Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kristen Violet vs Rebecca Nightgale: Best 3/5 Foot Torture Match

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Kristen Violet vs Rebecca Nightgale:  Best 3/5 Foot Torture Match - Page 9 Empty Re: Kristen Violet vs Rebecca Nightgale: Best 3/5 Foot Torture Match

Post by peek6 Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:39 pm

Kristen struggled against Rebecca, who rolled off of her and grabbed her feet.

"Hey! What are you doing?  Let go of my feet!" said Kristen, followed by "Ouch! Ow! Hey, that hurts!" as Rebecca twisted Kristen's legs into a painful figure-four leglock. Kristen struggled and twisted, rubbing her stocking legs against Rebecca's, trying to free her legs from the painful hold.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Kristen Violet vs Rebecca Nightgale:  Best 3/5 Foot Torture Match - Page 9 Empty Re: Kristen Violet vs Rebecca Nightgale: Best 3/5 Foot Torture Match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:17 pm

Rebecca would smirk at her opponent as she heard the redhead cry out in pain as she went for the figure four lock. Twisting her opponent's legs around her own she would just reply ''it can all be over if you start tapping Kristen'' in an arrogant tone as she hoped this time Debra would not try to cause any distractions.

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:41 am

"Owowowow, it hurts, it hurts!" cried out Kristen in pain, as Rebecca used her long, strong legs to exert painful pressure on Kristen's leg and knee.  

"Come on! What do you say Kristen?  Do you want to continue?" the ref asked.

'Ow', ref! I said 'ow'! 'Ow'!” Kristen clarified, refusing to give up, despite the intense pain.

Debra again approached the ring, but not wanting to be fooled again, the ref, this time, was doing a good job of ignoring Debra and closely monitoring the competitors in the ring.  Kristen could tell that it was unlikely she could get away with anything dirty without being disqualified.  Debra had apparently reached the same conclusion, screaming “Come on Kristen! Remember what we practiced.  Twist and roll to reverse the hold!

Kristen would try to twist and roll to reverse the hold and exert pressure on Rebecca’s legs.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:43 pm

Rebecca would just smirk as she heard her opponent cry out in pain as she heard the referee asking Kristin if she wanted to give up. It was at this point that the French woman was expecting the other wrestler to give up , but she was surprised when the redhead would refuse to give up as she wondered what it would take to make the other woman give up.

So all that Rebecca could do was try to add more strain to her opponent''s legs as she was about to arch her back when she heard Debra give her client advice as she would now have to turn the same way Kristen does to keep her trapped.

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:03 pm

Kristen's attempt to reverse the hold failed, as Debra's instructions had backfired and served as a warning to Rebecca, who was successfully able to keep Kristen's legs trapped in the painful hold.  Kristen continued to endure the pain and refused to submit, although she couldn't help herself from crying out in agony from the intense pain in her legs:
"Ouch! Aaah! It hurts so bad!"

"Are you submitting?" asked the ref, for what felt like the millionth time.

"No-oww! It hurts, but I'll never submit," said Kristen defiantly.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:16 pm

Rebecca would keep her opponent's legs trapped in the hold as she heard the referee ask the other wrestler if she wanted to give up. Still no matter how much pain the French woman knew the other wrestler was in she would not give up. ''Well you asked her enough time now ref , but if she wants to be stubborn then that's her problem. Still I suggest you give up before I'm forced to go to the extreme''replied the former foot model as she would try to tighten the lock on her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:47 am

"No! Aahhh! Ouch! Ow! I won't submit! Ahhh!" insisted Kristen stubbornly, even though she was clearly in a lot of pain, and practically near tears.

Watching this, Debra began to wonder whether this was a good strategy on Kristen's part. On the one hand, she admired her young spokesmodel's tenacity and resolve. On the other hand, there were still several more rounds to go in the match, and Kristen was practically daring Rebecca to make good on her threat. She doubted Kristen would find Rebecca's idea of "extreme" to be particularly pleasant.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:27 pm

Rebecca would have thought that the other wrestler would give up by now as she watched as Rebecca seems to be practically near tears. Even the referee could tell that the redhead was close to crying as the ref said ''it your call , but their no shame in submitting during a match.Especially since you got three more rounds , and you already won one round'' to give some advice as the French woman would not mind if her opponent took the ref's advice.

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:36 am

Watching Kristen howling in pain while stubbornly refusing to submit, Debra had a sense that Kristen was likely enduring the excruciating pain mostly due to Kristen's fear of what failure would mean for her future, given Debra's sadistic nature, and the leverage Debra had over Kristen and her sick mother. As a result, Kristen was refusing to give up, even though this meant that Rebecca continued hurting Kristen's sexy stockinged legs, while the gorgeous, young model could do little more than helplessly take the punishment while screaming in agony.

The sadistic Debra found herself caught between two opposing wants. On the one hand, watching Kristen's cute, pretty face contort in pain while she howled in agony was quite the turn on for Debra, who could feel herself getting wet. On the other hand, Kristen was representing SexySilk, which meant she was representing Debra, who hated to lose, and Debra realized that Kristen allowing her legs to take this much punishment in what was only the second round of a five-round battle was terrible long-term strategy.

Ultimately, Debra's competitive nature won out over her sadism.

"You put up a good fight Kristen, but you're not going to be able to get out of this hold, so you've already lost this round. The ref makes a good point. I think you should submit and focus on making a comeback in the next round," advised Debra, while strategically throwing a compliment to the ref, as it never hurt to get on the ref's good side.

With Debra essentially giving Kristen permission to tap out. Kristen furiously began to tap, hard, on Rebecca's stocking leg. "Ah! Ow! Ow! Ow! OK! I give! I give! I submit! Let me go! Ouch!" Kristen begged as she tapped.

"Kristen submits! Rebecca wins this round by submission! We're now all tied up, 1-1," said the ref. " Rebecca, you'll need to release Kristen from the hold, but as per the stipulations of this match, you'll now have one minute to torture Kristen's stocking feet in any way you choose, while Kristen will not be allowed to defend herself, and will just have to take the punishment."

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:41 pm

Rebecca could do nothing else but keep the move locked in as she hoped the referee's words would push Kristen into giving up , but it seems that would not happen as the redhead would endure. Luckily for the former foot model was the fact that Debra would tell her protoge to give up as she was surprised the bitch would even do that as that did not seem to be in her nature.

Soon after Kristen would start to tap her the French woman's leg while saying she was giving up as the referee quickly announced the results , and ordered Rebecca to release her opponent. The former foot model would do so right away as she would just keep her opponent's foot in her grasp as she smirk at the referee as she replies ''so got one minute to torture her right'' as she would slowly bend Kristen big toe in all kind of directions before doing the same to the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next