Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Tomoko Iida vs. Ami Takeuchi

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tomoko Iida vs. Ami Takeuchi - Page 2 Empty Re: Tomoko Iida vs. Ami Takeuchi

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:56 am

Tomoko was pulling Ami's leg in order to drag her away from the corner, but the supermodel was showing resistance to her move, so the cute wrestler let out an annoyed grunt as she attempted to muster her strength to pull Ami away.

But then, Ami suddenly leaped up before delivering an enzuigiri right into her head, causing Tomoko to let go of Ami's leg. "Augh!!" And the kick managed to bring Tomoko tumbling down onto the mat, clutching the back of her head, trying to soothe the pain she received from the enzuigiri. "Urgh..." left in daze due to the attack, Tomoko was in danger of being put under Ami's mercy, and from what she could tell, Ami might not be interested in giving her any kind of mercy.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:55 pm

Ami was hanging onto the ropes for dear life, both of her arms were wrapped around the ropes as she hugged onto it. She could feel her opponent getting a bit frustrated as she attempted to pull the supermodel away from the ropes and that was the window Ami was looking for.

The supermodel would execute a perfect enziguiri kick as she released her hands from the ropes and leaped in the air, using her free leg to smack against the side of Tomoko's head as the cute wrestler went tumbling down onto the ring mats. "Ha....*huff* serves you right" the supermodel would smirk as she looked down on her opponent before lifting her foot off he mat and stomping her boot down on Tomoko's abdomen to soften her up.

"Come on, we're just getting started" she would say, grabbing the cute wrestlers head as she began to pull her back up on her feet.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:34 pm

The back of Tomoko's head hurt like heck, and she groaned on the mat. Then, Ami stomped her boot down onto her stomach, causing the cute wrestler to sputter out a little spittle, expelling some air out of her lungs. That stomp seemed to have weakened Tomoko's strength and resolve, which would allow Ami to deliver more punishments upon her once she's done stomping her.

"Uuuh... n-no, s-stop..."

Then, Ami yanked her up by her head, and Tomoko had no choice but to get up, still holding her sore stomach after getting stomped by the supermodel earlier. She grimaced, one eye shut as she tried to soothe the pain. Then, she would bring up her other hand and try to grab one of Ami's hands holding her head in her attempt to pry those hands off her head.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:18 pm

Ami was now finding her grove once again, after taking the cute wrestler down on her back with a snap kick, she would further begin her assault by launching a barrage of stomps as she rained kicks down on her opponent's sides and abs to knock the wind out of her and keep her down and out. "OH? Stop eh? Haha, why don't you make me?" she goaded Tomoko as she bent down to grab her opponent's hair and pulled it up, using the grip to pull Tomoko back up on her feet.

Ami would release her opponent's head and ram her thigh straight up into Tomoko's belly to try and make her double over infront of the supermodel, if Ami was successful in landing that blow she would wrap her arms around her opponent's head and grab her tights before pulling her up vertically over her and give her some airtime before falling back and driving Tomoko's back into the ring mats for a classic suplex.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:09 am

Now forcefully pulled up by her opponent, Tomoko tried her best to keep her balance. She clutched on her hurt stomach, one eye still closed, still reeling from the pain she received from Ami's merciless assault. Then, she received another kick into her abs, causing her to gasp out in pain and double over. "Haughh!!" It allowed Ami to trap her in a front headlock, and Tomoko was too stunned to even fight back, and when she felt Ami's other hand grabbing her tights, she feared what might happen before her world turned upside down as Ami threw her back with a suplex.

"Waahh!!" Tomoko screamed as she was thrown over Ami before landing on her back. "Aughhhh!!" She could feel the impact all over her back, and despite her best attempt to lessen the pain, she was still in a very precarious position, which would allow Ami to do more follow-up attacks. The best thing she could do right now was to defend herself with her arms, which admittedly wouldn't do much. But, there was nothing else she could do at the moment, and she tried to find a way to fight back despite her addled mind after having herself flung back by the suplex.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:07 am

Ami was on the attack now as Tomoko's initial advantage was well dealt with by the supermodel who had been all over her cute opponent after one quick kick to the head. After weakening her further, the supermodel decided to pull Tomoko up on her feet before trapping her in a headlock and eventually using her grip in the headlock to pull her up and slam her back down in a suplex.

Her opponent's back crashed against the ring mats and she screamed in pain, "Welcome to AFW~ bitch" Ami would hiss as she slapped Tomoko's hands away before laying across her chest and hooking her leg up for a quick pinfall attempt.

"One......two...."
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:39 pm

"Auuugh..." Tomoko moaned as her attempt to defend herself was easily thwarted by her opponent before Ami went for a cover, but not before leaving a disparaging remark. She could feel the weight of the supermodel on top of her as she hooked her up, going for a pinfall attempt before she heard the referee counting for the pinfall. She quickly try to shake off the dizziness, and when the count went up to two, Tomoko immediately kicked out, breaking out of the pinfall attempt.

"Gah... I-I'm not done yet!" Tomoko said as she would try to push Ami aside. She would show it to her foe that she could beat her, even though she was a relative newcomer.

Then, Tomoko would push herself up, standing on her two feet before she took a stance, preparing for another clash with her foe. After that, with a yell, she would rush over to Ami, trying to grapple with her again.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:50 pm

The supermodel thought this was going to be it, she was going to pin this rookie down and pick up an easy win, while teaching the girl a lesson not to mess with the real women of AFW. However, her pre-mature celebratory thoughts were far too ambitious as Tomoko managed to kick out after the count of two, pushing the supermodel aside.

"Ugh whyd down you! You should have stayed down. You're just going to make this harder for yourself now" Ami would say with a annoyed expression on her lovely face. The two ladies would get back up on their feet and the supermodel readied herself. Surprisingly, Tomoko was roaring to go as she rushed over to the supermodel while yelling as the two locked up in another grapple!

"NGH! W-what!" Ami would say, rather surprised at her opponent's eagerness to go on.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:08 pm

Now grappling with each other again, Tomoko let out a cute groan, pressing her body against Ami's while being locked up against each other. "Hnnngh...!!" The look of determination could be seen on Tomoko's adorable face as she attempted to push Ami back with her strength. "D-don't underestimate me! Ngghhh!!" Tomoko exclaimed, mustering more of her strength to overcome her opponent's, hoping that she could turn the situation around in her favor.

As both wrestlers were locked up in a contest of strength, Tomoko would try to let go of one of Ami's hands in her attempt to grab the back of Ami's neck, hoping to gain more leverage in this contest of strength.

She knew that she might falter eventually, so she would try to make use of any leverage that she might get while being locked up in a grapple with her blue-haired opponent. "Hhnnnghh!!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:00 am

The two ladies were locked in a heated grapple once again, with the supermodel slightly caught off guard when she didn't expect Tomoko to rush in at her and lock up with such intensity. After being pushed back one step, the supermodel would regain her composure and try to push back, neither woman was a muscled freak but in terms of their respective weight-class both wrestlers gave it their all as their sweaty frames were pressed together.

"Y-you little...brat! I....I-I cant lose" Ami would let out a frustrated groan, at the fact that she wasn't able to push Tomoko. She felt her opponent grab the back of her neck as she pushed and Ami had to do something to stop her advances. The supermodel would give up the fair play and look to bring her thigh up into her opponent's belly to knock the wind out of her and end this silly little grapple battle!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next