by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

An "interview" for Jason Lazarus: Wait where'd he go?

Go down

An "interview" for Jason Lazarus: Wait where'd he go? Empty An "interview" for Jason Lazarus: Wait where'd he go?

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:59 am

While many would be excited to be interviewed for their upcoming debut, Jason was not. He had thought the AFW management understood that he would not speak. He also thought they said they would let him write down answers for the interviewer. There was no paper, and the woman there did not speak english. Jason did not like how this was looking. He tried motioning to his interviewer that he needed some paper to communicate, she responded saying...he had no idea what she said. When he tried again pretending to writing, she realized he probably spoke english and said "Sorry, but you can sign autographs later." Jason immediately felt both horrified by her stupidity, and strangely shocked that she thought people would want his autograph.

"How can she not understand...", he thought to himself while being questioned. "Who doesn't understand what scribbling in your hand means! The people I met on the bus here understood what that meant!". Confused with his silence, the woman asked more questions. "I can't answer without paper, especially not when you don't even ask yes/no questions!" Jason thought to himself as the interview continued. Finally, after asking several more questions, the woman stopped asking questions and said "Um...hold on for a sec, I'm going to check something...stay right there..."

So after twenty minutes of questions, each followed by an unbearable silence, Jason had a way out. But as he was racing towards the exit, he hesitated and thought "Should I really be running out like this?" And as he was about to head back, he saw the woman across the room. She was talking on the phone about how uncomfortable she felt talking to him. He didn't care about that though, what he did care about was that she said he's pouting since he couldn't sign autographs.

While walking out of the interview may not have been professional, Jason did not care in the slightest. He simply went back to his favorite pastime, "writing down ways to make friends". Bringing out a scrap of paper he had in his pocket, Jason read over what he had been writing about....."Wait" he slowly realized. "Why didn't you just use this Dammit?!" he thought cursing himself. After throughly hating himself, Jason looked bak at the paper.

An "interview" for Jason Lazarus: Wait where'd he go? QonHfqf

These were some of the other wrestlers in the AFW, and while that woman surely didn't understand him, Jason still had hope that some of the people on this list would. "I mean this guy is dressed as a cat!" he thought to himself. ""And this one is named River...Sticks?". Wait, that didn't seem right to him. "Ow well, I'll make a joke about it with her if I'm wrong." he laughed to himself. Yep, the AFW was going gonna be great!
M.J.Caboose14
M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down