Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ises Insider Infos

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ises Insider Infos - Page 2 Empty Re: Ises Insider Infos

Post by Harrier Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:22 pm

A quite noble answer, that was something Ise could easily admit here with a straight face.
"There you have it, ladies. If you have all these abilities, Miss Northman is your girl for a challenging fight when she becomes champion."
The cynic in her wanted to add the word if, but this was not some cruel talk show from some ratings whore. At least not yet.

"Alright then, Belinda. Let´s talk about your tag team. I am pretty sure a lot of people know the name of your tag team partner and your team, but we have the privilege to greet new fans on a daily basis. Would you be so kind to name us your tag team, your tag team partner and how you came to the idea to team up?"
Ise asked politely.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:20 am

Belinda would nod her head and smile at that comment. She couldn't help but like the ring of becoming champion. Of course that was every wrestlers dream here in AFW, but she was trying her hardest to make that a reality for her. The blond would look on at Ise as the woman then started to go into the topic about her tag team.

" Oh, no trouble at all. Well, see Chelsea Loski and I have been pretty good friends since out first match against one another. We've helped each other train and work out and the like. So after our second match we had a bit of a talk and came up with the idea of maybe starting up a tag team. She decided on a name, though it might be a bit silly you know." Belinda said with a light giggle following her words. She would nod her head and look on at Ise for a second before she'd say the name of her tag team." Blazing Blizzard. It's sort of a joke name I guess, but it sounds cool enough and we don't particularly need some great name. After all, most tag team names have been a bit silly haven't they? But....I digress." Belinda spoke as she would then take a quick breath and smirk. " We kinda came up with the idea to form a team because I suggested it, in truth I had wanted to start doing team battles ever since I heard Akiha Kosha started doing them. It's not like I'm suicidal enough to go two on one against my greatest nemesis. So I figured I'd need a partner should I want to take down The Imperial Order~" 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:45 am

So it was basically a wrestling friendship, the classic way to make friends in a wrestling federation was bashing them in the face first. An approach the conservative Japanese personally found very nice.
"I personally don´t think that it sounds particularly stupid. I mean, what´s a Sonic Boom for example? I can see a Blizzard with Flames coming out of the sides for example. Of course you could argue that it a little bit over the top, but in a world of cowboys, ravens, snakes, post apocalyptic survivors or femme fatale vampires, it sounds pretty reasonable in my ears."
Ise argued in favor of Belinda.

"So Kosha-san is your nemesis. Does this rivalry stem from her being a Japanese supremacist or had it other reasons?"
She asked in an attempt to turn the conversation in that direction.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:45 pm

Belinda would smile and laugh out a bit as she heard Ise argue in favor for Belinda and her tag teams name. The young blond couldn't help but smile and nod her head. " I suppose you're right, still...it is what it is!" Belinda said as she was enjoying herself quite a bit here. She would take another sip of water before Ise went into a different direction in their conversation.

Though Belinda had figured that bringing up Akiha would probably lead towards this. She and the Japanese wrestler had been feuding for a good while now, they had five singles matches against each other under their belt, and one four way match. 

" Hmmm....I think our rivalry and feud started quite a bit before she even started with that mentality, or well...before she started displaying it so openly. Her debut match here in AFW was against me, and despite her dirty tactics she couldn't put me down. From there it kinda took off and spiraled out of control if you ask me. Of course I am against her Japanese supremacist ideals and spend every time I'm fighting her to show Akiha and the rest of the AFW crowd just how wrong that mentality is." Belinda spoke out going into a slight tangent before she stopped and would nod to Ise. " It's just that we don't really get along, I suppose. Like a snake and a mongoose." 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:35 pm

"Just in time that we came to this supremacist stuff as it seems. You know your nemesis pretty well I suppose. Do you think that Imperial Order is a really mutual partnership? I mean you could say that Miss Gwendolyn sometimes has a little bit of a cannon boat politics appearance as she seems to be the more outspoken of the pair most of the time and the majority of their helpers seem to come from her entourage too."
Ise explained a little bit to make her question more understandable. She was quite fond of the old school heel work both of these girls stood for and admired both members of the team equally, but as the old saying was, controversy creates cash.
"And what about you and your partner? Do you have a more outspoken and a more tight member too?."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:50 pm

Belinda wasn't sure if she agreed with Ise's assessment, sure Gwendolyn was a bit more outspoken, but she didn't feel as if Akiha was basically just playing second fiddle to the blond. The young Swede would shake her head a bit and then interject. " I wouldn't say that, I think they both have their own roles in their tag team of equal importance. Though I don't particularly like Gwendolyn either If I am honest, she and I have some unfinished business after all." Belinda let out as she would give Ise a light wink of her eye. 

" As for my tag team, I'd say Chelsea and I are fairly equal in it. We have a similar mindset about the team and we treat it as a team for the both of us, rather than anyone playing second fiddle to the other." Belinda said as she would nod her head, " We're hoping to make it a rather good team after all...so wish us luck ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:30 pm

"So you could say that you basically have a beef with both tag team champions? You sure are a very busy woman, that is for sure, but I am also pretty sure that you won´t need any luck."
Ise smiled, nodding her head in agreement with Belinda. She had not meant to belittle any of the tag team champions, but you could of course also see it that way.

"Maybe you have also seen the latest clash between the tag team champions and their current opponents where Miss Gwendolyn made a very lucrative offer to their opponents. And why not? The Primol corporation is an international heavyweight big player corporation, paying out a local wrestling federation would have barely shown in their books at all."
The cop explained before sinking back into her chair a little.
"What do you personally think about that? Does money talk or stink in that case?."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:27 am

" Yeah I guess you could say that. Haha, perhaps I should try and settle that in the near future~" Belinda mused a bit teasingly as she would then nod her head towards Ise. " Though I do appreciate the thought, I'd still think I'd need a little luck if I would deal with both of them myself...although...I do have Chelsea." The Swede said as she would give Ise a wink of her eye.

Belinda would then hear Ise start to talk about the whole money thing regarding Gwendolyn and such. The Swede would roll her eyes. " In this case? I'd say it stinks If I'm honest. There are certain things you can't buy, and trying to do so shows a lack of pride and a lack of respect for that wrestler's pride." 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:54 pm

"So you do see it as an attempt to buy the pride of Sonic Boom? Could you elaborate this a little bit? Correct me if I am wrong, but Sonic Boom had their chance to win the tag team championship and were unable to win the belt, unfair or not."
Ise made her point, careful and not tending to one side or the other on her own. In a world with intact kayfabe, this would probably not really be important, but in AFW money could indeed talk on its own.
"It´s not like it was a bribe or something. A bribe is something that is used to influence the outcome of a match and screws sponsors, betters and buyers out of their wins or losses. I would rather compare it to a sponsor buying out another team from a certain motorsport series until they lose interest in the series themselves."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:02 pm

Belinda would shrug her shoulders a little as she would then shake her head. " I don't really have all of the details, fair or not in my opinion being bought out by sponsors isn't exactly something favorable. Especially if they don't want that. " Belinda let out as she would nod her head. She would look on at Ise for a second and then sigh out.

" You know, sure they could have taken the deal? Perhaps that would have meant that they wouldn't be able to face Gwendolyn and Akiha at Summer Splash, who knows. I don't think Gwendolyn and Akiha are such humanitarians that they would just offer up money and sponsorship out of the goodness of their heart." Belinda spoke out as she would then shrug her shoulders again. " I am proud that Alaina and Julia turned it down. It shows that money can't buy their wrestling spirit or pride, or the like."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum