Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarOcean, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Debra Logan and Kristen Violet meet Chloe Mason

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Debra Logan and Kristen Violet meet Chloe Mason Empty Debra Logan and Kristen Violet meet Chloe Mason

Post by peek6 Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:48 pm

Debra sat at her desk as she worked through some legal paperwork.  It was hot in her office, and she had unbuttoned her jacket and the top of her blouse. Debra crossed her legs and absently dangled a high-heel from her sexy stockinged foot as she worked.  “They rejected my offer!?” Debra fumed, “How dare they!  Well at least we’re still the official brand of…”  Suddenly, Debra heard a loud knock on her door, startling her, and causing her dangling pump to fall to the carpeted floor.  

Spoiler:

Who would dare interrupt me while I’m working?” thought Debra, ignoring the knock and hoping that whoever it was would just go away, and take up the probably worthless waste of her precious time with one of her useless underlings.  Why did she pay those fools, anyway?  The knocking persisted.  At this rate, Debra would get nothing done. “Very well,” thought Debra to herself.  Out loud, she said, “Come in!

peek6

Back to top Go down

Debra Logan and Kristen Violet meet Chloe Mason Empty Re: Debra Logan and Kristen Violet meet Chloe Mason

Post by BritBrat Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:14 pm

Before the fated meeting we cut into the parking area to show a limo pulling up near the rear entrance. Hillary is there, looking just as nervous as last time, if not more so. She waits patiently as the limo driver exits the vehicle and walks around back to open the rear door.

Chloe Mason exits the limo as the driver steps back. She is looking particularly glamorous this evening, wearing a long red evening gown and expensive looking jewelry. She is also smiling radiantly and looks to be in better spirits than she has in a long while. After making an example to some pink haired brat, she felt good.

Nodding to her secretary before they both walk to the building. After hearing about Debra Logan ajd the brand SexySilk, Chloe had to meet her. While she would have sent an email to schedule a meeting, the raven haired beauty wanted things to go her way. At her pace.

She gets to the office door and starts knocking. Hillary told her that she was in. Chloe sends her away and to leave her be. The Secretary bows before walking off. Chloe sighs and knocks again, she wasn't going to leave now. Making sure that message is shown, she soon gets the call to come in.

Chloe confidently struts in, her trademark haughty smirk shown on her lips. "Debra Logan..." Chloe says, her grey contacts are gone and her cerulean pools watch the woman of SexySilk. "I've heard so much about you. You sure do have a fine brand."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Debra Logan and Kristen Violet meet Chloe Mason Empty Re: Debra Logan and Kristen Violet meet Chloe Mason

Post by peek6 Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:55 pm

Debra’s breath caught as the stunning petite woman confidently entered her office. She was dressed to the nines in a long evening gown, and sporting fancy jewelry. Debra recognized the limited-edition designer dress and several of the jewelry pieces, all of which she knew to be very expensive. This woman knew how to make a first impression, Debra had to admit to herself. Debra also knew how to recognize a business solicitation coming, as the woman complimented Debra’s brand. For her part, Debra could not tell whether the woman was wearing said brand at the moment, although Debra was certainly curious to find out.

Digging for her heels with her stocking feet, Debra managed to deftly slip them back on her feet, and smoothly come out from behind her desk. She wanted to assert her considerable height advantage right from the start. Walking up to the woman, Debra extended her hand.

Thank you, ma’am. Please take a seat,” said Debra, as she motioned to a chair, “and to whom do I have the pleasure of speaking?

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:51 pm

Chloe knows how to make a good impression. Always researching the person before they meet to get the best experience. So it wouldn't be so surprising to see that Chloe is indeed wearing SexySilk's brand of sexy sheer tights, which can be seen as she is wearing a dress with slits. They were actually good for her, probably better than some of the tights and nylons she had used before. And once she saw Debra trying to catch her breath, she knew she had her.

Once Debra managed to get her feet back on her heels, she soon comes out from the desk and walks up to the diminutive woman. Chloe looked at her movements, smooth but carried a sense of dominance as she does tower over her. Even with the black 5" stiletto barely-there heels that she has makes her 5'7" in height, she was small compared to Debra. One might be scared about it. But not Chloe. She have dealt with it for a long time, lot of men towered even Debra came to her and try to intimidate her. And yet, they were soon at her feet.

In short, height don't mean shit to Chloe Mason.

"Oh! Where are my manners?" Chloe laughs as she shakes her hand. "Chloe Mason. Someone who really loves your brand as of late." She looks up into her eyes, a smile...but a haughty one.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:47 pm

Chloe Mason, Chloe Mason, where had she… And then it clicked.  Of course!  Chloe Mason!  The talented wrestler who enjoyed dominating her opponents using her sexy feet.  She would be the perfect brand ambassador!  And the way she was rocking those SexySilk stockings…

The only thing Debra did not completely approve of was the haughty look in Chloe’s eyes.  Debra admired confidence, but she herself always had to be firmly in charge.

