all over this ring and maybe a few other places while they were at it. The win was just the cherry on top. However, as she was struggling against Carmen in this stalemate, the Puerto Rican  would suddenly wrap an arm around her head and twist. Resulting the red queen to be flipped over and onto the ring mat with a thud that shook the ring lightly.

"Ooooh...naughty naughty~..." Ashley purred at her opponent as she was held down with her head still being held by Carmen's arm. The red-clad beauty was stuck, but only for the moment. For now she'd let Carmen have a little fun of her own. Then, when the opening presented itself, Ashley was going to turn things around on the tomboy (but still very sexy) pugilist. "Got any other tricks, chica?~" the woman purred teasingly using Camren's own language. Ashley even said it as if she had Carmen right where she wanted her to be. Which, of course, she really didn't.

M.J.Caboose14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:13 pm

Carmen did have something of a strategy here, despite the fact that she was going waste deep into waters she rarely charted. It was a simple one, really, that worked to her strengths: she was going to beat up Ashley, then work her over sexually, and then knock her lights out. Taking advantage of the match’s stipulations to her best effect. Made sense. In her head.

In practice, things turned out to be a little different.

She had the woman under control, but then she got talking, speaking in those seductive tones, and Carmen wouldn’t lie - the temptation was strong. She managed to keep it together for the time being, but the chinks in her armor were already showing. Not the start she wanted.

”Plenty.” She stood up, dragging Ashley up to her knees as she went, pulling her up to her feet. As soon as they were standing, Carmen abruptly let go of the hold and unleashed a powerful straight to Ashley’s chest, attempting to send her into the corner with all the force she could muster.

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down