Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Debra Logan and Kristen Violet meet Chloe Mason

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Debra Logan and Kristen Violet meet Chloe Mason - Page 3 Empty Re: Debra Logan and Kristen Violet meet Chloe Mason

Post by peek6 Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:23 am

Kristen Violet had just been wrapping up a SexySilk photo shoot when Debra had called, and she had headed over to the office immediately.  She was still wearing her clothing from the shoot, consisting of a body-hugging, sheer, silvery dress that extended to the middle of her sexy thighs and barely covered the tops of her stockings, and a cute pair of black ankle-length leather boots.  Her stockings were SexySilk’s latest nude ultra-sheer product.

Spoiler:

As Kristen nervously approached Debra’s office, she could already hear someone yelping and shrieking in pain from the other side of the door.  It appeared Debra had found herself another victim.  Kristen winced as the tortured screams of pain reminded Kristen of the many times she herself had been a victim to Debra’s cruel torments. She bit her lip and nervously wiggled her sexy stocking toes inside her ankle-length boots.  Taking a deep breath to steel her nerves, she opened the door to Debra’s office.  

Kristen gaped at the sight that greeted her – a drop-dead gorgeous woman in an expensive red dress and dark SexySilk brand hose squirming and flailing and yelping in agony as Debra, with a cruel smile on her face, viciously twisted the woman’s nipples.  “Ouch,” Kristen thought to herself, as she winced in sympathy, knowing from painful experience just how merciless and brutal Debra’s nipple attacks could be.  

Hi Debra,” said Kristen nervously, hoping that torturing someone else would at least put her boss in a good mood.  

Ah, Kristen, you made it,” said Debra with a smile, as she continued cruelly pinching and twisting Chloe’s nipples, “allow me to introduce Chloe.  Chloe, this is Kristen, our brand’s gorgeous spokesmodel.  When Kristen started here, I doubt she could hurt a fly.  But I’ve been training her.  Chloe, I would like you to experience first-hand the sort of skills and talents you will be acquiring and enhancing as a SexySilk representative.

Kristen, be a doll and show Chloe some of the foot and toe torture techniques you have been perfecting.  Chloe’s tough, so you better not go easy on her.  Make it really hurt, or the two of you will be switching places.

As Debra continued working on Chloe’s nipples, Kristen walked over to Chloe’s feet, placing them on the desk.  Kristen would then sit down heavily on Chloe’s shins, slamming them painfully into the unforgiving hard desk, and trapping Chloe’s feet in place, at Kristen’s mercy.  Kristen didn’t particularly want to hurt Chloe, but knew, again from painful experience, the consequences of disobeying a blunt order from Debra.  Mouthing a silent “sorry” to Chloe, Kristen would then use both her hands to cruelly twist and pinch Chloe’s stocking toes, trying to hurt Chloe’s toes enough to satisfy Debra.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Debra Logan and Kristen Violet meet Chloe Mason - Page 3 Empty Re: Debra Logan and Kristen Violet meet Chloe Mason

Post by BritBrat Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:28 am

Chloe yelps and screams in pain as her nipples get pinched and twisted. She just wanted it to end. She had hoped that she would get in without being tortured. Just why does she have to go through it?

Of course, she remembers how she would have her secretary do things for her and some of them were humiliating too. And whatever goes around, comes around. So with that thought, Chloe knew that she will get payback. And not just Kristen.

Speaking of Kristen, she puts her feet on the desk, straddling on them before she does her own foot torture. The dark haired woman's screams grew louder, her fingers almost breaking the armrests of the chair. this was beginning to be too much for her. She was supposed to be the dominant one. She was supposed to humiliate others. Not being humiliated! Luckily this wasn't in the arena or that would be just...ugh!

Pleeese, let this end already!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:25 am

My, my, you are tough,” said Debra admiringly, as Chloe kept taking the pain and impressively refused to submit or beg for mercy.

Just one more quick question for you, before we stop torturing you. Which one hurts you more, my nipple torture,” asked Debra as she would pinch Chloe’s nipples as hard as she could, and give them a particularly vicious twist, “or Kristen’s toe torture?

