Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Chloe Mason vs. Kaede Komatsuzaki - No Mean Feet

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Chloe Mason vs. Kaede Komatsuzaki - No Mean Feet - Page 6 Empty Re: Chloe Mason vs. Kaede Komatsuzaki - No Mean Feet

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:53 pm

This was Kaede’s hell, she decided. Just sucking on Chloe’s feet for all eternity. Fuck the hellfire, she’d take it over this.

It was a searing pain in her jaw, one that seemed to grow worse with each passing second, and much worse everytime Chloe bounced and drove it in just a little further. Though it wasn’t a pleasant feeling for her stomach, she was barely able to notice it since most of her focus was on the possibility of her jaw becoming unhinged.

Thankfully, mercifully, finally, the foot was removed from her mouth and she was allowed to breath - or gag like a madwoman, at least, hacking and coughing all over the place. Hurting...but relieved.

That was, until Chloe began to pull down her pants. ”Hey!” She squealed and kicked about. ”Let go, stop!”

Back to top Go down

Chloe Mason vs. Kaede Komatsuzaki - No Mean Feet - Page 6 Empty Re: Chloe Mason vs. Kaede Komatsuzaki - No Mean Feet

Post by BritBrat Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:44 am

"You, missy, are my toy." Chloe would say with such ire in her voice. "So you better behave like one. Or would you like your jaw shut for a long time?" She knew how much Kaede's jaw was hurting. She just didn't care. And she was good with her threats. It was either gonna be her that shuts her mouth or the two big, burly bodyguards will. Neither one is good, but it is a lesser of two evils.

She strips the young girl, despite her struggles and protest, and throws them on the ropes. Chloe would grasp on Kaede's legs and lifts them up, hooking her feet under her armpits. Her tone now changes to be a little playful. "You should feel honored, my dear. Because you are gonna help me send a message to all that would dare cross me." Chloe's foot presses right between the legs of Kaede, looking as if she's going to start stomping at her pussy.

But not quite. This was different.

Instead, Chloe starts rubbing her soft sole up and down her crotch, the past few have been light and teasing. This time there is a lot more friction that would help stimulate the pinkette.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:40 am

This was rapidly going to a place that Kaede hadn’t foreseen. While this wasn’t the first time she’d ever had a poor post-match, none of her other losses had ever had a real sexual edge to them - most of the time, she just got the crap knocked out of her. Chloe seemed to have something more sensual and sinister in mind.

She stripped her with ease, Kaede not having nearly the energy she needed to resist, and then...then a strange thing happened. Chloe had said she wanted to send a message, but it seemed like a strange one to put out there.

‘Cross me and I will footfuck you.’

Because that was precisely what she did. Putting that deft foot of hers to work, she went about the task of stimulating Kaede, stroking away at her sex. Despite herself, the pink punkette began to squirm and writhe on the floor. It wasn’t the best look, but honestly, she was just happy to be having pleasure instead of pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:03 am

The message was more of "Cross me, or I'll humiliate you and destroy you. With my feet."

Sounds a lot more better. But depends on how the message is perceived to others.

Chloe was adroit with her feet, in more ways than one. And she uses those skills to have the young girl squirm under her. More using the arch and heel and not so much the ball of her foot and her toes, as they are covered in saliva, she smiles as Kaede writhes under her, getting her more aroused.

"Mmmm...that feels good, missy? My feet have always been good at bringing pleasure...and pain." She wonders how that jaw is now, but no time to be all concerned for a loser. Now time to amplify it to 11.

Chloe brings her toes and wriggles them, getting past the panties, if she is wearing any, the big toe leading the charge to pass the folds and find the foot, more of the soldiers follow the charge, the toes that are lubed by Kaede's mouth making their way in.

"Let's see how you like this then... With that, she begins to slide her foot in and out of her sex, starting slow, then picking up the pace a little.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:56 am

The answer to Chloe’s question was a simple one: Kaede liked it quite a bit.

