Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

Chaos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ises Insider Infos

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ises Insider Infos - Page 3 Empty Re: Ises Insider Infos

Post by Harrier Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:22 pm

"Sure, you can look at it this way. That´s the spirit of Ise´s Insider Info anyway, to find out how the big girls stay to this and that."
Of course it was legitimate to deny the offer, although there would probably still be something gnawing at Sonic Boom when their family business should ever be forced to file for bankruptcy. Pride did come with a price sometimes, at least for the jaded cop.

But on to more funny stuff.
"You knew this would hit you sooner or later, Belinda. Let´s talk about your sibling for a little bit."
Ise spotted a small smile.
"How is your brother doing with being the brother of two world class wrestlers?"

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:45 am

Belinda would nod her head and then shrug her shoulders. She didn't really know how to respond to that statement, but she figured just to smile and nod. Soon the questions about her siblings started to come towards her, which made the blond perk up a bit yet again.

The young Swede would nod her head and then tilt it to the side for a second. "Hmm, that is a tough question." Belinda let out as she would bring her hand up to her mouth, tapping her finger against her cheek for a second. She removed her hand from her mouth and then looked on at Ise. 

" As far as I know it's not something that bother my brother a whole lot. If I'm honest I don't think he really cares all that much about it." Belinda said as she would look on Ise. " I'm pretty sure he is the type who just does what he wants to do, without caring too much about what I or Cecilia do." 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:36 pm

So Belinda had not exactly taken her bait with the assumption that she would speak about Cecilia when she had only named a sibling instead of the current Friction champion, or she was one of the coolest cats around. in any case, it was a very good claim for the seriousness of her podcast, which was a good thing in any sense as a large portion of wrestling fans did not like to be made fools off.

"Would you say that you and your sister ever made a target out of your brother in Tension, especially for wrestlers who cross over from Friction then and when? You know wrestlers annoying or molesting him because they have a beef with you?"
She asked with a little wiping of one of her shoes accompanying it.
"Or maybe he benefited from your appearance in Friction? Managers more open to listen to him, girls more likely to go out with him because of the rub of fame."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:33 pm

Belinda would tilt her head towards the right and look on at Ise as she asked that question, something that would make the Swede ponder for a moment. " I don't think that has happened yet, if I'm honest." Belinda said as she would think about it some more. " If it happened because of me or my sister, then yeah...I guess that would feel kinda bad, but I'd at least try and do something about it." Belinda spoke out as she would look on at Ise.

What she added onto that though, would cause Belinda to laugh out a bit. " Haha, maybe. That's a possible that it has happened. You'd have to ask him though." The young Northman spoke out as she would nod her head towards Ise.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:41 pm

"Maybe when I run into him someday, it would be a quite interesting question."
Maybe if she would have some date in Kyoto she could haggle something out and make a really big thing out of interviewing all three Northmen siblings, but not now.

And speaking of interesting questions, she had still an arrow in her quiver.
"But for now something different. Do you have any advice for the fitness and training freaks out there right now as a wrestler of the top tier? Or are you one of these girls who come into a gym then and when but still manage to stay in competitive form?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:06 pm

Belinda would nod her head at Ise's statement, she was sure Michael would love to be interviewed, he was a fun and sociable guy after all. Though it was a matter of how hard hitting the questions that Ise threw his way would be. Still, she thought that he would enjoy it.

When Ise started to ask her more about the whole fitness thing Belinda would chuckle out a little bit. " Ah, that's a good question. I actually work out pretty regularly, different body part each day, except Friday which is fullbody workout and then Saturday and Sunday are rest days." Belinda said as she would nod her head. " I have to work pretty hard to keep myself in shape. Since most of the people I compete with are in such great shape I can't really slack of now, can I?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:27 pm

Ise had heavily speculated on the idea that her interview partner was one of the early birds in the gym and nodded both accordingly and satisfied. But despite the statement of Belinda, there were indeed enough people who just had it and could achieve big success with a very, very moderate workout regime already bordering on laziness.

"You say that you are having a hard time to stay in shape. What gives you more of a headache to avoid, a good meal or non-water drinks? Or do you dig the sweets?"
Maybe people, especially women, would be interested to hear that one of the top wrestling talent of AFW also had to resist something and was not a brutal training machine all the time.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:05 pm

Belinda nodded her head as she would shake her head a little bit. " That's a though question. I would have to say that the biggest headache is that I have to stay away from sweets. I have a bit of a sweet-tooth. I am very partial to cake, cheesecake in fact." Belinda said teasingly as she would stick out her tongue in a cute manner.

" Other than that, I feel like I get a good meal. A pretty standard is steamed broccoli and steamed skin-less chicken breast. I don't mind it all to much. As of late I have been cheating a bit more though, letting myself loose on Saturday and Sunday as opposed to just on Saturday." Belinda said as she would smile towards Ise.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:27 pm

Steamed chicken and broccoli. That sounded good in theory, but for Ise it was a reminder how harsh wrestling was to anyone that was not a crossbreed between a rabbit and an eagle living close to a geyser who scored a shock steamed bird then and when. Wrestling fans were rabbit in these questions too, and a simple size up could spell doom for an up and coming wrestler in some promotions.

"I am not entirely sure, but I think there is some cheesecake back in the catering area. If this little interview goes too far, we can always lure Miss Northman back there."
Blinking with an eye in the camera, she finally turned back to her guest.
"Do you have any favorite training methods or areas? It´s one thing to train every part of the body, but are you, let´s say, the master of the bench press or the woman of the thousand crunches or something like that?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:02 am

Belinda would tilt her head a bit as she started to think over the words of Ise, the thought of cheesecake was still filling the mind of the young Swede and partially the stomach of the Swede. She would then shake her head a bit and try and come up with an actual answer to the question she got.

" Hrm...." Belinda said as she would think for a while. " If I had to pick a particular thing, it would be leg press. I think that would be my area of expertise. Either that or rowing machine." The Swede spoke out as she would roll her shoulders a bit, she felt that both of those were things she did fairly well...maybe better than most if she was allowed to brag.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum