by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:19 am

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Wait! Your not a kawaii!? Not again...."

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"Wait! Your not a kawaii!? Not again...." - Page 2 Empty Re: "Wait! Your not a kawaii!? Not again...."

Post by shanecawf Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:32 am

Ally's eyes would only widen as the hug got so tight it was painful to try and breathe. Ally's feet would be forced off the floor as her body began to fold in half due to the emmence pressure being applied to her waist.

The kiss only became more violent as ally was unable to stop it. She tried to part their lips but she had zero control. She hands would make their way out of zarya's bottoms only to try to attack zarya after multiple attempts of non violent escape. The last thing she wanted to do was upset the iron soldier but she had to get out of this hug if she could. She would rub zarya's back some more before attempting to claw the dangerous woman's back. "MMMMMMFFFFF" she would yell into the smothering kiss as she raked her nails across zarya's back trying desperately to escape but odds are, ally's efforts would be in vain.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

"Wait! Your not a kawaii!? Not again...." - Page 2 Empty Re: "Wait! Your not a kawaii!? Not again...."

Post by Iron Soldier Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:05 am

The woman known in the ring as the Iron Soldier had played her little game, teased mercy without ever intending to grant it, and now... all bets were off. Zarya had planned to maintain the facade longer, but the truth was she grew bored of such mind games quickly. Like a cat with a captive mouse, she was done toying with her prey and now longed for nothing more then to take Ally apart, piece by piece, and destroy her physically and sexually. She'd come close to breaking the girls mind in their last encounter. This time, she'd finish the job.

Zarya broke the kiss, her dark eyes meeting Ally's as she continued to squeeze the life out of the Kawaii Crusher. Neither Ally's caresses nor the desperate clawing of her fingernails as they trailed up and down the Russian's well defined back seemed to have any effect. Those pathetic struggles only served to annoy Zarya, causing her to give Ally a violent shake, seeking to disorient her.

"I hope you didn't think it would be that easy. Nyet.... this ends when I say it does, and there's nothing you can do to stop me. I haven't really broken a girls will in some time. This should be fun."

Trouble was, Zarya's idea of 'fun' was often agony to whomever she was playing with, as Ally had already learned once. The Russian would continue to crush the curvy, blue haired witch in her arms, all the while carrying her towards one of the rooms Ally had already inspected. The one that had been converted into a practice ring.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:38 am

Ally would shutter into the kiss. Goosebumps grew on her skin as she trembled and shook wildly in pain, fear and pleasure. The air was being sucked right out of her in this sucubus kiss that the Russian Goddess has expertly perfected by squeezing her in a devastating bearhug causing the air to nearly leak from her lungs and out of her body only to be sucked in by Zarya herself. She would begin to twitch and spasm as she felt the hug only become stronger and stronger.

She would already be on the verge of passing out at this point before the kiss was cruelly brought to a stop allowing Ally to gasp for the air her body needed. She would let out loud coughing and gasping as she gulped for air. "NO WAI!..." Her words would be cut off by the tight bearhug only growing stonger as she was jostled around like a doll.

Ally would let tears stream down her cheek as her voice was quite literally stolen from her as she slowly felt her back giving out. She would begin to grow tired but the pain kept her awake for as long as it could until she would begin drifting in and out of consciousness. Every time her eye's opened, She would be greeted with a new wave of fear as she saw the practice ring get closer and closer. Ally knew exactly what she had in store for tonight and she was dreading it. Luckily nobody would see it... Or so she though forgetting about the cameras watching for those loyal AFW fans who paid extra to watch such a show.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:39 pm

The practice ring wasn't terribly large compared to the real deal. It was just big enough to be functional, which also meant there was nowhere to go, very little room with which to try and evade the russian tormentor. Ally might as well have been locked in a steel cage, for all her chance of escaping Zarya's clutches. Entering the ring by easily stepping over the top rope, Soldier introduced Ally to the practice ring by carrying her to its center and driving the azure haired girl straight down with a power slam, allowing all of her weight to come down atop her victim.

She stood up immediately, arms crossed beneath her breasts, dark, sullen eyes glaring down at Ally with mingled amusement and contempt. "Are you still conscious?" She wasn't certain, nudging Ally with her foot. "Tell you what, little one. I'll let you out of here early if you at least try to put up a fight. Makes things more interesting."

"Of course...if I decide you didn't try hard enough, well... Let's not thing about that. I wouldn't want to frighten you. Are you listening?" Her eyes narrowed slightly, reaching down to grab Ally by her generous breasts, gripping one with each hand as she moved to haul Ally painfully to her feet!

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:50 pm

Ally was barely conscious as they made it to the ring. Tears streamed down her face and fear overwhelmed her heart as she saw how small the ring was. There was no room to run away or avoid the pain the iron soldier would bring her way. She would groan as every step the iron soldier took made her bounce.

When they were finally in the ring, Ally would be on the verge of passing out until she was finally driven over the edge with the devastating power slam. All the air that remained in her body was driven out as she was brutally sandwiched between the surprisingly hard mat floor and Zarya's even harder body. She was out like a light.

