by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Raising the Bar

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Raising the Bar - Page 4 Empty Re: Raising the Bar

Post by acuyra Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:00 pm

Blossom gave Millie a thumbs up and ran in place for a second, getting the blood flow going as she fell in line. They made an odd pair, the two of them - her, a hobbit in gym clothes, Millie, a statuesque giant with bright pink hair. They, of course, garnered a few stares as they went along their way.

Blossom brought a hand up to shield her eyes from the rising sun as they turned a corner, then sped up a bit to try and keep pace with Millie from the side. All the while, she took the time to note her body, which she could see more of now thanks to the shorts. Her wrestling attire was nice, but conservative, especially by Friction standards. Here and now, Blossom could see the body of a soldier far more clearly.

”So you run a lot, huh?” She spoke between huff-huffs. ”How far do you usually go?”

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:09 am

Millie smiled as she watched her new friend run in place, joining Blossom in the exercise to warm up for their jog, and as at least a small sign of solidarity. Once Blossom fell in line, the Brit would start them off, guiding them along their route.

The Briton didn't mind the stares the two of them got. She'd gotten over any leering and staring a long time ago, back in her army days. If she could get over a drill officer's taunts and insults, she figured that there wasn't much that could phase her at this point.

Despite liking how conservative her wrestling outfit was, Millie rather enjoyed jogging in a more revealing get up just to feel the breeze as she ran, powerful legs pumping with each step. Her legs were probably her most defined trait, and looked distinctively like a runner's, but while her body was lean overall, with one notable exception, it could easily be seen that her muscles weren't as toned in other departments.

"Sure do," Millie said, slowing down to jog beside Blossom as she led them around a corner. "I go until I feel tired, then I run for another ten minutes."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:16 pm

Blossom did her best to keep with Millie, and all things considered, it was too much of an embarrassment. It could’ve certainly been worse if her partner had been intent on pulling ahead, but no, she  hung back, held back, and soon enough they had a happy medium pace to work with. Not so slow Millie was getting nothing out of it, not so fast Blossom got left in the dirt.

As they went along, Blossom couldn’t help but look over Millie, in a totally platonic sort of way. It made her remember the days back when she was young, when she so desperately wanted to be tall like that, and it was just not happening at all. With that sort of height, the things she could do...maybe she wouldn’t even have had a problem with pro-wrestling in the first place.

”That’s neat, you’re pushing yourself.” Blossom started to work in a steady rhythm of breathing. ”How’ve things been going in your matches, so far? I mean, aside from ours. Obviously.”

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:27 am

Millie made sure to keep her eyes on her new friend, wanting to make sure that she was getting the most out of this exercise as possible. Whenever Blossom would start to fall behind, Millie would slow her pace, and whenever the American began to speed up, Millie would do likewise. It kept the two going at a good pace,
and one that wouldn't discourage Blossom from coming out again. Or,
that was the plan at least.

"Hard to get better if you don't push yourself," Millie replied automatically. It was a phrase that she had lived by for some time, always pushing herself a little more each day so that she'd be able to reach her goals.

"My matches have been... They've been a mixed bag." Millie responded with a nervous little laugh, slowing down her pace. "My first match was against a former soldier from the US, name was Linda I think. Really good match. My second match..." She coughedawkwardly as her face flushed red and she slowed down even further. "I may have gone a touch hard on you just to make up for that."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:11 am

Blossom didn’t want to say it out loud, but she was really impressed with Millie. Sure, she’d beaten the Brit last night, but it was a close fight, and if they went again, well...she got the impression her pink-haired friend was a woman who learned from her mistakes. A second bout would be harder, she knew it, and it was no picnic to start.

She tried her best not to giggle at Millie’s comment. Both out of sheer respect, and the fact that she could kind of relate. Needless to say, they had more in common than Blossom had first thought.

”Yeah, I…” Blossom coughed a bit herself. ”Well, my second match was kind of weird, too. Let me guess: it got a little, you know...sticky?”

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:04 am

"No, not quite." Millie laughed nervously, cocking her head to the side a little. "It was a smother match... Surprised I didn't get disqualified to be honest. I'm not..."

She went quiet for a moment, trying to find the exact words to proceed with. She'd basically beaten her opponent down in a manner that she was sure hadn't  been at all appropriate for a soft style match, especially not on a bed like they were.

"I'm not good at holding back. Ya kno?" She asked, her accent slipping back in a bit at the end. "I knocked this poor girl out a few times... I mean, I thought she'd break out of the holds, but no, and then-"

The Brit came to a halt and took a deep breath before her next statement, her cheeks flushing red. "And then I got smothered by my own breasts." She admitted quickly. It was still something of a sore spot for her. A very sore, somewhat humiliating spot. "S'why I wanted to show how serious business I was with you."

