Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tiger and the Snow (For Dokkidokkimadoka)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tiger and the Snow (For Dokkidokkimadoka) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tiger and the Snow (For Dokkidokkimadoka)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:22 am

"T-Takaoka-san... I... *sniff* I..." When the other girl enveloped her in a hug, Yukina just broke down and cried into her shoulder. All these years, she had kept it all to herself, as she was unable to properly express herself, due to her having to carry the image of the "Perfect Aogami". Sure, she might have some friends before, but due to the pressure of being an Aogami heiress, she couldn't exactly act in the way she wanted to be. Only after being released from her responsibility as the one who would inherit the Aogami Dojo she was finally free, and this was her first time expressing her true feelings to someone else.

Yukina would cry some more even as Haruna stroked her long blue hair. Once she had finally calmed down, she would pull herself back, letting out a few small sniffles as she rub her teary eyes. "F-friends...?" Yukina gave Haruna a worried look. "I-is that okay? W-we can be friends, right?" She asked the other girl. She was never this desperate before, now that there was no shackles of her responsibility as an Aogami restraining her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Tiger and the Snow (For Dokkidokkimadoka) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tiger and the Snow (For Dokkidokkimadoka)

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:06 am

"eh? Of course it's alright that we're friends!" Haruna exclaimed. "A person's gotta have friends if they hope to improve! You have to have someone who will push you to keep getting stronger!" Haruna grabbed Yukina's shoulders and stared into her red eyes. "Aogami-san... when I look at you I see a person I want to be like. You are my inspiration to grow stronger and when the day comes, I will challenge you again and then I will know whether or not I've grown." Haruna would continue staring the crying girl for a few more seconds before giving the martial artist a big toothy smile.

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:27 am

"Takaoka-san..." Yukina looked into Haruna's eyes as they stared at each other. Then, she finally gave the other girl a heartfelt, tearful smile as she nodded. "Yes, you're right. Thank you... thank you very much..."

Wiping the last bit of her tears, she continued smiling at Haruna, finally finding herself liberated from the burden of her past. Still, now that they were close to each other, the fact that Yukina's blouse was still pretty much unbuttoned could not be ignored, with Yukina herself being ignorant of the fact that her brassiere-clad breasts were still in full display for Haruna to see.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:40 am

Haruna was happy to hear that Yukina agreed and was even happier that she had put a smile on the martial artist's face. Haruna smiled back. She wasn't sure what to do now. She had come over to her opponent's bed on a whim. She looked down and remembered what had started this whole affair.

Haruna's face turned bright red and her eyes widened. Yukina's heaving breasts were just inches away from her own small chest. Her hands would begin to sweat and tighten on the blue haired girl's shoulders. Haruna glanced up at Yukina's face. The girl's tear streaked face was happy but still totally ignorant of her exposed breasts.

"Y-Yukina-san..." Haruna would slide her hands off her opponent's shoulders and cup them over her pounding heart. She would look away, blushing brightly, unable to face her cute and nieve friend.

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:00 am

Yukina was so happy to finally make her first friens here in AFW, but soon the happiness would change into confusion as Haruna removed her hands from her shoulders and looked away.

"What's the matter, Takaoka-san? D-did I..." Fearfully, Yukina started to think of the worst. "Did I say something truly presumptious? W-we've just met, after all... a-and I... I..." Yukina started feeling down again, thinking that she was at fault for making Haruna look away from her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:52 am

Haruna continued looking away. "It's nothing you said..." Haruna didn't know what to say but she also didn't want to make her new friend upset. "Haruna usually had no trouble talking, unlike Yukina, she was used used to speaking her mind and did it often, even when it might not be in her best interest. But when it comes to matters like this...

Rubbing her knees together, Haruna mumbled "You're too... cute. she bit her lip nervously and slowly looked up at Yukina to see how she would react.

Last edited by Dokkidokkimadoka on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:33 am

"C-cute?!" Yukina gasped. While she was aware of how attractive she was, this time it caught her off-guard when Haruna called her cute. Naturally, her cheeks started to redden, blushing like a timid maiden.

"Oh, umm... w-well..." She would look at Haruna, smiling bashfully. "Umm... y-you're cute too, Takaoka-san..." Now that she's not wearing her tiger mask, she could take a good look on Haruna's face.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:35 am

th-thanks... Haruna mumbled. Her opponents blushing and childlike unawareness only made her heart race faster. She couldn't understand this feeling, or more likely, she didn't want to acknowledge her carnal desires.

"Yukina..." Haruna called her friend by her given name. "Y-your... um... chest is distracting." Haruna glanced at Yukina's pale, almost porcelain like breasts as they glistened with sweat and reflected off the ceiling lights. Haruna's knees rubbed together faster and her toes began nervously danced and interlocked with one another.

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:13 am

Yukina tilted her head when her friend called her by her given name and pointed out that her breasts werr distracting. "Ah..." Yukina said, finally understanding the reason behind Haruna's flustered behavior. She would look down to check on those two sizable assets of hers before she quietly brought up her hands to button her blouse in order to keep herself covered.

"I'm sorry about that..." Yukina apologized to Haruna. "...I thought you didn't mind. I was being presumptious again," she said.

Still, after that, she looked at Haruna with hopeful eyes. "Still, I'm happy that you called me Yukina. It makes me feel like I'm... myself," she brought one hand to her own chest. "C-can I call you Haruna?" She asked as she looked at Haruna.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:06 pm

Haruna sighed as Yukina buttoned up her blouse. Though the girl's bare skin was now covered, it did little to hide the sheer size of her bosom. The blue haired girl apologized with downcast eyes for her ignorance which made Haruna a little sorry for saying anything. Making her new friend embarrassed or uncomfortable was the last thing Haruna wanted to do.

Then Yukina looked up at Haruna with a puppy like look, her exotic red eyes longing for acceptance. Haruna's heart melted as Yukina confessed how happy she was to be called by her first name. In reality, it had been an accident on Haruna's part. She had gotten carried away and the name had slipped out. Haruna had hoped the martial artist hadn't noticed. It was embarrassing that she had let such an intimate word slip out less than an hour after meeting someone.

But then Yukina asked if she could call Haruna by her given name as well. "eh? I-I suppose it wouldn't be fair if only I could use your name."

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next