She would not hear Zarya's words as zarya asked her questions and nudged her with a foot. She would begin to awaken when she heard how Zarya didn't want to frighten her but she caught none of her deal. She would lay there dazed and sore and groggy until the sudden painful grip on her breasts forced her to stand up. She would yelp as her breasts were made into handles by this amazon war goddess to lift her to her feet. If it weren't for zarya's painful groping, Ally would of immediately collapsed but thanks to the tight grip, She was forced to stand there and look at zarya with fear in her eyes.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:04 am

Had Ally heard a word that was said? Had she caught any of the aforementioned deal? Zarya Volkov wasn't entirely sure, and so she to do the reasonable thing, reasonable by 'her' twisted standards, at least, and assume that Ally caught the gist of it. It wasn't fair. It practically destined the self-proclaimed Kawaii Crusher to failure and doomed her to whatever punishment her tormentor had in mind.

"So, we have agreement?" She asked, sounding impatient, eager. "Good. Let's begin the... practice."

The Iron Soldier released her painful grip on Ally's breasts, though not before giving the soft mounds an appreciative squeeze, pinching the nipples between her fingers. She caught Ally by the throat before the girl could collapse, fingers constricting around her neck with enough raw strength to make the act of simply breathing all but impossible. Then, the muscles in her extended arm tensed, rippling visibly beneath her skin, she lifted Ally off her feet one-handed, leaving her to dangle over a foot off the canvas. The woman who'd on more then one occasion described herself as a War Goddess, and who seemed to have the power to back up her bluster, held her prey up with ease. With her free hand she gripped Ally's crotch, her thumb teasing the girls clit through the skimpy bottoms she wore. "You're not holding up your end of the bargain so far..."

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:27 am

Ally would yelp as her breasts were still being squeezed and groped violently with her nipples being twisted. "Gah! I thought you were going to be gentle!" She would try to remind the Russian war goddess before her nipples were twisted roughly causing her to let out a high pitched squeak. She had no clue what was said earlier but didn't want to upset her dominator for the night. She would hear Zarya's question and quickly nod before she heard about "Practice"

"Wait... What do you me! ACKHHH!" She would let out as she was grabbed by the throat and lifted off the ground with just one arm of this amazon. Ally would try to scream but all that came out was coughing and chking sounds as she looked at the rippling muscle pulsating down Zarya's arm. Drool began to pool from her mouth and leak down Zarya's arm as she couldn't swallow or breathe.

She was now a foot off the mat and kicking her legs wildly trying to squirm her way out until her crotch was grabbed roughly. She would stop all struggling and hang there waiting to see what Zarya had planned. She would let out a gurgling moan as she felt Zarya's thumb tease her clit just running over in and pressing into it through the barely there sling bikini bottom she was wearing. When Zarya talked about a bargain, Ally once again knew nothing about a bargain as her eyes widened and she tried to speak and ask what it was but all that came out was gurgling and choking and mumbling.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:25 am

"Hmph... looks like you're going to disappoint me again, Ally. That's too bad." Zarya calmly remarked, her voice revealing not even a hint of strain as she held the young woman up, strangling the blue haired wrestler with a hand locked vice-like around her throat. Even the the desperate kicking and squirming about wasn't enough to throw the Russian off balance as she slipped a pair of fingers beneath the material of the sling bikini bottom Ally wore.

"I would have let you off easy, but you don't deserve my mercy. You've got no real fight in you at all." She wasted no time plunging her fingers deep, pounding them into her pussy, intent to tearing an orgasm from Ally's body before she lost consciousness completely. "That's 'cause you're not a fighter, little one. You're just a worthless slut who exists only to worship your betters."

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:04 pm

Ally would let out more loud choked gagging sounds as she began to drool with saliva leaking from both corners of her mouth and down Zarya's arm. She had long stopped kicking by the time zarya entered her with her fingers. All she could do was squirm slightly and twitch and whimper.

Ally would cum much faster than expected due to her odd form of mastochism to this Russian war goddess. Her juices sprayed out of her pussy as her body twitched reflexively. Her eyes would roll back and she would go limp as she became a lifeless toy for the muscled woman. her Juices could be heard hit thing the floor with the soft pattering like rain. She was vulnerable to what ever Zarya desired next.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:07 am

The Russian watched with a dark satisfaction as she held the twitching, broken woman aloft, dragging her tongue over her lips as if she regarded a succulent piece of meat, rather then anything resembling her equal. In reality, that was how Zarya Volkov saw most people. They were enemies to be destroyed without mercy, or they were tools for her entertainment and pleasure. In either case, they were always *things*.

She considered simply loosening her grip and letting Ally fall unceremoniously to the canvas, but where was the fun in that? Instead, a low grunt escaped her throat as she hefted the girl a bit higher before driving her down to the mat with a choke-slam that made the entire practice ring shudder with it's violence. She would admire her handiwork, as she so often did idly licking the honey from her fingers before stepping closer to her prone victim. She moved to stand directly over Ally Rostin before lowering herself to straddle Ally's face, the bigger womans bikini clad sex pressed against the others mouth while Zarya trapped Ally's head tight between her thick thighs. It would be to this humilating position that Ally would eventually wake.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next