Millie stood in silence for a few seconds, shifting uncomfortably, before looking back up at her friend. "So... Sticky?" She asked, more genuinely curious than anything else, even though she was pretty sure she knew the answer to that one already, due to a certain kind of match.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:34 am

Was it wrong that Blossom was trying to imagine the exact mechanics of getting smothered out by your own breasts?

Yeah. Probably. A little. But now that she had the thought in her head, there was no getting it out. Maybe it could be done, she figured, if your breasts were really that big, but she hadn’t figured Millie’s to be so large. Though, now that she looked at them without her uniform, there was an impressive pair…

And now she was staring at Millie’s chest. Couldn’t help it.

She snapped to attention just in time to look up as Millie turned her way and asked the question she should’ve known was coming. Now it was her turn to have her cheeks blush, and there wasn’t any getting around it. Millie had taken the plunge, it was only fair she do the same thing.

”Well…” Blossom took a deep breath and decided it was better to just get it all out. ”So, okay, there’s this girl…woman I like, named Death Bunny, and she’s super cool, but also really nice, but don’t tell her I told you, and when we first met things were kind of awkward with us, but I was super-crushing on her, and I got her to agree to a hentai match, somehow, I honestly don’t remember how, but I did, and we had the match, and she was all nervous about it, but she kind of got into it and she made me, you know, ‘fly the white flag’ right in the middle of the ring, and it probably didn’t help that she’s super hot, but not like a hentai wrestler hot, it’s like she’s sexy but she doesn’t have to work for it, and cute at the same time, and she’s just…” Blossom cut herself off with a deep, shivering sigh, then snapped her fingers. ”Oh! And the match had stips. Because she won, we had a sleepover at my house, with her and a friend. Just a normal sleepover, no sex. Though the sex would’ve been so awesome if it did happen, phew.”

Huh. That hadn’t been so bad. Now that she’d gotten it all out there in the open, Blossom was feeling oddly mellow about it all. Kind of a happy memory. She was back to her usual self, smiling and bouncing on her heels. ”Sorry, rambled a bit there. But yeah. Sticky.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:25 am

Was Blossom just staring at my chest?

Millie had thought she'd seen the American's eyes focused on her chest for a moment as she turned, but she may have just been seeing things. Then again, with the story she just told...

The Brit pushed the subject from her mind. It wasn't the time for that. She had just asked her Yankee friend a question, and from the sounds of it Blossom was about to give her an answer. Listening intently, she folded her arms neatly behind her in a well practiced manner, leaning forwards ever so slightly.

It seemed like she had been about correct in her assumption. She'd heard of hentai matches before, and really, that was one of the only things she could see ending in a "sticky" situation. Though, it seemed like there was a bit more to the story than she had initially thought.

"Sticky sounds to be the right word." Millie said, managing to not laugh at just how cute Blossom was when she started rambling like that. But, falling back on her age old military training, she managed to maintain a friendly smile and nothing more. "So, this Death Bunny, she yer lass?" She asked, slipping into her native accent again for a moment. "Err... I mean, are you two an item?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:22 am

Blossom instinctively started covering her cheeks, as if she could hide the bright blush that was going on. This always happened whenever the topic got to Death Bunny. She’d start thinking about her and the night they had and their relationship and the way they made each other feel and everything they’d gone through, and her blood would just start rushing.

”Yeah, we’re kind tight like that, now.” She chewed on a fingernail for a moment, as a sheepish grin began to take her over. ”I was, admittedly, a little stalkerish in the early days, but she tolerated me even when I was really bad about it. She likes to pretend that she’s all tough and mean, and...well, she is tough. But she can be kind, too. And caring. And sweet. It’s just not easy to see. She has layers. Like an onion. Or an ogre.”

With that Shrek reference out of the way, Blossom let out a long, contented sigh. ”It’s good to find someone you fit with. You know? I think that’s the greatest thing in the world.”

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:13 pm

Millie cracked a big, warm smile at that. It was pretty heartwarming seeing how close Blossom must be to Death Bunny just to have that kind of reaction when she asked if they were dating. It was completely and utterly adorable.

The 'stalkerish' comment drew a raised eyebrow from Millie, but she stayed quiet, listening as she took a moment to lean against a pole and retrieve her water bottle, gulping some down before almost spitting out a mouthful of water from the rather unexpected Shrek reference.

"I can imagine, it must be nice." Millie replied, her friendly remaining even as she took the moment to reflect on how single she was currently. It wasn't really something she let get to her, she was getting by well enough at the moment, and when she found someone that she fit that well with? Well, she'd cross that bridge when she got to it.

"So, shall we keep moving" She asked, stretching out a bit. "Or would you like to skip over to the gym?" She offered, not wanting to overwhelm Blossom on her first day of jogging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum