by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Friendly Wager

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Friendly Wager - Page 3 Empty Re: A Friendly Wager

Post by Berial Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:35 am

Fubuki was definitely saying...something since her lips were moving. Masuyo wanted to lean in and try to get a better listen, but the woman only let out a couple chokes before her head tilted to the side. Releasing the hold, she gazed at the woman in a sidelong fashion. Her short hair slowly brushed past her face, grazing the lashes on her closed eyelids. Hefty breaths caused her ample chest to rise up and down. Masuyo was slightly confused. Her eyes shot wide when she realized the truth.

Oh shit. Ohshitohshitohshitohshit.

That wasn’t a trap. That wasn’t a trap at all. That was a genuine plea for mercy and Masuyo had barely even acknowledged it. Now she was out cold in her arms. She was breathing at least, but there was no telling what other damage he may have inflicted with her current state.

Masuyo was panicking a bit as she put the woman on her back. Looking up and down the woman’s pacified body, she resorted to simply attempting to slap her wake. Firm swing after firm swing would echo throughout the gym until she saw her eyes open. This was the first time one of her spars had gone south this fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:06 pm

To Fubuki, it was only a second or two in her mind before she came to, even if it was a minute or two out here in the real world. few slaps brought her back to the realm of the awoken, groaning and looking up at Masuyo with a defeated expression cheeks red from the slaps.

If she was close enough, Fubuki would chuckle weakly, "Usually, I'd pin the sexy girl for the win if I had her like this."

Even with the knock out, she was very impressed with Masuyo, so much so that the manager was looking forward to her..."evaluation". She may have to get a little payback for some of this, but a little voice in the back of her head told her the MMA fighter wouldn't mind.

A Friendly Wager - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:23 pm

A sigh of relief overtook Masuyo when she saw Fubuki’s eyes slowly peek open minute or so later. She seemed alright, too, from what she could tell. The distraught MMA fighter was fixing to apologize when the newly awake manager made her suggestion. A smirk overtook Masuyo’s face. It was as though nothing had changed at all.

“Heh, I figured the KO would. But here's one for good measure.”

Planting herself on the woman, she would plant her hips along her midsection before pressing her arm down on her chest, forcing her shoulder against the mat. Her eyes never left Fubuki’s as she slapped her hand three times onto the mat, counting it out aloud. Pushing off of her, Masuyo smiled as she took in the view while still sitting on her waist.

“Well? How was that? I'm pretty good, aren't I? I mean, we could always make this a best two out of three.”

A proud smile grew on her face. There was little doubt in her mind that the manager had to acknowledge her skill.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:32 pm

Fubuki chuckled underneath Masuyo, "You win. Clearly I seem to have found the right person after all."

After a minute or so, the manager managed to escape from under Masuyo, smirking over at her friend, "Well then...shall we be off for your evaluation?"

Masuyo had displayed her skill and aggression easily. A fine catch indeed. Fubuki and her were going to be quite successful in AFW...she could feel it.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:57 pm

Well, that wasn't too hard. Her body must be in great shape today. That earlier spar was more helpful than she realized.

Gaining Fubuki’s approval, Masuyo stood up after the manager slipped out from under her. She gave each of her shoulders one good crank before turning her attention back to the woman in front of her. The spar was over, but there was still the stipulation. Masuyo felt a faint blush coming on. It probably wouldn't show. The thought had slipped from her mind for a moment in the panic a minute ago. Thankfully, the memory of the deal hadn’t left the seductive woman’s mind with all of the oxygen in it.

“Oh, right. Of course. Lead the way, Ms. Kessho.” She picked up her bottle and towel before preparing to follow the woman out. “Where are we going again? Should I get my clothes?

Whatever second thoughts she was having it was too late for them. If this woman really was as good as she assured her, it wouldn't be smart to let word get around that Masuyo was one to back down. And she wasn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:33 pm

Smiling, she gestured to Masuyo, "You can gather your things...though I'd say come as you are. I may have some things to teach you."

Waiting for the MMA beauty, Fubuki thought to herself. Clearly Masuyo had the physical intensity to duke it out with the heavy hitters of the division. Hell she could even give the boys in Tension a run for their money. But she lacked a certain....finesse. She gave the hits well, but took them like a normal fighter, and she was anything but normal. Time for some personal instructions.

