by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo, killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

"Wait! Your not a kawaii!? Not again...."

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"Wait! Your not a kawaii!? Not again...." Empty "Wait! Your not a kawaii!? Not again...."

Post by shanecawf Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:00 pm

continued from here
Spoiler:

Ally had just recently received the most brutal one sided beating she had ever received in her life. Not only was she tossed around the ring and put through absolute hell and humiliated but she had put her entire fan base on the line now. Her manager supposedly had an easy fix for this though. She signed ally up for an apartment match with no ref or rules against a very squashable Kawaii or at least thats what she had been told. Ally was happy to accept the match as it may allow her to make it up to her fans on how disappointing her last performance was.

Ally would walk through the halls of the apartment complex wearing the same sling bikini she always did along with her cape and her high heeled boots. She would look at the paper she had written down the address on and found the door to the apartment. She would smile brightly as she thought about all the redemption she can get off of this one sided beatdown. It wouldn't be too hard either even with some of the bruises the evil Russian had left on her plush pale body.

Ally wouldn't even have the proper manners to knock on the door expecting a kawaii to be completely defenseless if this was their place. She would attempt to kick in the door and barge in hoping to startle whoever was inside. She would be surprised to find nobody in the front room that had a bed in the middle and a couple couches and chairs along with pillows scattering the room. Ally would look around and shout "Hello??? Is anybody there???" She would wait for a response as she decided to explore the apartment. She would go from room to room finding the kitchen, A bedroom with a large king size bed, Another room with a practice wrestling ring and a weight lifting set off to the side. Ally would see the amount of weight on each side of the bench press and become slightly concerned as it was nearly 200 pounds on each side. "No normal Kawaii is lifting that... thats for sure." She nervously mumbled to herself. She would shrug it off and leave the room walking back to the main room where the door would be shut. "I swear I left that open for the kawaii..." She would think to herself as she looked around for her opponent. "come on little girl... Come out come out where ever you are..." She would say in a gentle voice as she continued her search. Little did she know her opponent was already watching her.

wrestling attire:
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

"Wait! Your not a kawaii!? Not again...." Empty Re: "Wait! Your not a kawaii!? Not again...."

Post by Iron Soldier Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:58 am

It was a fairly well appointed apartment. Not the richest, or most lavish around but clearly it belonged to someone who not only made decent money, but didn't have any problem spending it on creature comforts and personal entertainment. It was equally clear, however, that this was not the domicile of some adorable, helpless smaller jobber just wanting to get destroyed by the self-proclaimed Kawaii Crusher, Ally Rostin. In fact, due to machinations she'd been completely unaware of, Ally had just willingly walked into the home of her worst nightmare. A nightmare who was, thanks to her actual military training, able to stealthily come up behind her as Ally went about her search...

"Are you sure it's safe to come out?" Zarya Volkov asked in a poor imitation of someone who was actually frightened. The effect was ruined, not only by the depth of her contralto voice, but by the barely restrained malicious glee in her tone. "You're not going to hurt me too much, will you?"

"By the way..." Powerful, and no doubt familiar arms wrapped around Ally from behind and drew her close as the russian leaned in as if to nuzzle at her neck. "You might want to fire your manager. He's takes bribes."

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

"Wait! Your not a kawaii!? Not again...." Empty Re: "Wait! Your not a kawaii!? Not again...."

Post by shanecawf Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:08 am

Ally would be on the hunt like a wild animal now as there was no sign of her prey. She would become frustrated as she searched the whole house and still hadn't found any kawaii.

Ally's search would come to an abrupt end as she heard a very familiar voice behind her. The dreaded Russian accent... the merth and low stone cold tone. Ally recognized that voice anywhere as it sent chills down her spine making all the hairs on her body stand up. She wouldn't even turn around before she attempted to take her first step in her attempt to make a run for it. Just like before the Russian was too quick for her as she felt those rock hard muscles press all around her body along with the softness of her breasts pressing against her back.