Kristen, for her part, knew what Debra would do to her later if Debra thought she was going too easy on Chloe. She hoped Chloe would understand, and wouldn’t hate her for what she was about to do. Kristen would throw Chloe’s right foot to the floor, and stomp on Chloe’s toes hard with the sharp, pointy heel of her boot, grinding her heel into Chloe’s toes. This would also allow Kristen to use both of her hands to viciously torture Chloe’s left foot, as she would twist Chloe’s ankle and bend her toes back as far as she could.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:48 am

Only willpower and determination driving the beauty, and as she heard the question, she felt relieved that it would be over soon. Which one is worse, nipple torture or foot torture?

Where's the fucking option for both?

Now it seemed more of a last push of that contest as both girls really tried to cause more pain. She had wished it wasn't her that would decide like this but here she is. She was about to go for Debra when suddenly Kirsten passed the finish line just as her heel drives on one foot and twisting the other.

"SHAH! FOOT!! FOOT!!!" It was a photo finish, Kirsten's desperation coming into play here. Chloe was not so understanding for the leggy model and made a mental note to make her suffer.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:20 am

Alright! Well done, Kristen, you win,” Debra graciously admitted, as Kristen’s vicious attack to Chloe’s vulnerable toes clearly had Chloe in agony. Debra stopped twisting and pinching Chloe’s nipples, and would begin to instead massage and rub them sensuously.  “You can stop hurting Chloe’s toes now,” said Debra to Kristen, and Kristen immediately obeyed, as she let go of Chloe’s foot, and stepped off Chloe’s toes.  Kristen sat back down on the desk, facing Chloe.  

Kristen, would you be a doll and put your stocking feet in Chloe’s lap?” asked Debra.  Kristen obediently slipped her feet, clad in ultra-sheer, nude hose, out of her boots, and would gently place both feet in Chloe’s lap.

As Debra would continue gently massaging Chloe’s breasts, she said “Well done, Chloe! You have proven to me that you are definitely tough enough to represent SexySilk.  We will proceed to the next phase of your interview momentarily.  But first, I want to give you a few moments to relax and recover.  Since you so impressively withstood Kristen’s torturing of your feet, it’s only fair that you get to have some revenge on Kristen’s feet for a little bit while you relax.  Have fun, take your time, and when you are ready, let me know, and I will explain the next phase of the interview.

Kristen nervously looked at Chloe with her cute brown eyes.  She had done exactly as Debra asked, viciously torturing Chloe's feet, and now, thanks to Debra, her own vulnerable feet were at Chloe's mercy.  Maybe she shouldn't have been so rough on Chloe earlier, but Debra had insisted.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:50 am

Oh God, finally it was over.

They must have been freaks if they were willing to take that much pain. The only reason Chloe succeeded was by her willpower and determination alone. Without that, she would have have gave up.

It was probably the pain that made her thought "I'm gonna get you back for this." as Debra massaged her nipples. She'll remember that for a long time.

As Debra's fingers give a light touch on her nipples, Chloe lightly grabs her wrists and gently pull them away from her, she'd rather not have them any longer. "Thank you...that will be all." Chloe would say, gasping some. Probably not in a mood to talk much now. As Debra explained that there would be a second phase, she also told her that she could get revenge on Kristen with her own foot torture.

That did make her mood a lot better. Even more if she could do the same to Debra but alas.

With Kirsten's foot on her lap, Chloe quickly grabs on one of them and yanks it harshly towards her, looking to make Kirsten fall off the desk that she was sitting on. Once she has her down, one of Chloe's foot shoots out a sharp spear kick, jamming the toes of her stocking clad foot right into her gut. Knowing that would probably make her open her mouth, she would take the chance to cram all five of the other foot's toes into her mouth, causing her to bounce Kirsten's head back against the desk.

