Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Raising the Bar

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Raising the Bar - Page 5 Empty Re: Raising the Bar

Post by acuyra Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:49 pm

Bubbles’ face was a crimson red at this point, so much that she probably glowed in the dar. She couldn’t imagine how annoying it must’ve been to stand there while someone gushed about a person that you’d never even met before. Millie, though, was polite about the whole thing, keeping everything light between them, and that was sort of thing that went a long way Blossom. This was already turning into one of the nicest non-Death Bunny conversations she’d had in ages.

”Yeah. Yeah, it really is.” Blossom sighed and shook her head, getting it all out of her system and bring her blood pressure down a few notches. She did make a mental note to see if Bunny was up for anything later, though…

”Right, back to business.” She tapped her chin, thinking for a moment. ”What’s say we head to the gym. Maybe do some CrossFit. You ever do CrossFit? CrossFit is so awesome.”

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:56 am

Millie gave a small, polite laugh. "All jogged out for now then?" She joked. She didn't mind though, cardio was tough to break into if it wasn't something you were used to doing on a regular basis. "Sure thing, let's go hit the gym."

"I've not actually tried CrossFit. Heard of it." Millie said as she walked to the gym with Blossom. "I'll believe you that it's awesome though. We'll have to give it a try. You can teach me a couple of things." She added, turning and flashing a smile at her American friend as she reached forwards to push open the gym doors.

The moment the two stepped into the gym Millie stopped, seeing a very familiar blonde at work on one of the elliptical machines. "Oh, bugger..." She muttered under her breath as she spotted her manager.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:08 am

Blossom just shrugged it off. ”We dwarves are natural sprinters. Very fast over short distances.” She wondered if Millie would get that reference. She didn’t strike her as the sort of person that watched too many fantasy movies, but you never knew.

They made their way into the gym and Blossom was greeted with that familiar smell of heavy sweat mixed with perfume, one she’d grown used to over the past year so. While she was a trainer, she’d spent half of her time here, or at least it felt that way. Her home away from home, and she’d be lying if she hadn’t gotten territorial over it.

Millie, on the other hand, didn’t seem half as comfortable. ”Hm? Something wrong?” She stopped when she heard the muttering, and followed her friend’s surprised gaze across the room. At first she thought Millie had seen a rat or something - they never could quite get rid of the pest problem, no matter how many times they got the exterminators over - but no, the floors were clean. All she saw over there big-haired blonde working out. ”Oh, you, uh...know her?”

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:20 am

"Can't say I've heard that one before," Millie replied, the reference going completely over her head though she still appreciated the sentiment. Millie was more of a sci-fi, and jet plane movie fan. She didn't do Fantasy so much. "But I'll take your word on it."

Millie grumbled a little bit and turned her head, hoping that their little conversation hadn't attracted any attention. "Maybe." She said, inwardly cursing as she saw Cammy spot them and start walking over, a bit, overly friendly smiled plastered on the blonde's face.

"Well hello there, Millie. How nice to see you here," Cammy said, striding over, dressed in a tank top and pair of white shorts for her workout. "And who is your charming friend here? Have you managed to find yourself a lovely date? Oh my, it is quite the pleasure to meet you. Cammy Stewart, Millie's manager." She purred, cat like eyes running over Blossom, silently evaluating the American.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:26 pm

Blossom made a quick note to herself: she needed to sit Millie down for a Lord of the Rings marathon one night. ASAP.

She filed that thought away for later, though, and focused on the bright woman before her, the same one that Millie had been talking about with dread last night. Frankly, Blossom wasn’t at all sure why there was so much apprehension. Cammy seemed nice enough. Real nice smile.

”Hey!” She extended her hand, going for a shake. ”I’m Blossom Fields. I’m Millie’s girlfriend...well, a friend of hers who is a girl. Wrestled, met, hung out yesterday. She told me a little about you yesterday, nice meeting you in person.”

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:28 am

"Good things, I hope!" Cammy asked with a smile and a laugh, her eyes momentarily flickering over to Millie with a cold stare before focusing back on Blossom. "Well what a shame that you're just a girl who's a friend. Millie would be very lucky to have you, I can tell."