Ally would cringe and shut her eyes tight as she felt the iron soldier nuzzle into her neck. "How....how much did you pay him?.... I'll pay you twice as much as what you paid him! I promise just let me go and don't hurt me anymore!" She would be shaking in fear as her knees wobbled and her lips quivered as fear took over her body completely.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:33 am

Thankfully, Zarya hadn't made any aggressive moves... yet at least. Though she wasn't exactly gentle when she took Ally Rostin by the shoulders and spun her around so that they were face to face. Ally's own large, soft breasts would find themselves topped by Zarya's own, pressed submissively beneath the weight of the Russians bosom. The bigger woman's arms wrapped again around Ally's waist, a hand giving her round backside a firm squeeze as the Iron Soldier leaned in closer, crushing their bodies against each other, a hard body against soft, voluptuous curves.

"Maybe you don't need to pay me. Maybe... I lured you here just so I could apologize for everything I did to you. Would you not rather be my friend then my enemy?" Zarya could sound startlingly lucid and reasonable when she wanted to. Of course, the unfortunate truth was that she had no intention of letting Ally escape this predicament. It was just so much sweeter to build up a little false hope, first, before her complete annihilation began.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:09 am

Ally would gasp as she was quickly spun around to face the muscled giant. She couldn't help but take a quick look at the russian's perfect rack as it dominated hers. She would let out a slight yelp of excitement as she felt zarya give her soft plush doughy rear a firm squeeze leaving a light hand indent on the supple flesh.

She would become curious as zarya started talking about an apology and a very slight nervous grin just barley creeped out of the corners of her mouth. She had to say that zarya had brought her to some amazing orgasms during their match, she was curious to see if it was any better outside the ring with no crowd to impress. She would let out a nervous giggle as she heard zarya claiming it would be better to be friends rather than enemies and she couldn't be more correct. Ally would slowly nod her head and say "of course... we can be friends... as long as your gentle..." she would nearly whisper as her nipples became hard as she though about what might happen if zarya was actually nice to her. She would bring both hands up and begin rubbing the bigger girls back feeling the scars and all the stories they told. Her hands would roam around for a while before they landed on a part of zarya's body she had gotten very familiar with during their match. Matter of fact it was what knocked her out multiple times. Her hands would lightly brush against the smooth firm bottom of zarya as she stared her goddess in the eyes asking permission to feel her rear better. Ally knew her status though. She had no power right now as she was held prisoner in this intimate position just waiting for zarya to lose her temper or get bored and decide to get rough.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:49 am

She had expected the idea to appeal to Ally. As vicious as she could be to smaller girls, Rostin really wasn't built for fighting anyone bigger or meaner then she was. Zarya sighed as delicate fingers traced the scars that marked her toned back, giving a slight nod to grant Ally permission to explore lower. The Russians skin was fever hot and her nipples stiff within the skimpy bikini top she wore. She'd dressed on a tiny red bikini, the type of posing suit professional female body builders wore to competitions, leaving very little to the imagination.

Zarya's own hands continued to roam and explore, returning often to squeeze Ally's ass, as if reaffirming whom was in charge. She could find plenty of uses for all those soft, voluptuous curves, and her obvious attraction made it all the more plausible that she'd give Ally a break.

"I'll go easy on you." Zarya lied through her teeth as easily as breathing. Unknown to Ally, this was still technically a match, with hidden cameras waiting to catch every moment of the physical and sexual destruction to come. Zarya couldn't let the fans down, after all. She leaned in, lips nearly brushing Ally's. "As long as you be a good girl and worship me. You know your place, don't you?"

Zarya gave her just enough time to answer before she crushed Ally's lush body to her own steely figure and kissed her in the only manner she ever kissed, hungry, demanding and almost violently aggressive.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:28 am

Ally would give a surprised smile as zarya seemed to be okay with her exploring her body. She would begin to be a bit more confident as she ran her hands up and down her back really focusing on the rear that had knocked her out multiple times in the past.

She would hear zarya's words and would yelp every time the Russian bully pinched her ass to show who's in charge. Ally would feel zarya's breath enter her lips and her lips make contact with hers. She would only nod as she had no words to say.