If that wasn't enough, Chloe would start twisting one of Kirsten's foot, threatening to twist her foot a full circle while twisting her big toe. If she was to do foot torture, she's gonna do it her own special way.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:36 am

Debra watched Chloe carefully, curious to see what the other woman would do, now that the shoe was on the other foot.  Chloe did not hesitate.  She grabbed Kristen’s foot, and pulled.  With both feet in Chloe’s lap, this made Kristen fly off the desk.  

Ahh! Hey!” said Kristen, as her cute ass made painful contact with the floor.  But Chloe was far from finished, as one foot knocked the air out of Kristen, forcing Kristen to open her mouth wide enough to accommodate Chloe’s other foot, which made Kristen smack her head hard against the desk.  

Whoops! Let me get this desk out of your way,” said Debra, moving the desk back a little.  She sat on the desk herself, poured herself some more of the expensive Chardonnay, and crossed her legs, enjoying the show.

With Kristen now effectively gagged, Chloe began twisting Kristen’s foot, as well as viciously twisting Kristen’s toe through her sheer stocking.  Kristen was in a world of pain, but Chloe’s foot in her mouth muffled her screams.  Kristen involuntarily turned as Chloe twisted her foot, until Chloe’s foot was no longer in her mouth.  Now, Kristen could scream in pain, and scream she did. “Ahh! Ow! Owww!” yelled Kristen helplessly, as Debra simply watched and sipped her Chardonnay, a cruel smile on her face.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:50 am

Chloe was now determined to punish this girl as much as possible. Twisting her foot and toes and making the poor woman gag on her nylon clad sole. All the while Debra watched like the devil she is.

As she twisted her foot, Kirsten turned and her foot was out of her mouth. For Chloe, she did not like it one bit.

She uses her left foot to hook it behind the nape of Kirsten's neck. Since Debra decided to move the desk itself, must have been expensive for Debra to worry about it breaking or something, she has no other way to keep her pinned other than to use both feet. She uses that foot to pull it closer so that Chloe could give a sharp sole slap to her face.

"My foot stays in your mouth for however long I please bitch. Do you understand?" Not giving much of a chance for Kirsten to answer, Chloe sends more sole slaps, sharply hitting her cheek side to side. "Do.
You. Un. Der. Stand?"
Her words accompanied by each hit for every syllables in her sentence. Chloe would press the ball of her foot on her throat, her toes flexed and trying to choke her some. "I don't care if you're my colleague or partner or whatever. You're my bitch, right fucking now. "

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:34 am

As Chloe began slapping Kristen's face with her foot, telling Kristen she was Chloe's bitch, Kristen simply nodded.  At the end of the day, Kristen was Debra's bitch, and she knew it.  As long as she could keep collecting her hefty paycheck, and save her Mom, she would do whatever Debra wanted, and right now, Debra clearly wanted Kristen to submit to her new apprentice.

Debra, however, raised an eyebrow at Chloe calling Kristen her bitch.  Kristen was her bitch, although, to be fair, she had given Chloe permission to play with her, and she did appreciate Chloe's ruthlessness.  

"OK, Chloe" said Debra, as she polished off her wine, "you've shown me you can take pain without submitting, and you've shown me you can be ruthless to a helpless opponent.  Now we get to the most important part of the interview.  Time to see how well you do against an opponent who can fight back.  Why don't you and Kristen remove those fancy dresses?  We wouldn't want to ruin them.  Leave the stockings on, of course."

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:12 pm

She might have cause a little bit of friction with her comment but Chloe really wanted to punish this girl for what she did. Her feet were her prized possession and does not take kindly to anyone torturing them. And she made that clear with Kirsten. Colleague or not, anyone attacks her and/or her feet are gonna get her full wrath.

She let go when Debra made the point of the final part of the interview. Pushing her hands on the armrest and sitting up, glaring at Kirsten. "If it get's ruined, whatever. I can always get another one. And Kirsten won't be able to get her hands on my feet again." Chloe growled at that last part of the sentence. She had her go. And she would be dammed if she would give her another chance to attack them again.

"Get up bitch."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next