Chloe Mason, of course!” Debra said aloud, “it is a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance in person.  Your reputation precedes you, and I happen to be a pretty big fan myself.  Please, take a seat.  Can I offer you something to drink? I have a full bar back here…

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:42 pm

"Why thank you, dear." Chloe smiles. "And do you have any good wine?"

She noticed how hot the room is, wondering why she doesn't have some air conditioning here. But as she sat down in the lavish chair, the slight wriggle of her toes inside her pumps reminds her of one woman she had met before. She was a fan of fighting in pantyhose and before her match, she would always make sure to get her nylon clad feet sweaty. Something about 'making the aroma pungent and musky for humiliation' or something.

Chloe crossed her right leg over her left, her right foot doing mini circles as she waits for her beverage. "I am pleased to hear that. I would have thought you would be too busy to watch my matches..."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:22 am

Mais bien sûr,” said Debra with a smile in her best French accent, pulling out a $6000 bottle of Domaine Leflaive Batard Montrachet chardonnay from her temperature-controlled wine refrigerator.  With the push of a button, she summoned an underling to fetch a corkscrew and 2 glasses, and open the wine for them.

I was sure to do my due diligence before committing such significant resources to involving our SexySilk brand with these various wrestling companies,” said Debra, “and I have an excellent eye for talent, especially, given our business, women with talented legs and feet.  And, ah, here’s the wine.

Indeed, Debra’s employee had returned with 2 glasses of the expensive Chardonnay, which she handed to both ladies.  Debra crossed her own legs, left over right, while she dangled her pump precariously off her left stocking foot.  Lifting her cup of wine for a toast, Debra would say “Cheers!” as she would seductively rub her left foot, more than halfway out of its shoe, against Chloe’s right leg.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:31 pm

Even when Chloe did come unannounced, Debra did pull out all the stops to impress her. The expensive bottle, one of her favorite wines, almost tying with English Bacchus, and the underling that came with a corkscrew and glasses. So far so good.

"Formidable." Chloe replies, also in French when she collects her glass from the underling. With the many times she has been in France, she needed to pick up some words from the language. Not fluent but good enough to get her point across.

Chloe's ankle flexes and pumps as her foot tapped an invisible kick drum. The hot office air biting at the damp warm skin of her nylon covered foot, her black leather pump sliding on and off of her heel, the sensation of the rim of her shoe scraping against the sides of her foot a welcome sensation after her training during the day.

"Cheers!" She lifts her glass up as well and the glasses clink, just when she feels something stroking at her right leg.

Chloe's toes curl inward from the touch and the shoe almost came off her right foot, but just hanging in there. The toes flex back and she takes a long inhale from her nose, a bit quiet for Debra to notice.

"And I am sure you do. You even have one of your workers in the ring too..." Chloe soon returns the gesture by rubbing the inner side of her foot on Debra's left leg, her nylon clad foot rubbing up her calf.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:18 am

Oooh, that felt nice.  Debra practically purred as she felt Chloe’s nylon foot rubbing against her stocking calf.  This lady was very, very good with those feet of hers.  Debra was already impressed, and she was not one to be impressed easily. After taking a generous sip of her wine, Debra turned to Chloe, and said, “So, Chloe, to what do I owe the pleasure of your company?

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:40 am

Chloe smiles as she returns the gesture, her nylon clad foot running up and down Debra's leg. Playfully teasing her, her pump just hanging in there.
"Well I have a nice proposition for you, my dear. I believe you need someone who could take this company to the next level in terms of marketing and advertisement..."

Chloe takes a sip of he wine and swings her stocking legs onto the desk, crossing her ankles."...And I believe that person should be me. You see, when I came here, I had one thing in my mind. To have everyone at my feet. And who better to promote this brand than someone who would be a dominant force in AFW?"

The raven haired beauty grins, and begins rotating her foot in circles, dangling her black high heel from her toes. "Think about it. Me, in one of your sexy stockings taking out all of the competition, and soon, placing my foot on their face in victory. People will realise if they want to be a winner, they need SexySilk. And my victims will know very well what brand those stockings are when my foot is deep in their mouth..."

She lets the shoe drop off her foot and on to her desk. "Ooops. My bad. Got lost in the moment there." She raises her foot and points her toes towards Debra. "But you seen what my feet could do. How they can cause pain one second and bring them to orgasm the second. I believe I would be the perfect spokesmodel for your company. A great brand ambassador. /

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next