by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Supermodel(s) (For KC)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Supermodel(s) (For KC) - Page 2 Empty Re: Supermodel(s) (For KC)

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:30 pm

Ami would giggle while placing her palm against her lips to hide her cute smile as Bryan talked about her needing sunglasses to guard herself from the shimmering gold that would be emitting from around his waist. "I must say that is quite cheesy.
I doubt that would be true though, if you were to have that gold around your waist then that would be all the more reasons for my eyes to be around your waist"
she would say, having more than one meaning to that sentence.

The two would walk towards this secret little place of Bryan, Ami's eyes looked up towards the name of the bar. "The...Bar? Now isn't that the most unique of bar names?" she would say with a smirk before walking in with Bryan. ""Mmm well, seems you need some sort of company to keep you cheered up from all that work. I do know what you mean though, balancing the two worlds is quite tough. I couldn't keep up my good-girl innocent Ami act as a model while being who I am in wrestling, instead of both lives hurting each other I decided to take one up entirely. Anyway's being the champion is the best! I felt as if....as if I was on the top of the pecking order and everyone was just under me. Like, being the best in the roster....that's what it felt like" she would say with a sigh.

"How gentlemen like of you. I'll have a Martini~" she would signal to the bartender.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:15 pm

Bryan was never a huge advocate for the concept of "Fated Encounteres" or "Destined Meetings"...that is, unless those were the corny buzzwords he ended up using during one of his many failed attempts to mack on stunning beauty's at parties back in the day. But given the circumstances, he was starting to maybe become a believer in all that nonsense he was spouting just to get a girls phone number. Here he was, casually speaking with someone he randomly bumped into who was faced with the same moral dilemma he is currently dealing with right now. Ami may not have known it, but Bryan was going to be taking every word of hers to heart...

"Yeah, I can imagine. Being crowned as the best of the best must feel just as lousy when the whole thing's taken away from you..."
Bryan somberly stated before bucking up in a more cheerful tone. "But hey, come on. You don't need some over-sized belt strap to let everyone know that you're one of the best in the biz. Heck, you ended up choosing the rough and tumble world of wrestling over smiling for a camera for a living. I think that more than shows that you've got the dedication and badassery to be crowned champ as many times as you want..." Bryan optimistically stated with a confidant smile and a reassuring pat on Ami's shoulder before retracting it after a few awkward seconds...

"But, uh, yeah. Thanks for the company, could definitely use it recently..."
Bryan stated under his breath while looking ahead and thinking about his absentee girlfriend before turning back to Ami with a forced smile. "It's kinda cool to speak with someone about both modeling and wrestling. Not many people I can do that with around here..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:32 pm

It was indeed a breath of fresh air to talk to Bryan. For once, Ami didn't have to instantly hate another wrestler from Tension, instead the two would have a normal conversation about life as a AFW wrestler and a model. It did come with the slight taunts and teasing but as wrestlers that is to be expected, especially as the teasing was only meant to be flirtatious and harmless.

Ami would be served her drink, she would press her right elbow against the table, placing her chin against the palm of her right hand as she took a sip of her drink of the straw while nodding her head as Bryan spoke. "Well yeah,
I guess there's that huh? Don't worry, I'll get it back someday....I'm sure of it"
she would say with a serious tone.

Ami liked his words, he encouraged her guts to take up the life of a pro-wrestler after her career as a model whilst many would underrate her ability because of that very same reason. Perhaps because he was on the same boat, still it felt kinda nice to be complimented like that and Ami would smile genuinely.

"Thanks and you're welcome. I think we all can do well with some company from time to time, well good-company atleast haha. Yeah, it is kinda cool and a nice coincidence. Although that does beg the question....." she would grin, smirking while biting her lip and playing with her straw, flinging it around the drink.

"I wonder who is the better model turned wrestler? Me......or......you?" she would say, trailing her finger to his lips before quickly gently flicking him around the nose.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:43 am

Bryan may not have been fully aware of this at the time, but his subconscious mind was gradually thinking of her absentee girlfriend less and less as time progressed. Besides it being an obvious case of "Out of sight, Out of mind...", the model athlete was earnestly starting to appreciate the company and having someone to chat with on matters both modeling and wrestling. The former of which he could never approach with Alaina. Plus, Ami was certainly way more approachable than his regular dealings with Tensions ladies, which consisted mostly of one-eyed maids with a handcuff fetish and surly pint-size biker sociopaths. It was a low bar, but Ami was passing over it with leaps and bounds with a smile that was becoming quite infectious...

