by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Plan Interruptions

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Plan Interruptions  Empty Plan Interruptions

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:53 pm

Juniper had sent her cars off to the shop. She had three of them. Two, a 1963 black Corvette Stingray and a 1965 dark green Mustang GT, were bought with money she had obtained with her popularity at the AFW. Those were both at the shop. So, she has been using her third car as her means of everything. Transportation, shopping, kidnapping, driving friends around. The usual. It was a red and white VW Bus. Her mother's, in fact. It had been running for over 40 years. That was more or less diue to the amazing mechanical skills of her father, and subsequently herself. Juniper drove one of her newest friends to Tesnion today. SOmeone she looked up to. Someone who's identity she had found out about. She had found out that 'newcomer' Diane Cavendish was actually the ruthless and powerful Sabre.

Juniper parked in Tension's parking lot. Where all kinds of fancy cars made her van look worse than it really was.

"Everything okay, Sabre? You havent said anything the whole time. And you seem on edge. I know Cecelia has got you worked up. But thats not it is it?" She noted. Both of the tall women walk a bit away from the van and towards the door to the dorms.

"I dont know why we have to be here. I fight in Friction, and so do you. I dont want to be here." She crosses her arms.

"Because my computer is here. I should get one for my dorm in Friction, too... But, I have plans for our tag team ventures that I really want you to think about. As both Sabre and--"

Sabre cut Juniper off. "Dont say that other name out loud around here. Now lets hurry, its cold out here and neither of us are wearing much." That was true, especially for the scantly clad cave girl.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Plan Interruptions  Empty Re: Plan Interruptions

Post by Winner3 Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:24 pm

Shido had just finished up the reading portion of his daily training. Each day he tried to study and familiarize himself with the AFW roster by reading whatever archives and files he could find within the facilities on the premises.

After doing this for a few hours, he donned his red track suit, as per usual and began jogging around the Tension property, trying to make sure he hit his usual goal of 3 miles. After a mile, he had reached the parking lot, and on his way passed it, he had heard voices. While it would make sense to just keep running his normal routine, Shido's tendency to be outgoing and his curiosity got the better of him.

"Hmm, I've been doing my usual run since I started out here at AFW, but I've yet to run into anyone outside." he said to himself. He decided to pass through the parking lot to see who he has heard fussing. Upon running through, he spotted Sabre and Juniper near an old van. Becoming excited after recognizing the from afar, he rushed towards then to introduce himself.

He yelled and waved to catch their attention as he tried to approach from far away. "Hey, you guys are Juniper Nayle and Diane Cavendish of "Animalistic Tendencies, right?! I'm a huge fan! Please let me intro-"  Shido had been cut himself off by tripping over his own feet in excitement. He stumbled forward towards them and slammed himself against the old van, accidentally. "Ow ow ow ow! Sorry! I got a little too hyped, there!"  He rubbed his back and neck, trying to recover from his blunder

Plan Interruptions  IgQk2vPlan Interruptions  PP89dH8Plan Interruptions  ZoIhtGgPlan Interruptions  C8s1fSPlan Interruptions  URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:39 pm

Both women heard someone approaching them before Juniper got inside the dorms. They turned around. Sabre heard him say that name. The one she prevented Juniper from saying. He fell into the van, making Juniper yell out loudly and run to the impact spot.

Before he could even fall to the ground, Sabre grabbed the man by his shirt and aloft him off ofhis feet and into the air. "What did you just call me?! Where did you hear that name?!"

Meanwhile, Juniper was on her knees. "Dammit! Whyyyy? My baby, my love....Ohhh....MAMA! MAMA WHY?!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:50 pm

"Oh, my apologies! I was so excited to meet you guys, I forgot it was supposed to be a secret!"  He tried to explain while scratching his head.

He tried to get up so that he could explain further.
"I had to do A LOT of research and speak with some less than savory characters to find out. I promise I'll shut up about it." He turned his attention to Juniper. " And I'm sorry about the van! If it sustained any damage, I'll try my best to cover the costs. Man, I finally get to meet a team here at AFW and I goof it up, entirely. I'm sorry, guys."

Plan Interruptions  IgQk2vPlan Interruptions  PP89dH8Plan Interruptions  ZoIhtGgPlan Interruptions  C8s1fSPlan Interruptions  URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:01 pm

Juniper makes a small sigh and breaths in. "I dont think there is any damage. You luck man..." The redhead moves her hands across the spot where he it.

Sabre had a frown on her face still. She didnt put him down yet. "Research, huh? You must be one curious boy...What is your name? Since your such a 'big fan' of us two."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:07 pm

Happy to hear that her vehicle sustained no damage, Shido let out a deep sigh of relief. He smiled again afterwards and extended a hand towards Sabre for a handshake while still awkwardly smiling and holding his head. My name is Shido. No last name. It's awesome to meet you, two. Watcha up to? I know the whole organization grounds is AFW but this is kind of a hop  skip and jump away from the friction grounds, isn't it?

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:18 pm

San let go of Shido and crosses her arms, looking away. Juniper however, sprung in between them to return Shido's handshake "You ask a lot of questions. I like that." In response, Sabre gave a low grunt.

"Come on Sabre. I used to be new and look I up to others. In his case, he has to do it quite literally though..." She looks at Shido. "We're here for business. And if you consider an hour drive from Friction close then you must not know where Friction is, little guy."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:35 pm

"It's funny you should say that, I actually don't know." He replied while while shaking her hand.

He dusted off his shirt and went on "Well I don't want to come between you two and business. But it's really cool having gotten the chance to meet you guys. Do you wanna hang out sometime? Maybe train or spar, and play Mario Kart after?" He inquired with a glimmer in his eyes.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:48 pm

"Tokyo and Kyoto. Hose are the two cities. Far apart." Sabre says a bit distastfully. Juniper let go of his hand as Shido asks some more questions. She looked do the left, and then to the right. Both of her hands fall on Shido's shoulders. "You wanna go see something really cool?" She asks, flashing her trademark grin.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:55 pm

"Yes, ma'am!!!" He smiled, looked straight into Juniper's eyes, and replied happily. His curiosity heightened and his spirit full of fire!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next