Oh, she tried to hide it, as she dug her nails into the canvas and writhed and bit her lip, doing her level best to hide the mounting arousal that Chloe’s foot - her goddamn foot - was giving her. But at the end of the day, it was like trying to save a sinking ship with a bucket. No matter how much of the pleasure she blocked out, the deft foot kept throwing more in, as it plunged into her sex and rooted about.

Her body reacted despite herself, bucking up against the foot with every thrust, instinctively seeking more of the pleasure it was getting, starved for it at every turn. She felt like a rutting animal, with no control over her base instincts.

And it was going to get worse before it got better.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:00 am

Chloe's soft foot penetrates Kaede's sex walls, her toes wriggling and sliding in and out, possibly hitting all the nerves that got the pinkette into an horny animal, her own hips bucking and soon she cannot hide her arousal. Always so skillful with her tools, Chloe starts to pick up the pace and go a bit more faster.

"Ahahaha! Guess that means I'm doing it right then!" She laughs, watching with glee as Chloe's invading foot begins to drive the girl to the point of no return. "Cum for me! Cum for the feet that now own you!" Her foot went a lot more quicker, her leg muscles flexing underneath the black fabric as she really tried to send Kaede over the edge and make her cum like the bitch she is.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:36 am

It was probably inevitable at this point, really. Kaede was on her back, vulnerable wide open as Chloe’s deft foot worked her into a hot mess of a woman. A puddle of sweat beneath, a roaring crowd around her, a merciless bitch in front of her. It was a truly helpless situation, and one that she wasn’t in any position to save herself from.

Not that she didn’t try. She squirmed. She bucked. She ground her teeth down so hard that it hard, and she she ran her nails along the floor with enough force to leave jagged lines in the canvas.

But, in the end, it availed her naught. Kaede came like a water hose, bursting out beneath Chloe’s foot and sent up a small geyser as she moaned in raw ecstasy.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:56 pm

Chloe pumps her foot in and out of the pinkette hard, watching with glee as Chloe's invading foot drives you to the point of no return. The crowd loving this, a footfuck probably isn't as common as your standard boston crab with fingering. And even though it is still Chloe's foot, it is still effective in getting a bitch to moan. It was only a matter of time before Kaede is sent over the edge and into the bliss.

And that time has come. Kaede jerks uncontrollably and lets out a moan of pure ecstasy as she gush massively all over Chloe's foot. "It really is effective! I might as well use it more now!" Chloe giggles as she wipes the mess on the girl's belly.

The victor Chloe stalks around her young prey, before she stands over Kaede's body, placing her foot on her face, the same one that has just pulled an orgasm out of the pinkette. Popping her heel up, the dark haired beauty looks down at Kaede with an expression of haughty dominance on her face. "Awwww. Did my cute little feet just kicked your ass? And you made a little mess there. How can you even expect to compete here if you can't even beat someone like me!?" Her voice is sing-song, mocking and then hardens. "THIS is why I'm the boss and you're my bitch. This is MY ring! Now let this be a lesson to you, to every one of you vultures backstage - this is what happens when you come for me!" Chloe roars, pointing at the girl that she made her bitch. Despite being 5'2", she feels like an amazon. And she reveled in the cheers. They didn't care. They just love the show. And Chloe gave them that. "Do make sure to send this message dear. That I am the newest threat in this place. And no one will stop me."

Chloe shakes Kaede's head back and forth a couple times and slapping her head back and forth with her other foot a couple times. After that, she decides she is done with the pink bitch and walks off. "Ta ta for now! I might bring you in for some more fun. But get some practice on how to really worship feet before that happens!" She laughs stepping out of the ring and standing on the apron. "Oh boys! I don't feel like walking anymore." The two big burly men nods, knowing what that means. They both come close to each other, sliding side by side, giving Chloe a nice seat on their shoulders. Hey, they get paid. And they are her bodyguards so no judgments here. But as Chloe is carried out up the ramp, she made sure to make a big impression in this league. For such a small girl.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6