Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Coils of the Serpentess: Orochi vs Ataru!
by wrestleryu Today at 1:26 am

» Yuki Onna vs. Serena Bennet
by RadiantKarna332 Today at 1:19 am

» Orochi vs MIO - Hentai Match
by RadiantKarna332 Today at 1:15 am

» A Trip Down Memory Lane
by Underdog21 Today at 1:08 am

» Raising the Bar
by veritech892 Today at 12:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 12 Registered, 1 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

CybeastGregarX, daemongirl, Jaystar, killcarrion, KillerV, LunarWolf, Miss_Blackbelt88, Old_Man_Tai, RadiantKarna332, veritech892, wrestleryu, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

looking for matches

Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:57 am by anime_hentaifighter

Searching for matches for most of my characters.If you got an idea please let me know by pm

Comments: 0

Looking for a Match: Nanami Tomonari

Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:28 pm by RadiantKarna332

Well, I'm looking for another match, this time for my new character, Nanami Tomonari. If you guys are interested, you can PM me or contact me on Trillian. My name there is radiantkarna332.

If you guys want to see my new character, just click the link below.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t17089-nanami-tomonari-izanami

Looking for matches

Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:32 pm by Harrier

Once again, I am looking for matches/backstage stuff, especially for Gina and Barb Wire(solo or team).

Please look into my blog for more informations if you are interested. I am as much interested into playing with new players who met my mimimum requirements than with people I literally played years ago. Of course I am also open for your ideas. As I am bathing in my aura of self gratulation right now for all of that, I guess I can say that all of my posting partners could count on me to …

[ Full reading ]

Tomoko Iida vs. Ami Takeuchi

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tomoko Iida vs. Ami Takeuchi

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:56 am

Tomoko was pulling Ami's leg in order to drag her away from the corner, but the supermodel was showing resistance to her move, so the cute wrestler let out an annoyed grunt as she attempted to muster her strength to pull Ami away.

But then, Ami suddenly leaped up before delivering an enzuigiri right into her head, causing Tomoko to let go of Ami's leg. "Augh!!" And the kick managed to bring Tomoko tumbling down onto the mat, clutching the back of her head, trying to soothe the pain she received from the enzuigiri. "Urgh..." left in daze due to the attack, Tomoko was in danger of being put under Ami's mercy, and from what she could tell, Ami might not be interested in giving her any kind of mercy.

RadiantKarna332

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:55 pm

Ami was hanging onto the ropes for dear life, both of her arms were wrapped around the ropes as she hugged onto it. She could feel her opponent getting a bit frustrated as she attempted to pull the supermodel away from the ropes and that was the window Ami was looking for.

The supermodel would execute a perfect enziguiri kick as she released her hands from the ropes and leaped in the air, using her free leg to smack against the side of Tomoko's head as the cute wrestler went tumbling down onto the ring mats. "Ha....*huff* serves you right" the supermodel would smirk as she looked down on her opponent before lifting her foot off he mat and stomping her boot down on Tomoko's abdomen to soften her up.

"Come on, we're just getting started" she would say, grabbing the cute wrestlers head as she began to pull her back up on her feet.
Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:34 pm

The back of Tomoko's head hurt like heck, and she groaned on the mat. Then, Ami stomped her boot down onto her stomach, causing the cute wrestler to sputter out a little spittle, expelling some air out of her lungs. That stomp seemed to have weakened Tomoko's strength and resolve, which would allow Ami to deliver more punishments upon her once she's done stomping her.

"Uuuh... n-no, s-stop..."

Then, Ami yanked her up by her head, and Tomoko had no choice but to get up, still holding her sore stomach after getting stomped by the supermodel earlier. She grimaced, one eye shut as she tried to soothe the pain. Then, she would bring up her other hand and try to grab one of Ami's hands holding her head in her attempt to pry those hands off her head.

RadiantKarna332

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:18 pm

Ami was now finding her grove once again, after taking the cute wrestler down on her back with a snap kick, she would further begin her assault by launching a barrage of stomps as she rained kicks down on her opponent's sides and abs to knock the wind out of her and keep her down and out. "OH? Stop eh? Haha, why don't you make me?" she goaded Tomoko as she bent down to grab her opponent's hair and pulled it up, using the grip to pull Tomoko back up on her feet.

Ami would release her opponent's head and ram her thigh straight up into Tomoko's belly to try and make her double over infront of the supermodel, if Ami was successful in landing that blow she would wrap her arms around her opponent's head and grab her tights before pulling her up vertically over her and give her some airtime before falling back and driving Tomoko's back into the ring mats for a classic suplex.
Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:09 am

Now forcefully pulled up by her opponent, Tomoko tried her best to keep her balance. She clutched on her hurt stomach, one eye still closed, still reeling from the pain she received from Ami's merciless assault. Then, she received another kick into her abs, causing her to gasp out in pain and double over. "Haughh!!" It allowed Ami to trap her in a front headlock, and Tomoko was too stunned to even fight back, and when she felt Ami's other hand grabbing her tights, she feared what might happen before her world turned upside down as Ami threw her back with a suplex.

"Waahh!!" Tomoko screamed as she was thrown over Ami before landing on her back. "Aughhhh!!" She could feel the impact all over her back, and despite her best attempt to lessen the pain, she was still in a very precarious position, which would allow Ami to do more follow-up attacks. The best thing she could do right now was to defend herself with her arms, which admittedly wouldn't do much. But, there was nothing else she could do at the moment, and she tried to find a way to fight back despite her addled mind after having herself flung back by the suplex.

RadiantKarna332

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Yesterday at 1:07 pm

Ami was on the attack now as Tomoko's initial advantage was well dealt with by the supermodel who had been all over her cute opponent after one quick kick to the head. After weakening her further, the supermodel decided to pull Tomoko up on her feet before trapping her in a headlock and eventually using her grip in the headlock to pull her up and slam her back down in a suplex.

Her opponent's back crashed against the ring mats and she screamed in pain, "Welcome to AFW~ bitch" Ami would hiss as she slapped Tomoko's hands away before laying across her chest and hooking her leg up for a quick pinfall attempt.

"One......two...."
Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Yesterday at 5:39 pm

"Auuugh..." Tomoko moaned as her attempt to defend herself was easily thwarted by her opponent before Ami went for a cover, but not before leaving a disparaging remark. She could feel the weight of the supermodel on top of her as she hooked her up, going for a pinfall attempt before she heard the referee counting for the pinfall. She quickly try to shake off the dizziness, and when the count went up to two, Tomoko immediately kicked out, breaking out of the pinfall attempt.

"Gah... I-I'm not done yet!" Tomoko said as she would try to push Ami aside. She would show it to her foe that she could beat her, even though she was a relative newcomer.

Then, Tomoko would push herself up, standing on her two feet before she took a stance, preparing for another clash with her foe. After that, with a yell, she would rush over to Ami, trying to grapple with her again.

RadiantKarna332

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top