Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

solo debut Standard match Tomoko vs Lizzy(debut out of tag team)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

solo debut Standard match Tomoko vs Lizzy(debut out of tag team) - Page 3 Empty Re: solo debut Standard match Tomoko vs Lizzy(debut out of tag team)

Post by dragonswill Mon May 22, 2017 3:51 pm

Hearing Tomoko's words Lizzy was going to reply after she got her head free but the girl gave her a knife chop. "ah.." Lizzy yelped putting on hand on the spot that was stuck It was enough to distract her as the base of her neck hurt. But it would not keep Lizzy form undoing their legs and rolling away to think of a plan.

getting a little distance Lizzy get to her knees and looked at Tomoko trying to find any kinks in her skill wondering what she was not good at and how she could exploit that with out getting counter.

Back to top Go down

solo debut Standard match Tomoko vs Lizzy(debut out of tag team) - Page 3 Empty Re: solo debut Standard match Tomoko vs Lizzy(debut out of tag team)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 23, 2017 3:37 pm

After freeing Lizzy from her hold, Tomoko would continue her assault by going to the ropes and catapulting herself towards her opponent, extending out her arm for a clothesline. It seemed that she was trying to send Lizzy down by striking at her chest with her extended arm, or at least from what one could tell.

In reality, the clothesline was just a mere feint as she would intentionally miss the strike so that she could slip to Lizzy's back, hoping that the missed attack could throw the maid off-guard. And then, she would attempt to wrap her arms around Lizzy's waist, locking her in a waist lock. She would secure the hold, not wanting to let Lizzy slip away from her clutch.

As the waist lock was just a mere set up, Tomoko would proceed to fall backwards, attempting to fling Lizzy behind with a German Suplex, hoping to deal more damages by having the maid land on the base of her neck and her shoulders.

"Haah!!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue May 23, 2017 4:09 pm

Lizzy would not have time to think of a plan as Tomoko was already on her heading for her with a clothesline. Lizzy was going to counter by grabbing tomokos arm but it appeared to be a feint and now Tomoko was behind Lizzy wrapping her arms around the maids waist. "uh oh.." Lizzy said knowing of a move that could happen.

Thinking quickly Lizzy would hook her feet behind Tomokos so when the girl lifted up the maid she would try to pull the girls legs out form under her it would hurt Lizzy a little as it'll be uncomfortable position but she thought she could take it.

she needed to turn this around and get the advantage since she's been in the defensive and she hated playing defense.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed May 24, 2017 2:43 am

Tomoko grunted when Lizzy hooked her legs behind her own legs, knowing that she wouldn't be able to fling her behind with a German Suplex. So, she would stop her suplex attempt as she would let go of the maid's waist, letting gravity to take over so that Lizzy would fall on the mat with her back! Lizzy's legs being hooked behind Tomoko's would also make it difficult for her to prevent herself from falling.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed May 24, 2017 8:51 pm

Lizzy Managed to stop the Suplex but now tomoko had let her go causing her to fall down into the mat with a thud. Lizzy groaned a little till she unintentially brought Tomoko down with her causing the girl to land on top of the maid. "ouhhh" she groaned out as she did not like the sign of this with each move Tomoko did to the made the weaker shell get and easily it'll be to for the maid to lose. "dam you tough to put down miss..." Lizzy said as she felt her breast being squished underneath her and Tomoko.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 25, 2017 1:50 am

Seeing that she managed to bring her opponent down to the mat, Tomoko would grab both Lizzy's arms by her wrists and plant her boot on her back before pulling back, putting the maid in a surfboard submission hold, applying pressure on Lizzy's arms, shoulders and back.

Tomoko giggled as she heard Lizzy's words. "Of course. Despite my looks, I'm pretty tough, you know?" Tomoko told the girl with her cute, adorable voice. "Now... why don't you submit?" Applying more pressure, Tomoko urged her opponent to submit.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu May 25, 2017 5:17 pm

Lizzy groaned out after getting put in a surfboard submission hold. "ah.." she yelped and head Tomokos words about her being tough and would shake her head to the girls advice. " I wont give up so easily Miss" She said. Lizzy knew brute strength wont get her out of this hold she had to some how get on to her or turn over so she can break the hold.

She would bite her lip to hold the pain in before trying to Pull on one of Tomoko's Hands while the other would get pulled her plan was to dislodge the foot on her back by some how turning onto her side if she could manage to free her arm she would have an easier time moving to the side . Lizzy didn't had much experience with this hold so she only had to guess how to break out even if her guess could be wrong and she would get into even more pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 25, 2017 5:40 pm

Not only that Lizzy was trying to break free from Tomoko's hold, she also succeeded as she managed to roll over to her side, causing Tomoko to slip her boot off of her back, but it wasn't without causing some damages on her, as she would stomp on her back before finally letting go. Letting out a cute huff, Tomoko would bend down to pick Lizzy up by her head, putting her in a front headlock.

"Now, eat this!!" Tomoko yelled cutely as she dropped herself, trying to use a DDT on Lizzy. While it was just a simple move that had been evolving over time, it was still an effective wrestling move, in which she would drive her opponent's head into the mat while dropping herself. Gotta love the guy who discovered and invented this move accidentally!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu May 25, 2017 9:06 pm

Lizzy whimpered as the boot slide off her back but it hurt quiet a bit just as LIzzy predicted. Being pulled up Lizzy figured a head lock and knew of two other things that may happen so to counter them she would try and wrap her arms around of Tomoko's Body before it was to late to counter. However to Lizzy's struggles it was to late for her as she was sent crashing down onto the mat with a DDT.

Her head ring Lizzy needed to recover but didn't know how she can as she lay on the ground spread eagle. she was able to stay conscious through sheer force of will but knew that this girl was really tough and didn't know how to beat her but knew if she quit it'll put a bad taste in her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 26, 2017 12:56 am

DDT definitely a work of wonder as Tomoko managed to deal quite a damage on her opponent. After driving Lizzy's head down to the mat, Tomoko would let go of the maid's head before she rolled her over so that Lizzy was laying on the mat with her back touching the cold canvas.

"Alright, it's cover time~" Tomoko sang out as she positioned herself on top of Lizzy, grabbing one of her legs and lifting it off the mat, attempting to grab a pinfall!

"ONE!!!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next