Ally's nod had been her death wish as she would suddenly be forced into the roughest kiss she had ever had before. She had kissed many girls and woman before. She had kissed unwilling kawaiis. She had kissed willing kawaiis. She had kissed woman her size and bigger but this was the first kiss that she had received that mixed the soft pleasure of kissing with the destructive pain of being crushed. Ally wasn't even sure she could call this a kiss as it was so violent and demanding but what ever it was, ally didn't care. She was melting in zarya's arms and her so called kiss. If it was anyone else, she would of immediately gone for tongue but she didn't have the courage to move that fast without zarya's permission. "MMMMMMMPH!" She would let out as her eyes stayed wide opened and alarmed the whole time before slowly rolling around and calming down.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:00 pm

Poor Ally seemed even more nervous and tentative then Zarya anticipated, though she should have in retrospect. She had, after all, sort of traumatized the girl. Nevertheless, she could sense Ally slowly but surely letting her guard down. She could feel Ally's softer curves beginning to yield and submit to the stronger woman. Zarya parted her lips, letting her tongue invade Ally's in a teasing, coaxing manner designed to draw her more fully into their kiss.

Drawn into the idea that maybe, just maybe the russian bully had told the truth. That this experience might be more pleasurable then painful.

Zarya's hands continued to wander, tracing her fingers up and down Ally's spine to the curve of her ass and back up again, almost gentle before those muscular arms twined around Ally's waist. Like any good huntress, Zarya could be incredibly patient when she chose to be, and only when the Kawaii crusher truly began to let her guard down, to lose herself, would Volkov's arms begin to slowly constrict, tightening like an anaconda around its prey.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:17 pm

Ally was figuratively melting in Zarya's grasp. Each second of their makeout session made the girl lower her guard more and more until there was none. When she first heard Zarya's voice and when she first saw her tonight, She was terrified and was dreading whatever was to come but now, something seemed to had changed. Ally wouldn't think to hold back her moans as she felt the muscled Russian Goddess deepen the kiss with her soft yet demanding tongue dominating her own as she tried to dart hers back into Zaryas only to get tangled up and pressed down against the bottom of her mouth so Zarya's could explore the remains of her mouth.

Ally would squeak cutely every time Zarya's fingers met the curve of her ass as they ran up her spine giving her goosebumps all over her body. She would continue running her own hands up and down the iron soldiers back until they found their permanent residence for the rest of the makeout session. It didn't take much for ally to get more comfortable and confident as she would actually slip her hand into the bottoms that Zarya was wearing so she could feel the magnificent ass with skin to skin contact that she was so close to experiencing in the ring. And that when things started to head back to where they were supposed to go.

Ally's eyes were slits at this point as she groped the woman's rear until they slowly started getting bigger and bigger as she felt the hug getting tighter and tighter. She would try to pull back from the kiss but it was useless. She tried to speak through the kiss but it came out very hard to understand "Uh...Goddeshh?... Your...Shhqueezing a rittle too haurd...." Ally would say through pained gasps and the kiss as the hug only increased in strength slowly crushing her body.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:26 am

Zarya groaned softly against Ally's lips, clearly enjoying the sensation of her hands wandering, exploring, and finally dipping beneath her waist and under the fabric of her already scant attire. The Russian's backside was one of the very few places on her body where any measure of appealing softness might be found, though the steely muscle lurking beneath the shapely curve was only too evident. Ally seemed fascinated with the Russian's body, and that was fine by Miss Volkov. She was, ultimately, a vain creature and fully believed herself worthy of being admired, even worshiped.

Of course, it was only a matter of time before things went horribly wrong for the Kawaii Crusher. Almost as soon as Ally really began to lose herself in their sensual embrace, a palpable change came over the Soldier's manner. Her body suddenly held in a more rigid stance, her touch no longer gentle, no longer coaxing. Her arms continued to tighten around Ally's slender waist until drawing another breath was nearly impossible, even if Zarya 'had' released the kiss. The passionate lip-lock had become as much a weapon as her limbs, muffling Ally's protests and denying her the ability to gasp for breath as the bear-hug grew increasingly brutal.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next