Leading Masuyo down the hall, she began to speak, "You have great promise Masuyo. Tell me, how many losses have you taken? Do you think winning every match is how you succeed in pro wrestling?"

As she spoke, she opened the door to one of AFW's bedrooms. The bed itself was as large as a ring, nice and soft in the comfy room, lights dimmed just enough to set a mood.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:15 pm

Masuyo would give give Fubuki an affirming nod before heading to the locker room. Inside, her bare feet slapped against the clean tiles until she spotted her locker. Unlocking the latch and grabbing her workout bag, she'd stuff her towel and water bottle

In the back of her mind, questions started brewing. Was this the smartest thing to agree to? It was kind of in the spur of the moment. Besides, she already had the best mentor in the world. What could this woman offer her, really?

But then again…

Gin was a great friend, and an even better trainer, but he was still a scruffy man that smelled like booze. He could take a punch, he could give one, but would she really trust him to manage her career? More so, he didn't know wrestling. It was one thing to get famous, not that she cared about that, but it was another to get anywhere. She didn't want to spend all of her time fighting rookies and third-rate crap. The goal was to face off against a champion eventually. The big fish. And if Fubuki could help her with that, she didn't have much room to argue.

Meeting back up with her, they started walking through the halls, still dressed on her gym attire. It was a bit of a long walk, and the manager filled the time with some questions.

“Aside from my debut, I've been a roll so far. I don't see any reason for it to stop. Wrestling seems more about showmanship and playing up for the crowd, but it's not like I really care about that. If I keep winning, everyone will want to challenge me. Northman, Gastin, Ace, Larsen, they'll all take an interest.” They stopped at a door that Fubuki went to slowly open. “I mean, who cares about some show girl with a bunch of feathers sticking out of her a-”

Her words stopped when she saw the dim lighting, the huge bed, and the inticing scent of the room. This federation was something else. Something else entirely.

“Um...were in the right room, right? T-this is probably occupied, right?”

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:34 pm

She smirked, rolling her eyes even though Masuyo couldn't see. Oh she had a bit to learn about AFW. Turning to her, she patted the woman's cheek, admiring the soft skin.

"Wins are important gorgeous. But did you know that I got popular and booked frequently for my losses as well as my wins? Unless you are defending that belt, those are just numbers. If you impress people, no matter the outcome, you will get booked."

Taking her hand, Fubuki led her onto the bed, both women standing on the bouncy surface, "Before I evaluate you. You have one small lesson from me. I'm going to teach you the art of jobbing."

With that, she nailed Masuyo with a gut punch, aiming to double her over. Wrapping her arm around the MMA fighter's neck, she fell back in a DDT, driving her head into the bed. While not painful, it would no doubt daze the woman.

"Sometimes taking the loss from a big name may get you noticed more than winning against a nobody. A nice healthy balance of good wins and dominant losses got me big mid card matches and better pay for it. You know how to fight I will give you that, but you have to know how to read the match, and see how to turn a loss into your advantage."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:09 pm

Masuyo felt like she was in a trance as she was led over to the bed. Dropping her bag on the way over before stepping onto the bed with the woman, they locked eyes across from one another. She knew what she was implying with this evaluation, but this was a little...much. She underestimated just how much disposable income the AFW had. It had certainly grown quite a bit from how her younger self remembered it.

A shot to the gut caught her off guard, causing her to double over and be caught into a DDT. Her superior abs absorbed most of the damage, but it was plenty enough to double her over.

“You...you’re teaching me how to lose?”

She let out a cough onto the bed. That gut punch was as effective as it was surprising. Her hands moved to unwrap the arm locked around her neck to get some breathing room. Masuyo felt like throwing a punch, but she couldn't even see the manager as she bared down on her. The pillowy surface was messing up her orientation and all she could do was struggle.

Last edited by Berial on Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:39 pm

Fubuki winked at the young woman, "You got it. Sometimes being handed a hard loss is just as good for business as a win. Plus consider this a bit of payback for thinking I was gonna tap."

Grabbing her hair, she dragged Masuyo to her feet, taking care not to hurt her too much. Once the swooning woman was on her feet, Fubuki leaped up, wrapping her arms around her opponent's head,, yanking her down in a devastating codebreaker. The impact would most likely put the MMA fighter in la la land, and she's probably see the room spinning before long.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next