by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 199 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 2 Bots

Darent, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Not According to Plan

2 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Not According to Plan Empty Not According to Plan

Post by Darius Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:33 pm

Sarah cracked her knuckles in each hand, a habit of hers when she was waiting for something. In this case she was waiting for someone. If all went according to plan, Shanari would lead Cerbera, one of the four leaders of the Era of Hell, would meet her here to duke it out. For a good deal of time Sarah had been plotting how to bring this heel organization down. Truthfully, Sarah had no personal reasons to go after the Era of Hell. She just saw it as something to do. And today was only one part of her plan.

She had told Shanri to lead Cerbera to an old construction site where a large condo was in the process of being built. The area was rocky and unstable, and all around scaffolding had been put up to prevent accidents. There were also several tools and vehicles that had been left behind by the workers. Shanari had told her to wait while she lured Cerbera to her. She didn't know why she chose this place, but it didn't really matter. She just had to beat the girl away from the prying eyes of the Era of Hell to bring them down one piece at a time.

"Hurry up," Sarah growled to herself, standing in the middle of the site wearing a black t-shirt under her leather jacket, and a pair of jeans to complete her outfit. There was no doubt she was ready for this. After all, Shanari was her little pet....
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Not According to Plan Empty Re: Not According to Plan

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:44 pm

When Sarah would enter the large area in the center of the construction site, the lights would suddenly turn on and flash straight into Sarah's face, then a sudden voice was heard, the voice of Nha.

" Why hello there, Sarah. How delightful of you to join me. "

Against one of the large light was a long blue haired girl, wearing a black tanktop and black combat pants with combat boots. She was none other then Nha. With a sadistic laugh she'd look down at Sarah, she had a master plan in motion already.

" Did you really think we weren't keeping that insane doll in check? We knew she'd be easily manipulated.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:58 pm

When the light shined on her Sarah quickly rounded to its source, and squinted her eyes to see who had spoken. She knew it wasn't Cerbera, because this voice was familiar. She just couldn't make place it. But as her eyes adjusted to the light, Sarah could see her. Nha. One of the seconds in commands that Sarah had beaten not to long ago.

Sarah narrowed her eyes on her, holding her ground as Nha looked down on her. "Long time no see, baby blue."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:01 pm

" Baby blue? ..Cute. You know Sarah.. I was quite angry when you rejected me. I would've treated you like a queen but instead, you chose that ugly insane little brat that would listen to your every command.. Bravo.. My only question is.. Do you really like her? Haha.. "

Nha chuckled softly, taking a seat on one of the large red steel bars so she could stare down at Sarah, a devious smirk on her face as she carried on before Sarah could answer.

" And if you do, what makes that bitch so special? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:08 pm

Sarah kept her eyes locked on Nha, but every so often she would glance off to the sides, to check if anyone else was around. There was no doubt in her mind that Nha had come alone.

When she metioned Shanari, Sarah scowled. She would have to have a little talk with the girl after this. This could be the result of two outcomes; Cerbera had sent Nha instead of going herself, or Shanari had sold her out. "Gee, I don't know," she replied evenly. "Maybe it's because she doesn't dress like a Smurf."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:12 pm

" Hmmm.. I saw how you were with her, haha.. We had our stealth team after her to keep tabs on her, little did we know we'd find YOU waiting for her at quite a appropiate time.. "

She'd push hersef off the bar to fall down on the next, now nearer to Sarah, crossing her arms against her well endowed chest.

" So tell me.. Do you love her or not? I'd like to know what you see in such a pathetic girl. If it were up to me she'd be dead. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:27 pm

Sarah eyes followed Nha as she jumped from bar to bar, her face souring as she got closer to her. It was odd, she had always been careful to avoid being watched when she was dealing with Shanari, and yet they had still found out. The Era of Hell was better than she thought.

"Love her?" Sarah repeated. It was difficult to gauge her relationship with Shanari. It was like the relationship with a dog and its owner. She then smirked. "A little jealous, are we?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:32 pm

" Maybe I am, Maybe I'm not.. Why are you avoiding the main question, huh? I actually admire what you're doing.. I think you're using her like a slave just because she's that insane little lollita that obeys the girl who she thinks, loves her.. So fragile.. OR do you really love her? "

She'd lean her back against one of the bars, looking cooly down at Sarah with a smirk on her face, this was taking a little too long for her little scheme to work out.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:39 pm

Sarah clenched her hands into fists the more Nha kept talking. She kept looking around every so often in case someone would jump out and attack her, which she wouldn't put past the Era of Hell. It's what she would do. Narrowing her eyes, Sarah would smirk. If Nha wanted to know what Sarah thought of Shanari, she would do it.

"Yes. Yes I do love her."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:42 pm

" ...WHAT!? "

Nha finally lost her composure. All her information was defined to Shanari being her slave, their stealth team even confirmed that! This was a trick! Yes.. It had to be! Nha gritted her teeth in annoyance, pushing off the wall to pace from side to side on the bar below her.

" You're lying.. How could you love such a patethic creature!? We saw you use her! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down