"So, what brings both of you here so early today?" Cammy asked, idly twisting her own hair around a finger as she spoke, her gaze boring into the two of them.

"Blossom and I are starting a workout regiment together." Millie said simply, moving to walk past her manager further into the gym.

"Oh how wonderful, and might I say it's absolutely amazing to see the two of you getting along so well." Cammy purred, following along behind Millie. "I do hope that Blossom will be helping you with some strength training."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:54 am

Why did Blossom have the inescapable feeling that she was stepping into a metaphorical briar patch?

She looked between the two women as they spoke, nervously fidgeting the whole way. She’d remembered what Millie said last night, the way she’d almost spoken about Cammy with sheer dread, but she hadn’t read too much into it. People talked bad about their bosses all the time, right? Nothing eye-raising about it.

Now that they were here, though...yeah. The awkwardness was strong with this one.

She was back to smiles soon enough, though, as they walked further into the gym. ”Oh, strength training?” She perked up at the mention of it. ”I mean, sure, we could do that. Though I don’t think Millie’s lacking too much in that department. She was great last night, and-”

Blossom perked up and turned Cammy’s way as they walked. ”Oh, did you, uh, see the match?” It occurred to her that she was talking as if Cammy hadn’t, but she surely did, right? She was Millie’s manager.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:45 pm

"Oh, of course I did! Cammy cheered, her attention snapping back to Blossom with a great big smile and a loving clasp of her hands. "You think I'd miss my Millie's big comeback match? Oh, you were absolutely wonderful out there, you know. Very well done, I dare say that you had total control over the match for most of it!"

"Where do you want to start, Blossom?" Millie asked, largely ignoring her manager, not wanting to feed her ego any.
"I was thinking we could start with weights or pull ups." She continued quickly, not wanting to give Cammy a chance to butt in.

"Mm, why don't you spar instead?" Cammy offered, not being dissuaded by Millie's attempts to lock her out of the conversation. "I'm sure you could use the practice in breaking out of holds, after all."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:53 am

Blossom had a nervous laugh at Millie’s compliment - if it really was that. She’d mastered the art of nervous laughing since she came to Japan, and her expertise was certainly coming in handy, now. ”I wouldn’t say I had total control. I mean, Millie, she-”

Blossom was about to explain how, as happy as she was about winning, it wasn’t a good thing that she needed her opponent of all people to motivate her to it. A big point, there. Before she could, though Cammy came back in, and before she could respond to her, Millie slipped in again. Getting a word in edgewise with these two was no small task.

”I’m good for some weight-”

Cammy’s suggestion came in immediately after that, and it was an interesting one. Blossom was still a bit sore from the match last night, and she was willing to bet Millie was in the same boat, but...maybe that would make them even enough? Cammy certainly seemed adamant.

”I’m...not against that.” Bubbles exchanged glances between herself and Millie, trying to get a good read on what her newfound friend was thinking, hoping she wasn’t pushing this too far.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:12 am

Millie was far too busy glaring over at Cammy to really notice Blossom at the moment. Normally, the Briton would feel bad that she wasn't paying much attention to her new friend, but out of anyone, Cammy was the woman that could get under her skin better than anyone else. It didn't help that the blonde was her manager, or the way Cammy just kept needling her.

"See? Even your friend agrees." Cammy said, a sweet tone and a wide grin covering up the cold stared in her eyes. "A little spar never hurt anyone too much after all, and it's quite good for building strength. I would have thought you of all people should know that."

Millie took a breath, glanced over at her new American friend, then looked back at the ever-grinning Cammy. "Fine." She muttered, turning on her heel and heading straight for the ring. She may as well get this all over with.

"Oh how lovely," Cammy exclaimed, clasping her hands as she smiled down at Blossom. "I'm impressed, honestly. Millie can be quite thickheaded at times, I'm surprised you're able to get through to her~ So, how would you like to go about this? Hmm?" Cammy purred, taking Blossom by the arm and walking her over to the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum