by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

solo debut Standard match Tomoko vs Lizzy(debut out of tag team)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

solo debut Standard match Tomoko vs Lizzy(debut out of tag team) - Page 4 Empty Re: solo debut Standard match Tomoko vs Lizzy(debut out of tag team)

Post by dragonswill Fri May 26, 2017 11:52 am

"mmughh" Lizzy groaned softly as she was rolled on her back and then put in a pin, Hearing the one count Lizzy would force her self up kicking out of the pin and breathed a little. "I... wont be beaten... like that.." She said in between breath and tried to get up getting to her feet and help her head feeling a little dizzy.

Lizzy would watch Tomoko and get into a fighting stance, her head was ringing and she was breathing a little hard but it was still even and not ragged yet. She had to lock in a submission move and then turn this around for her to at least get in even ground.

Back to top Go down

solo debut Standard match Tomoko vs Lizzy(debut out of tag team) - Page 4 Empty Re: solo debut Standard match Tomoko vs Lizzy(debut out of tag team)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 26, 2017 12:32 pm

When Lizzy kicked out of her pinfall attempt, Tomoko would let her go and get up on her feet. Seeing that the maid was looking dizzy thanks to her attacks earlier, she smiled. "Then I'm sorry that I have to disappoint you," she said as she took a stance as well. "I'll beat you tonight with everything I got!" And so, she rushed over to Lizzy, as if going to lock up with her again for a contest of strength.

But, instead of locking up, it was a mere feint as she would slip to Lizzy's back, this time attempting to put her in a Full Nelson, securing her in place with both arms, and the hold would be painful as Tomoko would immediately apply pressure in it. Tomoko didn't want her to move around too much, or else things might get a little problematic for her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri May 26, 2017 1:34 pm

Lizzy shook her head a little "well if you give everything you got i wont be disappointed if i lose." Lizzy smiled as she watched Tomoko come at her and then slip behind her. "nope" she said and would jump away form Tomoko before the girl could grab her and place her into a full nelson. landing out of arms reach lizzy would turn and kick her leg off the canvas trying to tackle Tomoko down onto the canvas.

Getting the girl down the maid would have to act fast as she grabbed onto the girls arm and put her in an arm bar submission hold. "Gotcha!" She said trying to lock in the hold fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 26, 2017 6:04 pm

Instead of putting Lizzy in a Full Nelson, Tomoko missed her mark, and then she was tackled down to the mat by her opponent. "Gyaah!!" She squealed when she was brought down the the canvas, but that's not all. Before she could recover and regain her bearing, Lizzy went in and grab her arm, trying to put her in an armbar submission hold. "Waahh!! Nnggh!!"

Knowing that it would be bad to be put in a submission hold, Tomoko tried to think of a way to escape this hold. So, she bridged her body up, making her back not touching the mat before she attempted to roll over towards Lizzy, hoping to use her body weight to slam against her, pushing the maid back to the mat. And with that, she would attempt to reverse their positions by being on top of Lizzy, and she would attempt to have Lizzy's shoulders touching the canvas for a modified pinfall attempt!!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri May 26, 2017 10:12 pm

Lizzy had the submission hold locked in Tomoko but she wouldn't be able ot apply it for long as the girl bridged up and would try to roll. "Like ill fall for that again." She spoke moving her legs around so she was standing up and applying her hold modifying it to the a wrist lock. "there thats better..." Lizzy smiled at as she kept the hold for a little bit.

having moved the arm bar to a wrist lock it gave more control for Lizzy to have it transition to an other hold if she so choose. "I'm pretty good with submision holds miss tho this is not one of the ones i personally like. " Lizzy smiled and would turn to get behind Tomoko's and put her into an other kind of arm bar one she wouldn't be able to get out of so easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat May 27, 2017 7:15 am

"Aahh!" Tomoko cried out when her modified pinfall attempt failed and now she was put in another armbar hold, and she squirmed there, grittting her teeth as she attempted to endure the pain that came from the submission hold.

"I-in that case, y-you'll probably... ngh... l-like this!" Tomoko shouted as she attempted to pull herself close to Lizzy before she shook her head, whipping her long, poofy braid to have it smacked on Lizzys face, hoping to distract her with it so that she could slip her arm away from the maid's clutch!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat May 27, 2017 10:57 am

Lizzy smiled as she held the arm bar, she knew this version was alot harder to get out of but that wont stop someone determined enough. Listening to Tomoko she didn't know what she meant till she got slap by the girls hair "wha...?" she said loosening her hold getting distracted for in instant. that instant either could be or not be enough for tomoko to get out of her hold as Lizzy may be distracted but she wont be distracted for to long.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat May 27, 2017 9:16 pm

Now that the hold had been loosened, Tomoko would slip herself out of the hold before she went to grab Lizzy by her wrist, twisting it backwards, attempting to put her in a painful wrist lock. It was a simple submission hold, but it still could inflict pain like many other holds out there.

Placing herself right behind Lizzy, Tomoko would apply pressure in the wrist lock as she press her own bountiful chest on the maid's back, as if trying to make her flustered. Her own cheeks were a little red, though, but she was smiling all the while. "Ready to submit?" Tomoko asked adorably, still not letting go of Lizzy's hand as she applied more pressure in the wrist lock.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun May 28, 2017 5:10 pm

"Nrgh..."Lizzy groaned as she was placed in the wristlock nwo as she tried to think. "No miss i am not ready to give up just yet. "Lizzy said as she tried lean forward a little She knew a little be about getting out of this hold so she would have to try one of the things she knows. Lizzy blushed brightly feeling Tomokos bountiful chest on her back as she tired to pull away.

Lifting her leg up a little she would stomp on Tomokos foot just hard enough to cause pain so tomoko could loosen the hold and lizzy would be able to get out of the hold. "Sorry Miss" Lizzy said as she still had a blush on her fast from the fact that Tomoko's breast were on Lizzy's back.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun May 28, 2017 9:19 pm

Tomoko smiled some more as she would applied more pressure. But then, Lizzy went to stomp on her foot, causing her to yelp in pain. "Ouch!!" Due to that, she was forced to let Lizzy go as she hopped on one foot, holding on her stomped foot. "Ow ow ow ow!" She hopped around comically before she shook the foot and stood on her two feet. Then, she gave her opponent an adorable glare.

"Now that's just mean," Tomoko grumbled cutely. "Alright, you're asking for this!" She would go to the ropes, catapulting herself from them towards Lizzy before she leaped up and attempted to deliver a crossbody, trying to land horizontally across her opponent's torso, hoping to bring her down onto the mat so that she could seize a pinfall attempt from there!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next