Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, Clyton, I_care_not_till_I_must, killcarrion, KillerV, LARIATO, Talimaya, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Apologies for delays for a lot of my threads

Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:44 pm by Vcom7418

Dunno why I haven't posted this earlier.

Finals week is fully underway for me, and as such, I had to prioritise my threads depending on how soon they have to be finished (ie - Avalance build threads)

I will be back to full capacity on Friday/Saturday. My apologies for the delays.

Comments: 2

Friction debut match.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:28 pm by no^capitals-

I'm looking for a match to get my first heels career in AFW started. Will be happy to discuss finer details with anybody that is interested. Get in contact however you see fit. :3

Comments: 2

Samantha Fox's Open challenge

Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:54 pm by Lotuswarrior

Looking for someone to accept Samantha's open challenge, but the catch is its more of a call out. Basically Samantha will dig up some dirt on whoever and threaten to tell the world later that night or next show.

Overall I expect this to span across a few matches just for a short rival segment and little story for both our characters. Here's an idea I currently have for the possible matches.

1: Promo
2: 1 on 1 Normal Match
3: 1 on 1 No DQ
4: Ladder Match(The briefcase above the ring would …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 5

Raising the Bar

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Raising the Bar

Post by acuya on Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:56 pm

Blossom was impressed, too. Legit impressed by Cammy’s surprising power and skill. Landing the Northern Suplex was difficult enough - it wasn’t enough to be strong. For it to be done right, it required a flexibility that few wrestlers could truly master. Even though she was on the receiving end, she could tell that Cammy executed hers masterfully, and the same applied for the follow up. If she wasn’t so busy getting slammed, she would’ve applauded.

After that hard slamming, there wasn’t much Blossom could do offensively, but that didn’t mean she could remain passive. Right now her shoulders were pinned to the mat, and her instincts kicked in - she summoned what strength she had to push Cammy off of her and roll over to her chest.

That was about all she had the energy for, though. Beyond that, she couldn’t do much more than lay there and try to catch her breath.

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:36 am

It didn't take too much for Blossom to get Cammy off after both of the Northern Lights Suplexes. Even though the blonde was better off than her American opponent, managing to lift a smaller opponent than her with it had been taxing, and keeping the rather tough girl in line had required its own expenditure of resources.

To be honest, Cammy was thankful for the moment to catch her breath too. Not that she'd ever admit it. The blonde wanted, needed, people to see her as the invincible bitch-queen that she liked to believe that she was.

So when Millie walked over, looking rather concerned, Cammy needed to put on a strong face.

"Ye two alreet?" The English woman asked, a hint of concern in her voice as she raised an eyebrow, looking more at Blossom than at her manager. "Don't wear yerselves oot in a spar now." She added, begrudgingly offering a hand out to the blonde first.

"I'm fine," Cammy replied, slapping the hand away and pushing herself back up to her feet. "Ready for more?" She purred, turning to Blossom and trying to hide the slight pant in her breathing.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:25 am

For a moment, Blossom laid on the floor, not moving much at all as she caught her breath. Cammy was good. Surprisingly good. It was hard to gauge her against Millie when they’d only been wrestling a couple of minutes, but so far, they seemed like a power pair.

Was she getting excited? Yes

Blossom raised her arms, stretched out, and gave Cammy a quick clap. She sat up a moment later, then rolled forward and popped up to her feet as fast as her aching back would allow. ”Woof.” She shook her head, dusted herself off, and dropped back into her stance. Complete with her effervescent smile.  ”You’re pretty good, gotta say. Let’s keep it going, I’m having fun.”

acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:15 am

Millie rolled her eyes at her manager and extended her hand out to her friend instead, only to watch as Blossom bounded back up to her feet with that usual smile of hers. The Briton stood there awkwardly for a moment before slowly reeling her hand back in, glancing between the two, and taking a half step back.

Cammy raised an eyebrow and smirked as Blossom dusted herself off and got back into her fighting stance. This one was certainly a character.

"Very well," The blonde chuckled, slowly lowering herself into a more fitting grappling stance, sliding her legs apart and dropping her centre of gravity. "You're tough yourself, come now, why don't you show me what you've got and make the first move?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:50 am

Blossom was about to get back into the thick of it, when she noticed something important: Millie had her hand extended and was slowly reeling it back in, which could only mean that she’d attempted a high-five and been cruelly denied. Unacceptable. Blossom was all too quick to right that wrong, jumping over and giving her hand the hearty slap it deserved.

With that crucial bit of business handled, Blossom spun back to face Cammy and immediately dropped down into a mirrored wrestling stance, looking ready to pounce. ”You want it?” She grinned, her lips taking on an impish twist. ”You want me?” She took a big step forward. ”You got me!”

With that, she moved in and went low, grabbing for Cammy’s leg to pull it in for a single-leg takedown.

acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top