"Hmm?...uh..."
Bryan stammered and stuttered from what was a seemingly harmless question, but the reason he couldn't mutter out a harmless answer had more to do with him being preoccupied with following Ami's nimble fingers nearly caress his lips before childishly flicking him on the nose. His train of thought having thoroughly derailed at this point, his mind preoccupied with the competitive yet sensual undertones to her question.

"...*ahem*...well, uh. I guess you and I can be comparing headshots all day to see who strikes the better pose...but, uh, there's really only way to see who's the better wrestler. Luckily, we, uh just so happen to be in a building with empty wrestling rings a plenty. So...whaddya say? Meet me in the main training hall in twenty minutes dressed to throwdown? We can...we can call it a date..." Bryan stammered out with a smile while swiveling in place to look Ami in the face with his arm propped on the bar table...

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:30 pm

It seemed that Ami's charm was working wonders on Bryan right now. Even though he was committed, any man who got trapped under the spell of the supermodel would surely forget about their mistresses. Ami couldn't blame him either, what more could a man want from a woman? Sweet smile, hot body, innocent smile, model record, former champion and a formidable wrestler. She was like the total package but she did have her dark side, one that Bryan probably would never have to see- unless he would give her a reason to show it.

She played with him a little bit, as she does with all her friends and foe alike, just to tease and taunt him but he really became into it, she could feel he was coming flustered, a model like him who was probably surrounded by hot girls all the time, even he had his breaking point it seemed. "You seem nervous? Is it the fact that you're going to wrestle me OR just because I'm with you?" she would giggle as he stammered.

Ami would laugh at his proposal, not in any way to mock him but a more friendly laugh as she enjoyed the idea of having a throwdown date with him. "Haha really? Well, I think that sound's like a great idea. You've got a funny idea for a date though mister! Luckily, I'm open to wacky ideas of a date-wrestling. Alright, twenty minutes is fine~" she would say, swirling her straw around in the glass of cocktail.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm

Somewhere in that lunk head of his, Bryan's increasingly hazy mind was racing to justify all of this in as rational and reasonable a context he could imagine. Their was nothing wrong with some light-hearted and teasing banter between two like minded co-workers after work, and in a profession as extremely competitive as theirs, accepting the occasional sparring challenge was simply commonplace. And didn't necessarily mean their was anything nefarious or adulterous going on...it was just two consensual adults agreeing to some friendly grappling in an entirely professional context...

...Brian took another swig of his sangria. Definitely needing it to relax and reclaim that trademark cool of his before responding back to his stunningly cute drinking partner.

"Mm, maybe a tad nervous. But that's more to do with me hoping you don't get too disappointed when you have your question answered, little lady. It'll probably hit you when you're flat on your back in the middle of the ring and you have this handsome mug staring down at you while you're getting pinned for the ol' One, Two, Three...Heh, but alright. It's a date. I'll see ya there~..."
 Bryan teasingly responded with a flirtatious wink and lite clinking of their glasses beverages together as an unofficial agreement to meet in the training hall later on...

25 minutes later...

Bryan arrived a few minutes later to their agreed upon rendezvous, the main training hall thankfully largely empty except for the scant few stragglers milling about. The model athlete now standing outside one emptied ring beside a corner ringpost as he flicked studiously through his smartphone. Now bare-chested and dressed in his designer jeans, Bryan regretted not getting Ami's phone number when he had the chance...

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:47 pm

The supermodel was not the most popular wrestler in the tension locker room. Despite her not being an out-right slut or prompting the win to wrestle her in suggestive, erotic and hentai matches, her nature as a woman is what made most women despise her and most men get attracted to her. There was nothing to suggest that the two did anything adulterous or mischievous with each other, it was indeed just a simple wrestling match. Perhaps it was the body language between the two that suggested something between the two? In any case this was only a sparring match between two tension competitors which happened to involve a committed male versus a single female, that was the norm in tension.

"Haha~ You sure that drink hasn't got you intoxicated? she would giggle as the two clinked their glasses. The two would finish off their drink and converse a little more before heading their separate ways to their respective locker rooms. While the supermodel would love to wear her usual attire, that would take too much effort. Instead, she would strip out of her regular clothes to put on a navy-blue sports bra and a pair of matching tight fitting gym shorts, finally putting on a pair of white gym sneakers. Ami would tie her hair back in a ponytail and finally apply some very light make up around her cheek before making her way towards their meet-up spot.

