Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 16 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

CyanDimitrik, Daaharu, dragonswill, Gadot, KaosKato, KillerV, Lobo, LtLukas, Mystery Dragon, noob, Person, Teesta, ThatOneGuy, TripleHelix, Vcom7418, Zebra Crossing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Rebecca Nightgale

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca Nightgale

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:58 pm

Name: Rebecca Nightgale
Sex: Female
Eyes: brown
Hair: Purplish-brown
Height: 5'7
Weight: 143ibs
Nationality: Paris, France
Alignment: Tweener
Entrance Music: Jessica Simpson - These boots are made for walking

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Knock her opponents down with kicks and knee strikes before further weaking them with submisson moves using her legs
Style: Muay Thai kickboxing
Preferred Attacks: headscissors , Superkick , Foot choking, running knee , Gas pedal , big boot
Preferred Matches: Kiss my foot, NHB , I quit match , hentai.

Endurance: 3/5
Strength: 2'5/5
Defense: 2/5
Speed: 4/5
Technique: 4/5

Finishing Moves:

Bow down to perfection (curb stomp whit theatrics as she would first lift her left leg and rub her feet before running forward to hit the move)

Lethal Lockdown (Figure four Necklock)  

Wrestling outfit usual with black shirt  
On a boat

Rebecca is very proud of her feet and legs and won't accept anyone telling her that they’re anything besides perfection. While not a true heel she is not above hitting below the belt if it gets her the win as she learned while she was model that “Those who fight fairly usually got their ass handed to them quickly.

Since Rebecca turned 15 she started working as a foot model as she was used to model shoes and jewelry which all when well until she turned 18. After that she got hired by some of the biggest fashion companies in the world which caused some problems, as some of the girls started whispering about how she was sleeping with some of the fashion designers. This caused some backstage arguments and in some cases actual fights would happen. While all was fine when it happened backstage the reason she was let go by her modeling agency at the age of 23, happened after she and a other model got into a fight during a photoshoot which she ended up winning by choking the other woman using her feet. So after this incident no one wanted to work with a model who was known to have anger issues so she struggled to find work. So with no choice she became a ring girl during boxing events and when one of the fighters slapped her butt while she was walking around the ring she quickly made him regret it as she choked him out using her foot. This event was sees by a recruiter of the AFW who thought she may have some talent and offered her a developmental deal and after 2 years she was finally ready to compete at AFW.

Fun fact:

To keep herself fit Rebecca used to do Muay Thai kick boxing but never thought she would need those skills to make a living.
Is also interested in doing a tension match once in a while

AFW Information

Record: 1 match
Wins: 0
Loses: 0
Draws: 0

Record: 1 match
Wins: 0
Loses: 0
Draws: 0

Match History

Tension Debut Caleb vs Rebecca ongoing