The supermodel would instantly spot the handsome man stripped down to his jeans only, she would wave towards him as she approached him. "Oops, did I keep you waiting?" she would pout.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:07 pm

Bryan had to admit that one inherit benefit to being a male wrestler was that you never had to go through too much of a hassle in terms of wrestling gear if you were challenged to an impromptu spar. A comfortable pair of pants you didn't mind exercising in along with some sneakers were all you really needed. Luckily he came to the photo shoot that day wearing his most comfortable slacks and it therefore didn't take him much time to get ready to throw-down with the former Tension champion. At first he figured Ami might have been changing into her traditional wrestling attire, which could take some time, so he opted to keep himself busy by burying his head in his cellphone.

Though his frenetic flicking through his smartphone wasn't just to check his text messages and twitter account. It was also something to keep his anxious mind occupied while he awaited the arrival of the cerulean-haired beauty, the model athlete still mentally justifying what he kept assuring himself was merely a healthy and competitive matchup between two fellow grapplers. Though he started to wonder that if that really was the case, than why was he constantly needing to remind himself of that over and over in his head?

Luckily his thoughts would be interrupted by his fellow model turned wrestler, currently striding towards him and somehow looking even cuter than before. Her snug outfit accentuating her curves flawlessly and making Bryan's eyes briefly wander before he affixed his gaze back on Ami's smiling face. The model athlete placing his cell phone in his tote bag at the corner ringpost before turning back to Ami.

"Hmm? Oh naw, you're practically right on time. I was just wondering if you were gonna come dressed in your usual wrestling skivvies, and if that was gonna delay you a little. But it's all good. Besides.." Bryan cheerily stated before hopping onto ring apron to stand beside the ropes, than seating himself on the middle rope while offering Ami an extended helping hand upward and through the ropes into the ring.

"...I'd say you're definitely worth the wait~..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:42 pm

While she would generally love to pretty and prep herself up for a match, there needed to be a bigger crowd for her to really show off her beautiful features. Still, that was not to say that she looked bad or anything- her natural beauty was enough to WOW any man. She figured it was just a gym spar and thus decided to keep things simple and comfy, choosing her sports bra and tight gym shorts instead that did do justice to her slim and toned figure.

She caught Bryan playing with her phone but he quickly put that away as the supermodel approached him with a wave and an apology. Ami would tilt her head to one side and smile, closing her eyes briefly as he suggested that she would go for her regular wrestling outfit. "Haha oh well, that would kept you waiting for aloooong time then mister" she would giggle. Ami would watch Bryan as he would hop up on the ring apron before sitting on the middle rope to bend it and make a bigger opening to the ring as he offered her a hand. "Oh my! Such a gentlemen" she would say, blushing a bit.

The supermodel would gently grab his hand and she was helped up on the ring apron and then into the ring. Ami would walk forward towards the middle of the ring, her back turned to Bryan now as she stretched her arms before leaning to one side and stretching her legs and waist to limber up. She would do some pre match warmups before turning to Bryan, rolling her arms and jumping up on her heels, making her modest breasts bounce up slightly-though the sports bra did a good job of containing them.

"Right, I'm ready whenever you are!" she would say with an excited tone, bringing her hands up and her body slightly bent.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:58 pm

Bryan had his doting mother to thank for instilling him with the inherent code of chivalry he maintained to this day. Holding doors and being the classy gentleman that he was certainly didn't hurt when he was trying to woo any potential hotties back in the day, though he would be the first to admit that being in Tension and grappling with some of the rough and tumble "ladies" of this league certainly challenged his preconception of how to treat the fairer sex. Especially when they were more intent on driving his head through a table than to go out clubbin and share a drink or five.

Luckily from him, Ami didn't seem to be the typical man-heating type he ran into so often in Tension. The model athlete earnestly enjoying the change in pace in his grappling opponents, offering a slight groan as he aided Ami up the ring apron and into the widened gap he made in the ropes. Bryan entered soon after and made his preliminary stretches as well in his corner of the ring, raising his arms to the sky to elongate his back while rolling his neck several times to the kinks out.

"Alrighty than, standard rules. Nothing special, but just so ya know, I might have to stop being such a gentleman once we get down to business..."
Bryan replied with a coy smirk as he had a brief jog around the ring in tandem with Ami before he stepped up with his arms extended and intending to start matters off with a typical lock up. Though once their arms were interlocked, he would reaffirm his stance and begin putting extra muscle into it to force Ami into a corner turnbuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next